edit #10

My Neighbor

ugh i forget to write what happened when they woke up so i'll write what happened when they woke up here :/


Jiyeon moved her hand around, tried to touch Jungkook but she felt nothing around her. When she opened her eyes, she saw nothing but the blanket. 

"Hm.." She frowned then turned back, looked at Hyomin and Sehun. They were sleeping, hugging each other.

"I think last night I hugged Jungkook, too." She giggled as she pulled out her phone and Jungkook.

...

Such a liar~

Jungkook's phone rang. He quickly picked it. 

"Hello?" He said, still sleepy.

"Where are you? It's 6 in the morning now. Wanna eat breakfast?"

"J-Jiyeon?" He opened his eyes wide and sat straight up. He looked next to him. Yup, she was still sleeping. 

"Where are you? And the othe two?" He asked.

"We are still sleeping and waiting for you at your place~" 

"Just finding food. I'll come home now." He put the phone in his pocket and gazed at her. At least I should make her breakfast. How about noodles with eggs? But.. I'm not good at cooking. He thought to himself as he stood in front of the door. Let's just say thank you first... He came back and he took a pen and a paper, wote a note for her.

"Thank you for the night.

                               -Jungkook."

"Done." He smiled then left. 

 

 

7am

"Let's eat breakfast!" Taeyeon smiled as she put down her breakfast on the table and she notcied something. 

"What's this?" She looked at the note on the table.

"Thank you for the night.

                               -Jungkook."

"..." She stared at the note. "Thank you...?" She mumbled. 

"AH! Yeah, he slept here last night..." She clapped her hands together. Because when she woke up, there was nobody there but her so she forgot about it and thought that she was alone all night.

"Well, breakfast is ready."