#14

My Neighbor

"Are you sure it's alright?" Taeyeon asked as she looked around the house, Jungkook's friend house. It was large but a little scary. 

"He lives here with his sister but they rarely stay at home. He gave me a key and asked me to help him clean the house but I never did. So we can clean it now or just lying down on his bed." Jungkook locked the door and the TV. 

"Ok then, let's help him do the housework as a thank you for let us stay." She nodded. 

"Go clean by yourself." He coldly said. 

"M-Me? No way, this house is too big and... A little bit scary, uh..." She frowned. 

"How old are you?" He smirked and looked at her, felt annoying. 

She glared at him. "Alright, I'll do by myself." She pouted then went into the kitchen.

 

Twenty minutes later. 

Jungkook still sat on the sofa and watched TV while Taeyeon ran around the house and did the housework. This house sure dirty. But it was much cleaner now. 

"Erm, Jungkook?" 

"Yes?" 

"Can you... Go up stairs with me? It's dark up there." 

"...Geez, fine." He rolled his eyes and turned off the TV, followed her to the stairs. 

It was quiet, all they could hear was their footsteps. 

"Hey, I hear something just now." Jungkook whispered.

"What? I don't hear anything." She whispered back. They stopped in front of the room. There was light inside. That made them surprised. 

"Is someone inside?" She trembled. 

"No way..." He frowned. 

"Maybe a thief?" 

"No way." 

"A ghost?" 

"No way." 

"Then what is it?! A tree?!" She stepped back, felt scared. 

"What? No way." He laughed a little then suddenly, the door opened and a woman stepped outside. 

"AAAAAAHHHH??!!" Taeyeon was freaked out, she screamed and was about to run away but she tripped and fell down the stairs. 

After that, everything went black.

 

"Ah, I don't know you are here, I'm terribly sorry!" A beautiful girl sat next to the bed, she sadly looked at Jungkook.  

"It's fine, I didn't know you were here so we just went around the house and..." He sat next to her and shrugged. Taeyeon after fell down, she fainted do Jungkook took her to the girl's bedroom. 

"The house is like a mess but it's much prettier now. Thank to you and this girl. Min Yoongi, that stupid boy never do the housework." She pouted. 

"He didn't go with you today, then?" She tilted her head then they heard a voice down stairs. 

"Noona, I'm home! Bomi noona!" 

"Yoongi!" Jungkook and Bomi looked at each other. 

"Noona, you cleaned the house today? Wow thank you so much!" He had a big mouth, Jungkook sighed. 

"Yoongi ah, come to my room." Bomi shouted back. After a minute, a handsome boy walked into the room with his wet hair. He smiled at them but then he spotted Taeyeon on the bed, he giggled. 

"Bomi noona, Jungkook, who is this beauty girl? She is for me, right?" 

"Shut up!" Both Bomi and Jungkook glared at him. 

"N-Not for me? Then..." 

"She is my friend." Jungkook said.

"Oh?"

"She helped us do the housework but then I accidently scared her and she fainted." Bomi sadly looked down. 

"Heh, you are a trouble to everyone." Yoongi laughed. 

"I think we have to go home now." Jungkook took out his phone. 

"Why so soon? What about this girl? You haven't introduce me to her!" Yoongi blinked. 

"I'm calling a cab right now. Also, this house is such a trouble, really." 

Both Bomi and Yoongi pouted as they looked at him. Jeon Jungkook was so mean.

"Jungkook ah, do you mind if I come to your apartment tonight?" Bomi said. 

"Whatever but don't bring Jiyeon with you." He carried Taeyeon in his arms and left. Bomi looked at his back with her dreamy eyes. 

"Noona, he already has a girlfriend." Yoongi sat down on the bed and tilted his head. 

"Sss, no he doesn't!" Bomi shouted.

 

It was 6 o' clock and it was still raining outside. Jungkook sat next to her sofa . He took her key in her bag and entered her apartment. She wasn't awake yet so he watched TV with his empty stomach. 

"Jungkook yah~" 

It was Bomi. He quickly ran out and opened the door. 

"Hi, I bring some soup!" Bomi was wearing a pink dress, she looked very cute in that dress. Jungkook blinked twice time then let her in. 

Bomi saw Taeyeon on the sofa, she was surprised. "Jungkook ah, this girl..." 

"I couldn't find out where her key is so I just let her in instead and wait for her to wake up." 

"Ah really... W-We can go to your room later, right?" She smiled and went into the kitchen. "Let's eat soup first." 

After Bomi gone, Jungkook quickly woke Taeyeon up. 

"Hey, wake up now! Wake up, wake up!" He slapped her cheeks. Taeyeon frowned then opened her eyes slowly. 

Wait, where was she? This was her apartment! What happened before? She remembered she fell down the stairs and then everything went black. Now she was in her apartment. She slowly sat straight up. 

"Ah..." Her head and her body trembled, she felt the pain. But then shook her head, Taeyeon looked around the room.

"Jungkook? What are you doing here?" 

"Uh, you slept for more than five hours! Hurry up and eat your food!" He glared at her. 

"What?! F-Five hours?" She blinked and shouted, then stood up. "Oh no no I didn't mean to sleep that much, sorry I caused you trouble! Also, I have to go buy some stuff and get ready for dinner. What time is it now? Must be nine for now... Did you eat yet? Ow, my back.." 

Jungkook stared at her, she looked so cute. He couldn't help it but gently smile. This was the first time he smiled like this, in front of a girl. 

"It's 6 o' clock now and dinner is ready. Let's go eat, dummy. Just sit down and wait." He rubbed her head and left into the kitchen. 

"D-Dummy..?" She made a dumb face and laughed it off. "Haha... Dummy... He just called me dummy... Ugh..." 

----------------------

Hello there~ 

Right now my laptop have a problem so I usually use my father's phone to update chapters. So I can't edit much, sorry ):

Even so, I hope you guys still enjoy and support this story!

Subscribe and comment for new chapter coming soon! :))))

xD