#35

My Neighbor

"Where are you going, Jiyeon?" Hyomin tugged Jiyeon's skirt.

"Just a little talk." Jiyeon pushed Hyomin away and walked toward Taeyeon. 

"Hey!" Hyomin followed after her.

 

"He is so handsome oh my god!" Sulli kept yelling whenever she looked at Jungkook.

"Do you like him?" Taeyeon giggled.

"L-Like him?! No way, he already has you." Luna jumped into their conversation. 

"Hey, that's called "stealing"." Sooyeon hit Sulli with her elbow.

"No, I just saying that!" sulli blushed. 

"That's right, it's stealing. Stealing other people' boyfriend." Jiyeon walked up to them and stood in front of Taeyeon. Taeyeon knew that Jiyeon was talking about her. 

"What are you doing here?" Sooyeon frowned.

"It doesn't matter, right?" Hyomin smiled. 

"I'm not talking to you, I'm talking to her." Sooyeon pointed at Jiyeon angrily.

"I just want Taeyeon." Jiyeon smirked. "You and your idiots can go away for now." 

"Ugh!!" Sooyeon bit her lips. 

"It's fine, Sooyeon. You guys can stay if you want to. What do you want to talk about then?" Taeyeon stood in front of Sooyeon, she stared into Jiyeon's eyes.

"I want to tell you something." Jiyeon said. "Are you trying to steal my boyfriend?"

"You have a boyfriend? Who?" Sulli pouted.

"Mr. Jeon Jungkook over there." Jiyeon frowned. "Such an annoying pig." 

"Don't call her like that, plus, h-he is not your boyfriend." Taeyeon talked back to Jiyeon.

"..Oh? Trying to be brave?" Jiyeon smiled happily. "I think I like you now. So interresting. You are protecting your friends and your dear love." 

"...."

"If that pig said she love Jungkook, will you let her date him?" 

"What?" Both Taeyeon and sulli raised their eyebrows.

"I-I won't say that!" Sulli shouted. 

"I... If Sulli want to, I will. But I know that Jungkook won't be happy if that happen." Taeyeon laughed it off. "A-Ahaha... I think so?" 

"Taeyeon.." Sulli stared at Taeyeon with her teary eyes. Taeyeon smiled back at her. But Taeyeon knew that Sulli wouldn't do that. She wouldn't love someone already has a girlfriend.

"Tch." Jiyeon rolled her eyes. "I have no ideas, what did you tell Krystal that make she like you?" 

"I didn't tell her anything." Taeyeon shrugged.

"Krystal isn't the type of people who like a bumpkin countryside like you."

"Sadly, she is." Luna pouted.

"Geez, who is this girl?" Hyomin glared at Luna. 

"Taeyeonnie~" Yoongi ran up to them from nowhere. 

"Who is that?" Luna looked at Yoongi with a confused look on her face.

"This is my friend." Jiyeon said.

"He is a friend of Taeyeon too?" Sulli wondrered.

"...Yes." Jiyeon nodded.

"Oh, are these girls your friends?" Yoongi blinked then he bowed. "Hi, my name is Yoongi, I'm Taeyeon's little princess~"

"Little princess?" Everyone shouted except Jiyeon and Taeyeon. Jiyeon smiled a little while Taeyeon stared at Yoongi with a dumb look on her face. Who is her "little princess"? 

"I'm sorry I'm confussed." Sooyeon stood in front of Yoongi. 

"Maybe he just said it for fun!" Taeyeon smiled. "My princess, hahaha." 

"Then what if I say you are my little princess?" Yoongi smiled gently.

"Errrrrrrrr......???!!!" Taeyeon froze.

"Yoongi, don't say such  a thing like that! That's really, well, misunderstand." Hyomin grinned.

"Well, I'm not kidding." yoongi had a serious look on his face. Everyone fell silent.

"What does that mean anyway?" Suddenly, Jungkook walked toward them. Everyone looked at him surprised. 

"Jungkook...!" Jiyeon opened her eyes wide.

".." Yoongi smiled. "You heard everything?"

"You will have to explain everything." Jungkook looked at Yoongi with a cold gaze as he whispered into Yoongi's ears. "But not now, tomorrow."

"Hey stupid brother!" Krystal suddenly pushed Jungkook away.

"Ouch!"

"..Krystal?" Yoongi blinked.

"Are you free tomorrow?" Krystal smiled shyly.

"S-Sure. What can I do to help you?" He smield friendly.

"Will you go on a--"

"If you say one more word then I will sent you back to that old city." Jungkook pushed Krystal away as he said.

"Hey!" Krystal frowned.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

uh, ok, i know this is such a late update and this chapter is short, forgive me :"((((

i don't have much time now but, i really need a co-author, like, i need someone to write this story with me :"< volunteer plz??