#15

My Neighbor

"Bomi noona." Jungkook walked into the kitchen, looked at the girl. 

"Hm?" Bomi smiled back. 

"Can we talk later?" 

"Sure." She nodded, wondered what he wanted to talk about. Or he wanted to go on a date with her? She couldn't help but smile widely. 

"Dinner is ready~" Bomi walked outside with a big bowl full of soup with Jungkook carried some bowls and spoons behind. She hoped that she can eat with Jungkook alone, just twobof them but when she walked out, she saw Taeyeon sat on the sofa and watched TV. 

"Eh?" Bomi blinked. When was she woke up? Bomi bit her lips and put the bowl down. Taeyeon notived her and she blinked. 

"Um, hello, you are..." Bomi didn't say anything, she still looked down and didn't answer Taeyeon's question. Jungkook put the things down and answered. 

"She is Min Bomi, my friend's sister. I told you this morning. Bomi, this is Kim Taeyeon, Taeyeon, this is Bomi." 

"Hello, sorry about before, I didn't mean to be that scare.." Taeyeon bowed and she felt awkward. 

"It's fine, I was the one who scared you so, I'm sorry too." Bomi finally looked up, she smiled. "Let's eat for now, you must be hungry." 

 

"So Taeyeon, do you have a boyfriend?" Bomi asked, she took a glance at Jungkook to see his reaction. 

"Boyfriend? No I don't." She laughed it off and continue eating. 

"Me neither. But we will find a boyfriend soon, right?" She smiled. Jungkook's face was cold, it seemed like he hated it when they talk about this. Bomi thought she knew why. 

"Ah, Jungkook ah, I specially cooked fried egg for you! Here!" Bomi suddenly said and she took some food out from the kitchen. 

"When did you make them?" 

"I saw some eggs in the fridge. I thoight you would like it." 

"..." He quietly looked at the fried egg and turned to Taeyeon. She was still eating her soup. He sighed then took the plate and put it next to Taeyeon's bowl. 

"Here, eat this." 

"..But Bomi--"

"I said eat it. It's her fault that you fell down the stairs. Between, I hate eggs." He said coldly. 

"Thanks... I'm sorry..." She ate the fried egg awkwardly after looked at Bomi's reaction. Bomi mouthed "Eat them, it's fine!". 

Bomi felt sad and disappointed. This was the first time someone avoided her. What should she do now? She could burst out tears anytime. But she held back and a while later, Taeyeon went to the bathroom and she had to go home. 

"Um, Jungkook, I.." Before she left, Bomi turned to Jungkook and said. 

"I'm sorry." 

"...Eh?" 

"I can't love you." 

"..."

"You are a nice and wonderful person, you should love someone better than me. Also, I don't want to marry Yoongi's sister, it's gross when he call me "big bro" or something else." Jungkook frowned as he imagined. 

Bomi laughed a little then she nodded. "I get it, haha. So I'm not the one for you then. Is it because that girl?" 

"Who?" 

"Kim Taeyeon." She looked up at him with teary eyes. 

"...No." He looked away. Bomi was pretty surprised when she heard it. 

"Park Jiyeon?" 

"..." He didn't answer. 

"Guess I was right then. Sure, Jiyeon is wonderful and she is prettier than me. She is the one for you. Anyway, see you again. Goodbye!" Bomi blinked then she bowed. Jungkook slowly closed the door. 

Because that girl. But who? Which girl? He used to date a lot but he never felt confused like this, never fell silence when someone asked him who is the one he loves. He sighed then cameback to the livingroom. 

After a while, Taeyeon came out. "Hey Jungkook, it's Chanyeol's birthday tomorrow and we will have a party up on the roof! Wanna join us?" She happily said. 

"Sure, why not?" He smiled. 

Who? Which girl? 

 

 

"I think Chanyeol likes a cap. Or let's buy him a snapback?" Sooyeon and Taeyeon went to the mall together. They wanted to buy some clothes and a present for Chanyeol. 

"Yeah, he will love it. I will buy him a sweater." Taeyeon nodded.

"That's a good idea. Oh, shoukd we buy some beers, too?" Sooyeon clapped her hands together, she smiled from ear to ear.  

"No, we are still too young for that." 

"No we are not! We are grown ups bow. Between, Chanyeol and Luhan are over twenty years old now, they can drink some, too. Oh, did you invite Jeon Jungkook yet? He can drink beer." 

"Oh, I invited him yesterday. He will come." 

"Yay!" Sooyeon jumped around. "Anyway, let's buy that skirt! I want to buy some dresses, too." 

 

 

They were sitting around on the roof. 

"Happy birthday Chanyeol oppa!" Sooyeon said and gave him a cute pink present. 

"Happy birthday hyung!" Luhan gave him one. 

"Happy birthday to you, Chanyeol!" Taeyeon gave him, too. 

"Thank you so much everyone!" He laughed happily. "I feel sorry for everyone because I didn't invite them... But who cares? It's our time for now!" 

"That's right!" Luhan slapped the table.

"Guess what, I bought some beers!" Sooyeon happily said as she tilted her head. 

"Yay! Sooyeon, you are the best!" Chanyeol clapped his hands together like a child. 

"Um, where is Jungkook?" Luhan looked around. 

"I did invite him but maybe he is on his way." Taeyeon said.

"Should we wait for him?" Chanyeol blinked.

"That's great." Sooyeon said then they talked for a while, about thirty minutes but Jungkook still wasn' there.

"Taeyeon, are you ok?" Luhan asked, he noticed her sad face. 

"Oh, um, yeah I am." She snapped back to reality and smiled. Everyone looked at her with their sad eyes. Sooyeon knew that she was looking forwad to have a party with Jungkook and everyone. But at this rate, he won't come. 

"I called him before but he didn't pick up. I think he is busy right now." Chanyeol looked at his phone. 

"Come on, we will play with him tomorrow. Let's hurry up and eat your birthday cake!" Luhan slapped the table and cheered everyone up. They smiled and enjoyed the party together, though she was a little disappointed. 

Jeon Jungkook, what are you doing right now?

------------------

Ugh when I get my laptop back, I will edit the font!

Sorry guys, please understand for me >,<

Have a nice day!