#9 (hiatus)

My Neighbor

ready to study for my test but first, let's let out the new chapter :'D

i'm really happy that the view is over 1100!! I didn't see it yesterday but oh wow thank you so much everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i requested the poster for this story about one month ago (feel so) and i've been waiting for such a long time. the rule was i can't request at another shop if i requested at that shop. the graphics were beautiful so i decided choose that shop and i was waiting for my poster. i checked the shop everyday and oh well, the author deleted the shop :/ ajhdgfjref if you guys know some beautiful graphic shops, please introduce me <3 thanks!

so anyway, enjoy this chapter.


"Um, do you need more blanket?" She asked, faked a smile.

"No, actually, I..." He said, looked down at his feet. He looked embarrassed somehow. How am I supposed to tell her?! He bit his lips and looked around. "I... want to borrow your pan!"

"... Ha?" She blinked. This guys was so weird. "You should take the pan earlier." She gave him the pan.

"Thanks." He quickly took it and walked away.

"H-Hey..." She looked at his back as he entered his place and gone. 

"What...." She laaughed.

 

 

Jungkook lied down on the sofa and stared at the three people on the floor. He played with the pan. Can I sleep at her place? Just for one night? But what if she slap me? No, she wouldn't do that or I'll ... her for sure. His cheeks felt hot and then he shook his head. What am I thinking anyway? 

"Sehunie ah~ N-Not there~" 

"What?" Jungkook looked down at Hyomin. Oh, she was just talking in her sleep. Gross. He sighed. 

"Ngh~ Y-You are a bad boy~" Hyomin kept groaned and she won't stop. 

"Jungkook, you ... date.... lake..." This time was Jiyeon. She hugged the blanket as she mumbled.

"..Tch." Jungkook rolled his eyes then he got up, left the room. Again, he stood in front of Taeyeon's door. Come on, just spit it out, alright? 

knock knock

"Yes?" After 2 seconds, Taeyeon opened the door.

"...That was fast of...you...ah..." Jungkook said but then he spotted her wet hair and she was wearing a bathrobe.

"Er........" She stared at him, they looked at each other then Jungkook put his hand over so she couldn't scream.

"mm!" She tried to say something.

"Shut up! I didn't mean to!" He said.

"Mm! Mmm!" She shook her head and pointed behind him.

"What?" Jungkook turned back and saw a woman stood behind him.

"New boy?" The woman blinked.

 

 

"Oh ho~ So you thought Mr.Jeon was me and opened the door for him? Haha, what a funny story!" The woman laughed. The woman was miss Park. She called Taeyeon a while away and said that she wanted to borrow her shampoo. Then when Jungkook knocked the door, she just took a shower and thought that was Miss Park. She opened the door and saw Jungkook.

"Geez, so annoying..." Jungkook sighed.

"So see you later!" Miss Park smiled then she gone, left the two of them in the room.

There was an awkward silence between them.

"S-So, what are you doing here?" Said Taeyeon.

"...I want to sleep here."

"Oh ok, wait-- Wait, WHAT??!!!" She stared at him and threw a pillow on the sofa at him. 

"W-WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?! NO WAY!! MORON!" She screamed.

"Just shut up and let me explain!" Jungkook screamed back and she agreed to shut . 

Jungkook told her everything just happned. "Those guys are freaking annoying as hell, I can't help it." He lied down on her bed. 

"Hey! You can't sleep on my bed!" She pushed him down. 

"..Hey." He said as he buried his face in her pillow.

"Yes?" She said nervously.

"Your hair is wet..."

"yeah...?" She could explode right away.

"Want me to dry it?"

"Y-You?!" She couldn't believe what she just heard. Jeon Jungkook, wanted to dry her hair. 

"You can't sleep with a head like that. You can get sick. Sit down next to the fan." He took the towel from her hand and started to dried her hair. 

"..." There was the awkward silence between them again. 

W-Why did you do that... Moron... Oh my god, I can feel his warmth.. he is sitting right behind me, feel like he is ready to hug me. She thought as she looked down at the floor. I really want to do this. I'm a moron like she said, haha. Jungkook thought to himself. I... have to break this silence. He looked down and finally said. 

"You look like a puppy."

"Puppy? I'm not an animal." she said.

"Your hair is all wet like that, I feel like I'm your master. The master is drying his wet puppy." Jungkook giggled.

"You are so mean! If I'm a puppy then you are a dog, hahaha!" She laughed out loud.

"D-Dog? Oh, got it." He said coldly.

"Ey! Don't get angry! It's just for fun! Ok, we are both human." She quickly said. He could feel how she feel. Somehow, it's funny when they are like this. After chatting for a while, Jungkook let go of her hair.

"All done. Let's go to sleep now." Jungkook smiled.

"But where are you going to sleep?"

"On your bed."

"Then what about me?!"

"On your bed."

"What?!"

"I'll put the bolster between us, ok?" 

"Ok then." She said.

 

 

Silence.

It was in the midnight. He couldn't sleep because he was sleeping next to her. She couldn't either. 

"Are you still awake?" She asked in a small tone.

"I am." He said with a loud voice.

"!!!!!!! Geez don't startled me like that." 

"Haha." He laughed. "My space is so small. Can we throw the bolster down?"

"What?!" She didn't answer yest but Jungkook already threw the bolster down.

"There, feel good." He moved his body and said with a y voice. She wanted to screamed. It was dark so they couldn't see anything.

What if he took of his shirt? She thought. What if he do something bad to me?! No, Jungkook is not that type of person. She wanted to screamed. 

"Hey."

"Eeek!" She screamed.

"WHy are you screaming?" 

"Oh, nothing!"

"Are you... thinking aboutt something dirty?"

"No, I wouldn't! I'm not that type of person!" 

"Haha, ok then. About this morning."

"Yeah?"