#27

My Neighbor

Jungkook came outside and he saw Taeyeon was looking for her key. She heard he closed the door, she turned back and saw him. 

"....E-Er....H-Hello..." She had a crooked smile on her face. 

"...Hi." He replied. She smiled back then moved her hands fast, quickly looked for the key. 

"Are you in a hurry?" He blinked. 

"Oh, um, no, yeah maybe!" She turned around so he couldn't see her face. She blushed hard. Didn't he remember anything?! Oh my god, just pretend nothing happened! She thought to herself. 

"I will help you look for your key." He walked toward her.

Noooooo!! She bit her lips. Where was the key?! 

"Found it!!!" She shouted as she took the key out of her bag and put it into the key hole. 

"Haha, what kind of idiot shout out loud when they find out their key?" He giggled. But she didn't have time to laugh with him. She was trembled so she dropped the key. Ugh what is wrong with me?! 

"...You are trembling." Jungkook frowned. 

"....Am I?" She picked up the key.

"Are you sick or something?" 

"No, I'm fine. Totally fine! Um, if you don't mind now, I'll go inside!" She opened the door. 

"Kim Taeyeon." He said with a serious voice.  She froze. "I'll come inside. With you." 

 

The air between them was strange. It was different than normal. Usually, they had tones of things to talk about. 

"So." Jungkook opened his mouth first.

"Y-Yes?!" Her heart skipped a beat. 

"What is wrong with you? Don't try to hide something from me. What happened?" He tilted his head, a cold smiled appeared on his face. 

"N-Nothing." They stood in the middle of the living room. She turned her face away. He could see her red ears. She is blushing?? He smirked. 

"I'm not stupid. And you can't hide anything from me. You know that, right?" He stepped closer to her.

"W-W-What are you talking about? I'm not hiding anything!" She wanted to shout out oud that 'You know what am I talking about!'

"You know what am I talking about!" Jungkook moved closer, he pushed her against the wall.

"Ouch! That's hurt!" She glared at him. 

"...." They both stared at each other then he looked down at her lips. "I do remember what happened last night." He whispered.

".................." She looked down, couldn't think of anything to say. 

"I will say it again, if you want to." He put his face even closer, their lips almost touched. 

Ding~dong!

"...." They both stared at each other. Thank goodness Sooyeon you save my life!!!!! She was screaming inside her head, smiled brightly. Damn it! He frowned then slowly stepped away and went to the door. Oh my god I can explore anytime! She sighed heavily and slowly sat down.

"....." Jungkook opened the door and he saw Jiyeon and Yoongi. Jiyeon looked behind him and she saw Taeyeon sat down on the floor. 

"!" She opened her eyes wide and looked at Jungkook. 

"What are you doing over here?" Yoongi asked. "Oh, this is where that lady lives, right! I remember we stole her food!" Yoongi laughed like a child. 

"Seems like she is not a lady or an old lady at all. She is... about the same age as us?" Jiyeon tilted her head, she smirked. "Jungkook, it seems like you are close to her? We should invite him to our party." 

"No, she--"

"Really? Great!" Yoongi shouted as he pushed Jungkook aside and ran into the living room and she saw a girl sat on the floor. He blushed. "Y-You are..."

Taeyeon was surprised when she saw a stranger ran into her living room. "Who the hell are you?!" She shouted as she stood up. 

"I-I-I, um..." Yoongi blinked. Woa, she lives here?! He stared at her. 

"Min Yoongi!!" Jungkook shouted. 

"D-Do you want to join our small party?" Yoongi held her hands and looked at her with his sparkly eyes. 

"Wha...." She stared blankly at him. "O-Ok then." 

 

"So you are Jungkook's neighbor?" Doojoon opened his eyes wide. "I thought there are only old ladies in this apartment!" 

"Tch, there are many young people here." Jungkook rolled his eyes. Hyomin stared at her, this girl was Jungkook's neighbor?! They hung out at the amusement park together last week. 

"You look... normal, eh?" Sehun smiled. "And you are wearing Gangnam School's uniform. I thought that school only have ugly girls and boys." 

"Sehun!" Hyomin stepped on his foot made him shut up. 

"So, tell us your name." Jiyeon sat down next to Jungkook.

"My name is Kim Taeyeon, nice to meet you all." She bowed down. 

"You don't need to bow, we are the same age! Here, sit down next to me." Yoongi patted the empty spot next him. She looked at Jungkook and saw his angry face but he already sat between Jiyeon and Sehun. She awkwardly sat down next to Yoongi. 

"Here, drink this." Jiyeon gave Taeyeon a glass of beer, Hyomin helped her gave the beer to Taeyeon. 

"Achoo! Hyomin, give it to Yoongi. Taeyeon doesn't drink that." Jungkook coldly said after he sneezed.

"Jungkook, your face is so hot! Come on let's go to the kitchen and drink some drugs first." Jiyeon winked with Hyomin then she helped Jungkook stand up.

"I'm fine!" He said but she ignored him and pulled him into the kitchen. 

"Here, drink it." Hyomin gave the glass to her. 

"I... I don't drink this." Taeyeon shook her head.

"Come on, we called you here it's because we want to help you relax. Drink it for us, please." Sehun pouted. 

"Er..." Taeyeon stared at him. Suddenly, Hyomin forced her to drink all the glass. 

"Cough...Cough... W-What are you doing?! My neck and my shirt is wet!" Taeyeon looked frustrated.

"Yeah, Hyomin, you shouldn't do that, hahaha!" Sehun and Doojoon laughed hard, they were having so much fun.

"You are 19 now, learn how to drink these things because next time we meet, you will have to drink wine." Hyomin put thee glass down, she smiled. 

"Here, let me help you wipe it." Yoongi took a towel in Jungkook's bathroom, he wiped her neck, chin and shirt. They looked like mother and her daughter. 

"Er, I can do it by myself." She awkwardly said but Yoongi already done. " I didn't hear anything." He smiled.

"Min Yoongi..." She glared at Yoongi. 

"Can we exchange our numbers?" Yoongi took out his phone. 

"...I'm not sure." She stared at his phone. 

"Don't be shy!" Hyomin put her hand in Taeyeon's pocket and took her phone out. "Yoongi, read your number, I will type them down and call for you!" 

"E-Ey Hyomin!" 

"0xx xxx xxx." Yoongi read out his number, Hyomin typed them down. She pressed the button save then called him. 

"Alright, I got it!" Yoongi grinned. 

"You guys...." Taeyeon mumbled.


finally this chapter is done TToTT sorry because there are not much moments~

you guys commented that stop jiyeon and so i decided not to write anything about them together in this chaper xDDD 

so subscribe and comment! have a nice day!