#21

My Neighbor

"I have a lot of fun with you guys." Sooyeon smiled, she pointed at the haunted house near them. "Now how about we go to that house?" 

"Well I want to see the real ghost for once so I will go." Chanyeol raised his hand. 

"Oh I love horror things!" Taeyeon raised her hand. Jungkook glared at her. What? He thought she scared of horror movies? 

"Horror things, not movies." Taeyeon whispered. 

"Then I'll go." Jungkook said. 

"All right! Let's go!" 

Sooyeon and Chanyeol went inside first then five minutes later, Taeyeon and Jyngkook went in. 

"I hope they are doing alright." She sighed. "Ah, it's really cold in here." 

"It's kinda creepy, don't you think?" He glared at the big spider. They stopped in front of a room. Followed the map, they have to go in there first. 

"I have a bad feeling." They said at the same time and chuckled. There were six doctors around a table and there was a head on the table. Bloody. Made Jungkook almost throw up. 

"Something is gonna jump in frobt of us!" Taeyeon whispered. 

"What?" 

The doctors were eating some meat. The head looked terrible and they could see their brain. They bet that the doctors were fake. 

"Ah!" One doctor turn around. She hugged Jungkook and Taeyeon, therr were blood around her. 

"Uwaaa!!!" Taeyeon screamed, Jungkook stood in front of her. 

"Sooyeon? What are you doing here?" He frowned. The doctor looked at him with her eyes full of tears. 

"I was so scared so I pretend to be one of them, it's much better. Because Chanyeol ran off, so..." She made a sad face. 

"Ok then, get out of that stupid outfit and come with us." He sighed then turned back ro check on Taeyeon. She hugged the tree next to the door and shut her eyes. He laughed. "Horror things, movies or whatevee, they are still horror." 

 

"I'm sorry I ruined you guys. I feel like a third wheel." Sooyeon wiped away her tears. 

"It's fine. More people is much better." Taeyeon smiled. 

"Yes you are a stupid third wheel." Jungkook grumbled. 

"So what should scare us in the doctor's room?" Taeyeon asked, she glared wt Jungkook. 

"Well, when I and Chanyeol were inside, one of the doctor threw up blood and... I don't want to remember it. I'm sorry." Sooyeon hugged her head. She stood between Jungkook and Taeyeon. 

"You, hah... I know you hate horror things, why would you go to the haunted house?" 

"Because, it's romantic!" 

"Haunted house is romantic?!" Jungkook rolled his eyes. 

"Yeah! Imagine, the girl is scary and the boy is brave, he will protect her and hold her hand, they can creat many sweet moments together." Sooyeon smiled. 

"...." Taeyeon and Jungkook looked at her. They both coughed. 

"You know, we are here to play, not building our feelings...." Taeyeon blushed. 

"Yeah, just want to be more than the relationship we now have." Jungkook looked away. Suddenly, a ghost run toward them. Sooyeon stepped away so the ghost could run to the end of the hall. 

"Whatttt???!!!!" She screamed. 

"H-Hey! He wants to say that we want to be close friends! Close friends!" Taeyeon embarrassed said. 

"Yeah, what she said!" He agreed with her. 

"....You sure you have no feeling for each other?" Sooyeon raised her eyebrow. Jungkook opened his eyes widely. He remembered the night when he kissed her. 

"O-Ofcourse!!!" Jungkook shouted. "Don't be ridiculous!" His face turned red as a tomato. 

"...Uh huh..." Sooyeon and Taeyeon stared at him. "Why are you acting so weird, Jeon Jungkook?" Sooyeon smiled, but her eyes weren't smiling. 

"...I... Oh hey it's Park Chanyeol over there!" He bit his lips, suddenly he saw light in front of him. It was Park Chanyeol, with his teary eyes. Jungkook smiled happily aand pointed at the male in front of them. 

"...Chanyeol!" Sooyeon looked at him, eyes full of tears. 

"Sooyeon, guys.... Uwa!" Chanyeol hugged Sooyeon and looked at the other two, he bursted out tears. They both cried like little kids. 

"...Gross." Jungkook glared at them. 

"They will make a perfect couple, don't you think?" Not glared, but Taeyeon looked at them with her dreamy eyes. 

"Tch." He rolled his eyes. "Hey, let's sneak out." He thought of an evil joke. 

"But they will be freak out." She worried said. 

"If we stay with them too long, Sooyeon may ask us and she will say anything to make us sound like a couple. I'm fine with that but you may not like it." He looked down, there was disappointed in his gaze. Her heart skipped a beat. 

"You are ok with it...?" She asked, looked into his beautiful eyes. He nodded. 

"A-Actually, I'm--" Sooyeon cutted her sentence. 

"Hey! Let's get out of here!" 

"Huh? Ok, wait for us!" . Followed them, Jungkook could feel the hot air between them. 

 

"Hah, I'm exhausted." Sooyeon sighed, she her chocolate ice cream. 

"Me, too." Chanyeol her ice cream. 

"G-Gross..." Jungkook avoided them, he felt sick when he saw they the same thing. 

"Come on. What do you think when you looked at them?" Taeyeon laughed. 

"What do I think? Look at their tongues. Like Miley Cyrus Korean with ice cream version. Ew." 

"Ahaha! Come on! I thought you dated a lot of girls?" 

"...Uh huh?" He felt a bit angry. 

"I think you understand what do they think, don't you?" 

"...Not really." He frowned. No, he can't get mad on this. 

"When girls look at that scene,  they will think like Oh, it's an indirect kiss!" She explained as she ate her cookie. 

"Indirect kiss?" He stared at her. He remembered there was a time when he drank a bottle then Jiyeon also drank it, the girls around him whispered about tge indirect kiss. "...Oh my god..." His face became darker. But think about it, he hadn't kiss Jiyeon. But kiss the girl sat next to him and the funny thing was she doesn't remember that. Well, she was half-sleeping back then. He smiled then took a bite if her cookie.

"Hey! What are you doing?! Y-You jnow what does that mean, don't you?!" 

"Do you believe in that? That's lame. Indirect kiss, it's not so important." 

"Chanyeol ah... Not here!" 

"Shh..." 

They heard some y voices vehind them. They slowly turned their head back and saw Chanyeol kissed Sooyeon. It was clearly that they used their tongues and Sooyeon dropped her ice cream on the floor. 

"Er..." Taeyeon looked at them then looked back at Jungkook awkwardly. She saw his face was red as a tomato. 

"J-Jungkook?" 

"I-It's nothing! Come on, let's go somewhere else ans give them some private time." He stood up ans walked away. 

"O-Ok." She followed him. 

He walked away awkwardly. When he looked at Sooyeon and Chanyeol, it was super normal to him because in his school, students kissing a lot. Then he looked at Taeyeon's face. Her cheeks were red and she was like she want to try it. He started imagining things then got embarrassing and blushed. 

Jeon Jungkook, being shy? Haha that's unbelievable. Taeyeon walked behind him, she couldn't help it but smile all the way.

"Jeon Jungkook, is that you?" 

"Kim Taeyeon, it's you!" 

"?" They both turned around and saw two familiar faces.

"L-Luhan?" Taeyeon blinked, Luhan smiled happily. 

"Hyomin?" Jungkook opened his eyes wide.

-----------------------------------------------------

I accidentally delete it so I have to rewrite everything ;_;