#23

My Neighbor

 

"Wae????!!!" Sooyeon screamed on the phone. 

"Because I want to. First, let me sleep at your house, too. We can invite Chanyeol. Second, you will have to sleep alone in the house. I know the reason you invite Taeyeon is because everyone in your house will leave for a day. Which one do you choose?" 

"Fine then, the first one. 9pm tomorrow at my house." She pouted. 

"Mm." Jungkook hang up the phone. 

"She gave up?" Taeyeon was sitting in her living room and played with the cat. 

"Mm." He nodded then stared at the cat. His eyes and mouth opened widely as he pointed at the cat. 

"Meow!" The cat startled and hid behind the sofa. 

"Er, what's wrong?" She looked at the cat. 

"T-That cat... Where did you find it?!" 

"Um, sometimes the cat comes to my house. It seems like it doesn't have a family so I usually give food to it." 

"N-No way, that cat..." He mumbled. "Tama!" He said softly then sat fown, clapped his hands. "Tama!" He repeated it. The cat lazily walked toward him then sat down, it hand. He sighed then patted the cat's head. 

"The hell..." She made a dumb face. What Tama? 

"This is my cat, his name is Tama. When we moved into this apartment, my dog kept barking at him so he got lost from then. The thing is why Tama likes you?" He glared at the cat. 

"Because I gave him food, maybe!" 

"Tama hates food. That's the most special thing about him. He onlu eat once time a day." He raised his eyebrows surprisingly. 

"I guess animals love me." She laughed jokingly. 

"Tama was a gift from my mother. She gave him to me four years ago then she passed away." He patted the cat's head.

"...." She looked at him, waited for him to continue his story. 

"My father is the owner of a famous company and he wants me to continue next to him, be the CEO of it. But I have my own dream so I said I want to live alone for a while. Now I'm here." He stood up and sat down next to her. "And I met you, the stranger who cares about me." He stared into her eyes. She felt embarassed. What was wrong with him? 

Jungkook put his arms around her and hugged Taeyeon. His face burried in her shoulder, his hair tickled her neck. 

"!" She startlet. The hell was he doing?! But she knew that tgey shouldn't say anything at this moment. She gently put her arms around him and smiled. 

Gosh she felt super awkward but couldn't stop smiling. 

Jeon Jungkook. 

I think, I feel like I like you. 

 

7:AM

"Kim Taeyeon, wake up!" Someone slapped her cheeks lightly. She frowned then rubbed her eyes, slowly opened them. Right in front of her was Jeon Jungkook. His face was too close. 

"Uwa!" She startlet then sat straight up. The hell was happening? 

"Wait, w-what are you... We... We..." She embarrassed said then looked at him. They were sleeping togther on the sofa all night long. He also put the blanket on them. 

"We..... We slept together... Er..." Her faced turned red as a tomato then she ran into the bathroom. 

"Tch." He covered himself in the blanket and chuckled. He smell the blanket. He knew this was ert but he couldn't help it. 

 

Taeyepn sat in her classroom, she stared blankly outside at the window. Jungkook hugged her yesterday, it wasn't a dream, right? And he was so warm, she felt comfortable then fell asleep. 

"Ah..." She blushed.

"Thinking about your boyfriend again?" 

"Don't be ridiculous! I don't have.... One..." Someone said made she even more embarrassed, she turned back and glared at them. She realized that was her teacher. 

 

"Haha, that was funny!" Sooyeon sat next to Taeyeon, she laughed. "So what happened yesterday? Tell me the truth!" 

"Nothing, really..." 

"Tell me! Because I have something to tell you too." Sooyeon pouted. 

"Can we go to somewhere private after school? Like a coffee bar or your house or my house?"

"That reminds me! You, me, Chanyeol and Jungkook will sleep at my house tonight! Better be prepare!" Sooyeon giggled. 

 

9pm 

"It's all thanks to Chanyeol we are able to join this sleep over party!" Hyomin hugged Chanyeol's arm, she kissed his cheek. 

"Ah.." Chanyeol looked at Hyomin awkwardly. Taeyeon could see the fire in Sooyeon's eyes and the dumb look on Luhan's face.

"Also, Jungkook and his friend is here..." Hyomin looked at Jungkook, she smiled. A mysterious smile. 

"Luhan oppa, it seems like Chanyeol is busy. Can you help me with this?" Sooyeon tilted her head, she smiled and pulled Luhan away. 

"Luhan oppa!" Hyomin shouted then pulled Chanyeol along. 

"Seems like they are ready to have a war." Jungkook smirked. 

"Luckily I'm not dating any handsome guy." Taeyeon let out a heavy sigh. 

"..." Jungkook glared at her. 

"What?" She blinked. 

"There is something behind you." He made a surprise face. 

"Don't do this to me!" She shouted at him. 

"Alright." He laughed playfully. "

 

"That girl, I hate her." Sooyeon crossed her arms, she pouted. "Anyway, tell me what happened yesterday." 

"Don't tell Jungkook ok?" 

"Ok."

"He... He hugged me yesterday."

"WHAAA?!" Sooyeon screamed. "No way! He hugged you? That's impossible!" 

"...." Taeyeon lost words. 

"This is so hot, I think he is in love with you." 

"Eh?! Don't be stupid!" 

"Jeon Jungkook is not kind of the guy who will hug everyone randomly. If he likes you, he will hug you." Sooyeon pointed at Taeyeon's nose. 

"Er, ok... But, there's no way he will like me." She pushed Sooyeon's hand away. "He has a girlfriend and we hang out a lot these days. I'm scared he will break up with Jiyeon. Then it's all my fault." 

"Oh? So you think he like you?" Sooyeon smirked. 

"What? No! It's just, we..." She stared blankly at the floor. To be honest, she didn't know how to deal with her feeling. 

What is this feeling? 

"Let me tell you about my story." Sooyeon said. 

"Yeah?" 

"I... I... I had my first experience!" Sooyeon squeezed her eyes shut. 

"....The hell?!" Taeyeon screamed.

"No, I mean, I will do it tonight." Sooyeon blushed. 

"Ah, ok. Tonight? But we are still too young!" 

"A boy and a girl sleep together, something will happen even their aged are different." Sooyeon pouted then chuckled. "I'm so shy!" 

"So that's mean... I have to sleep in another room?" 

"...Yeah. Jungkook's room." Sooyeon giggled.

-----------------------------

Ready to go! xD 

Anyway, look at the views omfg asdfghjkl more than 4000 views!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much, comment and subscribe to support this story andhavea niceday.