#26

My Neighbor

wanna write one more chapter before offline *u* also sorry this chapter is short!

NEW CHARACTER: (will appear soon, i just want to introduce her first!)

Krystal Jeon

 

-17 years old

-Jungkook's younger sister

-A rich girl, her personality is a bit like a "princess"

-Jiyeon's enemy, they both crazy for fashion.


The next morning, Jungkook woke up and saw his friends in front of them. Jiyeon, Yoongi, Hyomin, Sehun and Doojoon. He rubbed his forhead and stared at them. "Where am I..." He mumbled. 

"Thak godness friend, you are back!" Yoongi made a sad face and hugged Jungkook. 

"We were worry about you so we take a day off and here we are." Doojoon said. 

"You guys, you really think of me as a friend?" Jungkook smirked.

"Yah, you are our friend, don't be ridiculous." Sehun grinned. For the first time, Jungkook actually felt relaxed when he saw his friends' face. He wasn't sure why, but something happened and it made him happy, right?  If these guys took a day off then Taeyeon was still at school. 

"Are you hungry? There are some soup in the kitchen." Hyomin tilted her head. 

"You cooked it?" Jungkook asked. Hyomin was about to opend but then Jiyeon covered .

"I was worry about you so I cooked it. Of course Hyomin helped me too. Wanna try some?" JIyeon smiled. 

"Yeah, I'm hungry now." He nodded.

"Me, too!" Yoongi made a sad face. "I haven't ate anything yet."

"Because you were busy with the girls of Gangnam School!" Hyomin smacked his head.

"Ow!" Yoongi hugged his head. "They are cute, too!" 

"Pfft, please, they aren't your style, really." Sehun smirked then Doojoon nodded. "Agreed. You are better with those bad girls." 

"Gangnam... What did you do there?" Jungkook frowned. 

"Yoongi has a crush on a student from Gangnam School!" Doojoon shouted. 

"Hey!" Yoongi blushed, he embarrassed smiled. 

"Min Yoongi?!" Jungkook and Hyomin shouted. 

"Yup." Sehun nodded.

"Who is it?" Jungkook smirked.

"Kim Taeyeon from class 1B." Yoongi giggled.

"....." Jungkook opened his eyes wide and stared at him. 

"Jiyeon told me about her. She is beau----tiful~" Yoongi smiled. "She has short black hair and brown eyes. I think she is cute, tho!" 

"Short hair? Phew..." Jungkook sighed heavily then he laughed it off. Jiyeon noticed him and she frowned. 

"Her name isn't Kim Taeyeon, is Kim Chayeon." Sehun fixed Yoongi's mistake.

"Ah, yeah! I forget about it, sorry!" Yoongi laughed.

"You idiot!" Still on bed, Jungkook used his leg and kicked Yoongi. 

"Ow!" Yoongi hugged his arm. 

"Anyway, let's eat." Jiyeon coldly said. 

"Lemme help you~" Doojoon shyly smiled.

"Shut up and go away!" Jiyeon glaared at him.

"If you want so, I will go away~" 

 

"Kim Taeyeon. Repeat what I just said."

"Ah, ye?" Taeyeon snapped back to reality, she stood up and looked at the teacher.

"What were you thinking about?" The teacher frowned.

"Nothing, ma'am." She looked down. 

"Don't get confussed if you get a big zero for your next exam, OK?!" Her teacher shouted.

"Y-Yes..." She bit her lips. She couldn't stop thinking about last night when Jungkook said he love her. 

 

"Yah, something happenedd lately?" Sooyeon sat next to her, she asked. 

"No, nothing, it's just I ddidn't sleep enough last nigt." Taeyeon shook her head.

"You sure?" 

"Yeah."

"I don't think so. It's all about Jeon Jungkook, am I right?" Sooyeon made a derp face.

"Haha, stop it!" Taeyeon laughed. 

"Anyway, I'm absolutely right. What did Jungkook do to you?"

"Jungkook is sick." 

"Oooohhhh?~ So you are worrying about him?" Sooyeon raised her eyebrows.

"N-No, not like that!" She shouted. "Maybe yes, as a friend." 

"Oh~ As a friend but not as a neighbor now? You definitely have something for him!" Sooyeon clapped her hands together. 

"Can you not? Please stop saying stupid things!"

"Pfft, I'm just tell you the truth. As your best friend, I know you better than the other." Sooyeon looked into Taeyeon's eyes. Taeyeon blinked. 

"So, I think I know your secret now." Sooyeon winked.

"Nooooooo you don't know my secret! And I don't have a secret!" 

 

Jiyeon and the other stayed at Jungkook's house all day and it was afternoon now. Jungkook seemed better now. Plus, he smiled a lot today. He was in the good mood.

"Taeyeon ah, I will go meet Chanyeol now!" Jungkook heard a voice outside. It was Sooyeon's voice. And she was with Taeyeon right now?  "Do you want to come with me?" Sooyeon asked.

"No, I don't want to be the third wheel, thanks." It was Taeyeon's voice this time. Jungkook's heart beat faster. What was wrong with him? It was just only her voice.

"Then goodbye!" Sooyeon said. 

"Bye." 

"Guys, I will be back later." Jungkook stood up and left. 

"Jungkook ah.." Jiyeon called for him.