#20

My Neighbor

Jungkook stared at the bowl in front of him. He sighed then raised his eyebrows. "This is noodle." 

"It's udon!" Taeyeon raised her voice.

"They are the same." He glared at her. 

"No! Udon is Japanese food and it's really good. You should try it." She started to eat her udon. "Mm, so yummy!"

He smiled then started to eat, too. He opened his eyes wide. "Yeah, this tastes good." 

"See?" She proudly said. "So... Jiyeon left already?" 

"You...Did you do that.... To her?" She felt awkwardly to ask him that question.

"...Did what?" He stared at her. 

"Y-You know, did that...um, when people love each other they do that

... It' like the way you make baby..." 

"...." 

"Did you?" She smiled. 

"Are you stupid? I'd never do that kind of thing." He glared at her. 

"O-Oh? Haha, of course! I'm sorry..." 

"Are you jealous?" 

"N-N-No!" She embarrassed said. 

"...No? Are you sure?" 

"Of course! We are only neigh.... I mean, we are friends and I'm actually feel happy for you instead." She remembered when he told her don't ever say that they are only neighbors again so she changed the word. They are friends. 

"..." His face looked scary. She looked down at her udon and got ready. 

"You will be happy if I sleep with Park Jiyeon?" 

"Wha..t? If that's what you want." Wow, he didn't mention about that. 

"What are you thinking?  My lovely neighbor?" He said with a smirk, made her froze. 

"Ugh..." 

"We should make a deal." Jungkook finished his food first. "If one of us say that we are only neighbor, that person will have to do a favor for the other person." 

"Seriously?!" 

"Seriously. Now get ready in fifteen minutes, we will go outside today." He stood up and quickly ran out of her room.

"Wait! Outside? Where?" 

 

They were in front of a cinema. 

"Can we watch "Maleficent"?" Taeyeon pointed at a big poster. 

"I want to watch "The Call". Jungkook pointed at another poster. 

"No! It's a horror movie!" She trembled.

"How old are you to watch Maleficent?" He glared at her. He hated that kind of movie, Disney in general. 

"It's... Normal for us to watch!" She glared back at him. 

"Then go watch by yourself." 

"But we go out together, we should watch a movie together." 

"I never said we have to watch a movie together so you can be free now." He smirked. 

"...I hate you." She mumbled. They ended up watching "The Call." 

 

"W-Who are you..." Anna was talking on the phone, she trembled. The air in the cinema became serious. 

"...." There was no answer, Anna heard a loud sound behind her. She turned back and stared at the bedroom. Jungkook trembled a little, he looked next to his spot to see Taeyeon's reaction. She shut her eyes and frowned. He chuckled. 

Anna looked at the bed. She crawled down and looked under the bed. "Eep!" She let out a small scream. Taeyeon startled and she opened her left eye. 

It was a doll. Anna sighed. Taeyeon and the audience sighed, too. Jungkook put his hand on his mouth, smiled. 

Anna heard a sound inside her closet. She walked toward the closet. 

"Don't open it!" The audience whispered. Anna was about to opened it but then the closet opened by itself and a ghost jumped out. 

"Aaaaa!!!!!" Everyone screamed except Taeyeon and Jungkook. He was surprised because she didn't scream. He checked on her. She squeezed her eyes shut and covered her head with her coat. 

"Pfft...." He laughed. "Hey, it's alright now." He helped her pulled the coat down. 

"It's not." She looked like about to cried. He stared at her for a while then held her hand. Her hand was cold. She startled then looked at Jungkook's hand. She looked up at him. He didn't look back at her but  continued watching the movie. His hand was warm. She smiled a little then countinued to watch the movie. 

"Aaaaa!!!!" Anna stabbed the ghost with a knife under her bed. 

"Uwaaaa!!!" Taeyeon screamed, she accidently hit Jungkook in the head then covered her head with her coat.

 

"It was an accident, I didn't mean to do it..." She bowed down in front of him. His forehead was red and hurt. 

"I'm sorry." She laughed it off. "A-Anyway, that Anna is a brave and beautiful girl, right? She saw everyone die but she still acts brave and fearless. Remember the part when she stabbed the ghost with her knife?" She changed the subject. 

"Oh right! That part was when someone hit me." He smirked, an evil smirk. 

"...Er..." She looked down. Then someone messgaed her. She took out her phone and checked. It was from her bestfriend, Sooyeon. 

'Hey, I'm at the cinema with Chanyeol oppa right now. Wanna join us?' 

'Nah, I'm too lazy. Plus, I'm busy right now.'

'Hmph! Busy with Jeon Jungkook?'. Sooyeon typed quickly, after eight second she received it. 

"Wha?!" Taeyeon blinked then she looked at Jungkook. He glared at her. "What's wrong?" 

"S-Sooyeon..." 

"Sooyeon what?" 

"Sooyeon is here!!" 

"Uwaa!!" Taeyeon jumped in surprised and Jungkook was surprised, too. Sooyeon stood in front of them, she laughed out loud and hugged Chanyeol's arm. 

"Sooyeon? Chanyeol?" Both Taryeon and Jungkook said. 

"Look who is here? Jeon Jungkook with Kim Taeyeon!" Chanyeol laughed. 

"Chanyeol, I'm sorry because I didn't come to your birthday party last night." Jungkook bowed deep down. 

"Haha, it's fine. You can come and join us as an exchange for my birthday present."

"...Yes?" Jungkook raised up his head. 

"What he means it we will go on a double date." Sooyeon smiled. 

"D-Double date?!" 

"Yeah, I have a lot of things to speak with you, Kim Taeyeon." Sooyeon winked. 

"Really..." 

 

"I want go go to the haunted house! Oh, how about roller coaster? And, woaaa so many things I want to try here." Sooyeon jumped. 

"This date is supposed to be our own date, not a double date." Jungkook glared at them. 

"A-Ahaha..." Taeyeon laughed. 

"So hey guys, let's try the roller coaster first!" Chanyeol waved to them. 

"Sure!" Taeyeon smiled. 

"What?! Wait, I..." Jungkook shouted out loud but then his voice lower. "Let's go." 

---------------------------

It should be their date but I think I should start with a double date first XD

And when I logged in, 9 new comments!!!! Aha thank you so much for your support >v< Alsi, look at the views and subscribers!!

So, have a nice day, subscribes and comment for more <3