#29

My Neighbor

maybe the last chapter is a bit confusing for you because some of jungkook's friends already know who is taeyeon? here is the answer ^^

if you reread it, hyomin and sehun weren't there and yes doojoon knew her but he didn't know her name. so jiyeon just wanted taeyeon to introduce herself. and about yoongi, you will know soon. 

also, i'm sorry because i'm busy right now so this chapter is kinda short. Usually one chapter is more than 4000 words but this chapter only have more than 3700 words, sorry T^T

anyway, enjoy this new chapter ^^ 


"Where were you last night? I came back but I didn't see you." Sooyeon sat next to Taeyeon, she pouted.

"Really? I'm in my apartment all night, ahaha..." Taeyeon laughed it off. 

"....Kim Taeyeon, something happened again?" 

".....No...."

"When I came back, I saw the girl Park Jiyeon cried in front of Jungkook's apartment." Sooyeon frowned.

"....What? Park Jiyeon?" Taeyeon stared at Sooyeon. 

"Yup. Park Jiyeon. I guess Jungkook did something awful to her but she also said something like I will be back or something." 

"She will be back? What does that mean?!"

"So what happened that night? Tell me the truth?!" Sooyeon pouted. 

"Ok, the truth is.... I accidentally drank beer and got drunk so I... kind of... did something weird at Jungkook's place, maybe." She scratched her head. 

"What? You, drink beer?!" Sooyeon shouted. "I-I can't believe this..."

"I-I didn't want to drink it, it was just they forced me to...! You have to believe me!" Taeyeon shook Sooyeon's shoulders. She could see Sooyeon's face became darker but then she laughed. 

"Ahaha, now you finally know how to drink beer?" 

"E-Er...?" Taeyeon blinked. 

"I know how to drink beer when I was 16. So it's fine with me. You are too nice so you don't drink beer and that's your problem. TOO. NICE." Sooyeon pointed at Taeyeon's forehead. 

"Hey!"

"Now I'm really proud of you." Sooyeon giggled. "And what happened next?" 

"I... I remember I sat on his sofa then... I threw up." She didn't believe what she remembered for a while. 

"You threw up on his sofa? Ahahaha!" Sooyeon laughed. 

"And then I said something to him, something really really important!!!" She shouted. That's right! 

 

I stared at Jungkook. He was cleaning the sofa. Ugh, it was my fault, I should come and help him but I'm too sleepy. I can't move.. I remember last night when he told me he love me. I want to tell him the truth that I... like him too. I want to... No, I'm drunk, I'm totally drunk! No, I'm not drunk! I'm still good! 

"Jungkook, I..." love you too. There we go, I feel better now. But I can't open my eyes to see his reaction anymore. My eyelids are so heavy... I'm sleepy...

 

"...." Taeyeon froze. 

"What did you tell him?" Sooyeon raised her eyebrows.

"I told him.... Anyway, I have to go home now, bye!" She embarrassed said then ran off the class, Sooyeon stared at her with a dumb look on her face. 

 

Ding dong. 

Jungkook was watching TV, he lazily opened the door. "TAeyeon?" He blinked. "You barely come to my place." 

"Jeon Jungkook, did I say something weird last night?!" She breathed heavily after running. 

"Hm.... Yes." He smirked. "You said you want to make love with me."

"What?!"

"Just kidding, haha! You didn't tell me anything weird." He patted her head. He could see her red face. "Heh, your face is red." 

"Who changed my clothes last night?" She looked down as she asked.

"Me, of course." He tilted his head.

"...."

"...''

"Whaaaaatttttt?????!!!!!!!" She looked at him, her face became more red.

"We are boyfriend and girlfriend, it's normal. If you want, I can show you my body. Ah, I already showed it to you." He smiled.

"J-J-J-J-Ju...! No this is so unfair, I haven't told you I love you yet and what you changed my clothes???!!!!!" She was confused and wanted to cry and laugh at the same time. 

"So do you love me?" He looked down at her face and her hair.

"......" She stared blankly at him. Do I love you?  She thought. 

"?" He raised his eyebrows, waited forr her answer but he couldn't take it anymore. He kissed her on the lips quickly.

"!" She opened her eyes wide. 

"Do you love me?" He repeated.

"JEON JUNGKOOK IM NOT KIDDING!!!!!!" She stepped back and shouted.

"Me neither. Kim Taeyeon, I love you and from now on, I will always love you so be prepare." Jungkook said, his voice was serious but his face was smiling brightly. "I will make you fall in love with me." He pulled her by the arm and hugged her tightly, he whispered into her ears. "Well, I'm waiting for your answer." 

"...." Idiot.