#2

My Neighbor

"So... What's your name?" She asked while they were walking to the convinient store. 

"...Jeon Jungkook."

"It's nice to meet you. My name is Kim Taeyeon." Taeyeon had a big smile on her face. Jungkook didn't say anything and just looked at her.

"Ok. So you turn left at this street." She pointed to the left. After they walked a while, they found out the convinient store. 

"Here we are! Let's get your things." She happily said as she pushed the door and walked inside the store. She ran was about to call Jungkook then she saw him with his arms full of noodles.

"Uwa?! That was really fast..."

"..."

As they walked out the store, Taeyeon saw two girls whispered something.

"Hey, is that Jungkook?"

"He is. What's he doing here?"

"I don't know, but watch me." The girl with the blonde hair winked at the girl with brown hair. They were beautiful and they were at the same age as her. The girl just winked ran toward Jungkook.

"Let me guess, Jungkook?" She tilted her head. Jungkook kept looked down at his noodles.

"Oppa, what are you doing here? It's soon now, you wanna hang out with me?"

"It's late now. You should go home or your parents will be worried." He said coldly as he looked at her from head to toes.

"W-What? Then this is my number, you can--"

"Sorry, but you should give it another man, not me." Said Jungkook then he looked at Taeyeon. Taeyeon blinked.

"It's fine, you can go with her."

Was he worry about her? No, maybe he wasn't!

"It's dangerous for a girl to go home so I will come with you, let's go."

"But, what about the girl...?" Jungkook didn't say anything and he grabbed her hand. He walked as fast as he could. She could hear the girl called out for them from behind but Jungkook was too fast, she couldn't turn back to see her reaction.

 

 

The next morning, Taeyeon told Sooyeon everything.

"Woa?????? Maybe he likes you~"

"Nah, there's no way he love me."

"Then you must love him!"

"No I'm not." Sooyeon teased Taeyeon the whole day. They were shopping all the afternoon and at night, she ended up stayed at Taeyeon apartment.

 

 

"Mm, let's eat something delecious. Kimbap?" Sooyeon suggested.

"Ok, can you wash the rice?"

"No prob."

Taeyeon walked out to her balcony and opened the door. The wind was cool. She stayed outside for a while as she heard the dog barked. She looked at the balcony next to her and she saw Jungkook's dog. 

"I-It's that dog... Why is he barking at me?" She mumbled to herself. Then she felt something soft touched her foot. She looked down and see the cat from yesterday.

"Hey, kitty, it's you. What are you doing here? Wanna eat something? You must be hungry." She patted the cat's head and the cat walked inside her room.

"Kim Taeyoon."

"What da?"

Kim Taeyoon? Where was that come from?! She turned right and saw Jungkook stood on his balcony, he held the bowl and chopsticks, ate noodles.

"It's Taeyeon..."

".." His face turned red a little then he looked at her uniform. 

"You are a student of Gangnam High School?"

"Yeah..."

"I'm a student at Dongguk High School, near your school then." He said as he eating. Looked him eating noodles like that was kinda cute. She smiled to herself as she nodded "Yeah, so near."

"You don't have school in the afternoon, right? Then where did you go all the afternoon?"

"Shopping with my friend. She's inside. You wanna see her?"

"...Is she pretty?"

"S-She is..." Jungkook was about to say something then they heard Sooyeon's voice.

"Taeyeon, who are you talking too? The food is ready because I waited for you so long!" She ran out the balcony and met Jungkook. Sooyeon gasped then she bowed. 

"Hello, I'm Jung Sooyeon, friend of Taeyeon..."

"...Nice to meet you, friend of Taeyeon. I'm Jeon Jungkook." Taeyeon blinked. When they first met, he was so cold but when he met Sooyeon, he became friendlier than usual. She sighed. It must be the power of beauty.

"You wanna join us for dinner?" Sooyeon asked.

"I already have noodle."

"Noodle isn't--"

"AH! Noodle isn't goodd for y-your health! So come on and join us!" Taeyeon was about to say the same thing like Sooyeon but it seemed like Sooyeon said it faster. Jungkook stared at Taeyeon then he looked down.

"... I will."

"Yay!" Sooyeon giggled. Woa, Sooyeon was pretty good at getting the boys.

 

 

The three of them sat around the table. Jungkook was eating while you two chattering.

"I heard that a hot guy from Donguk High School likes someone in our class." Sooyeon said.

"Really? That person is so lucky~" You smiled. 

"Yeah, still, Donguk High School is full of beautiful guys and girls. Then why some one from that school would like someone in our school? I mean, our school is full of ugly girls and guys..."

"No, you are... pretty than them." Suddenly, Jungkook said as he looked at Sooyeon. Her face grew red as she touched her cheeks.

"Really? Thank you!"

"You should join our school. You will become popular." 

"Our school?"

"Donguk High School."

"You mean, you are... JEON JUNGKOOK FROM CLASS 1A????" Sooyeon shouted. Jungkook nodded. Then Sooyeon sat closer to him, talked about many things. Jungkook answered back without any problems. Taeyeon stared at them She must be the third wheel. 

She suddenly remembered to buy an umbrella because it'll rain tomorrow. 

"Guys, just stay and enjoy, I just remember I have to buy a thing." Taeyeon stood up as she said.

"Huh? What is it? I can go with you." Sooyeon said.

"Ah, no, it's fine. The store is near here. Wait for me or you guys can go somewhere else."

Jungkook raised his eyebrows after heard she said the world "go somewhere else", Sooyeon giggled then she waved. "Have a safe trip!"