#46

My Neighbor

Suddenly, a shadow passed over them. It was Jungkook to Taeyeon's surprise.

"Hey, I thought you guys were going to wait for me...Hey Sooyeon! Where's Krystal? Why are you so far from the minimart?" he asked bewildered. 

Taeyeon gaped at him in amazement. "I thought you were lost! I looked everywhere for you, but I couldn't find you so I panicked. Then I saw Sooyeon and she helped me look for you. I had asked the cashier in the minimart earlier but he said no one was in the bathroom. I was so scared. I ran across the street to find Krystal to tell her about you, but a truck had passed and after it went away, I couldn't see her either. I was really scared! I didn't know the first thing about drugs so researching would be learning from square one, and I know we don't have time for that so I started to freak out. Ohmygosh I'm so scared. I just didn't know," she said, out of breath. Jungkook hugged her and put his hand on her head protectively.

"It'll be okay. I'm here with you now, everything will be fine. Let's go look for Krystal and then we'll talk more," he said, reassuringly. 

"Alright..." she said with uncertainty. 

They walked back to the minimart to find Krystal. 

"Hey look, there she is," he said. "She's right there. Where did you even lose her?"

"Hey you guys! I was wondering where you were. Hi Sooyeon unnie!" Krystal was standing there, she had a worried look on her face but then relaxed it a bit. 

Sooyeon, Jungkook and Krystal talked to each other, Taeyeon couldn't hear what they said clearly because she was busy with her thoughts. What the hell is happening? I, I saw her disappeared in front of my eyes and she was... She sighed and rubbed her forehead. Something happened to her. Taeyeon felt awfully tired right now to deal with all of these horrible stuff. 

"Say, Taeyeon, did you get enough sleep last night?" Krystal looked at her worriedly. 

"She did." Jungkoo answered instead of Taeyeon. Well, he had been with her the whole night so of course he knew. "And she dreamed about me." He smirked playfully, leaving the two girls yelled a little while Taeyeon was still lost in her own thoughts. She wasn't in the mood to joke right now. Jungkook noticed that, this time it was his turn to give her a worried look. "Taeyeon, are you feeling alright?"

"I'm, sure, I'm... all good." She put on a smile but of cousre, no one would believe her after what they just got through, Taeyeon imagining things like that. 

"Are you sure because my brother knew what is all written all over your face right now." Krystal raised her left eyebrow. "But first, tell me what happened."

"Well, I met her a while ago outside and she said that she was looking for you and Jungkook, you both disappeared in front of her eyes! Krystal went across the street to buy ice cream then she disappeared, Jungkook went to the bathroom but turned out he didn't.." Sooyeon rolled her eyes. 

"So.. hallucination?" Jungkook frownede and Krystal nodded at him. 

"I think she's still affected by the drug. Geez, that damn Park Jiyeon and her annoying crew!" Krystal flipped her hair. "Poor unnie, she must have been so scared. Jungkook, why don't you stay close to her and go do some research together? Me and Sooyeon will help out, too, of course." 

"Good idea. Alrighht, let's go to the library." Jungkook held Taeyeon's hand as they nodded to each other then seperated into two different groups. They searched around for a while and didn't even open their mouth. Jungkook was awfully quiet, wasn't he? Taeyeon suddenly felt scared. Awfully quiet...?  Don't tell me.. he disappeared again?! Taeyeon turned back to check on Jungkook and she was right — he wasn't there. "No, no, not this again..!" She bit her bottom lip as she quickly ran around to find Jungkook. "Jungkook! Jeon Ju—" Someone covered and held her back, they were really strong and the first person popped up inside her mind was no one but Min Yoongi. Her legs trembled. 

"Sorry I was standing behind that book stall." He then put his arm down and ruffled her hair. "Were you scared?"

"O-Oh my god Jeon Jungkook! You gave me a heart attack right there!" She wanted to scream but she couldn't, well, they were at the library and they must follow the rules, be quiet. "I was so scared you have no idea!"

"I'm sorry, I'm here now." He smiled gently as he patted her head. "It was your fault because you are not tall enough to see me, though." 

"Are you serious?" She grumled. 

"But seriously, did you think I would leave you?" He then talked in a serious tone. Taeyeon was surprised by how fast he changed, she shuttered. 

"N-Not really but after what happened than yeah, a little bit." 

"What kind of girlfriend that doesn't even trust her boyfriend?" He made a pout face and Taeyeon couldn't help but laugh at his hilarious face. "stop laughing, I'm being serious here. We have been together for a while now and you should know that I would never do something that make you cry. And... That time when I was drugged, do you know how I felt?" 

"...Confused because you are not sure what is happening?" because she also felt that way.

"Yeah." He tilted his head to the left side. "But hey, it wasn't me who did that, was it? After all of those things we've been through, I want you to trust me just like how I trust you right now. I want you to understand that I will never do something to hurt you and If I ever did, I will punch myself so hard that I won't be able to see your smile tomorrow and that will only hurt me more. I want you to believe in me, think about me all the time and that no matter what, I will never leave you alone." He reached his fingers out to held her cold hand and Taeyeon smiled a little.

"That's gross."

"Shut up.." He blushed, She was just teasing him because he didn't say things like this often.

"But Jeon Jungkook, I trust you, sorry about what happened but right now, at this moment and later on, I will always trust you. I knowyou'll always be there for me.." Woa woa, she couldn't cry here! 

"Idiot." Jungkook chuckled. "I love you."

"Me, too." She smiled back at him and the two went back to their research.


sorry because this is so short > w < because you guys want a fast update and that's all me and our lovely co-author can do right now but i promise new chapter will be longer and more excited ;^; a hint that next chapter is going to be so intense that probably will melt your heart ahahahah < 3 anyway, please subscribe, comment and upvote for more, you guys are the ebst, honestly! Have a nice day, everyone!