#10 (hiatus)

My Neighbor

ok so you will probably have to wait for a long time after this chapter :/ because my test is coming, REALLY CLOSE!! Not really haha~ btw, i can't let my mom know xD 

so enjoy this, subscribe, comments and upvote for more~


What about this morning? 

"You saw me, I know." He said.

"Of course I saw you. You saw me, too."

"And you heard our coversation. Actually, I didn't want to go there! I never want to have a double date! I-I hate dating!" He tried to explain. It was dark so Taeyeon couldn't see his face. Maybe it was bright red now.

"Yeah?" She held back the laugh. She is laughing, isn't she? Jungkook thought to himself. 

"Why are ou telling me this?" She asked. 

"What?" He said. Come to think about that, he had no idea what did he tell her about that. He quietly closed his eyes. 

"Why...? Just want you to know it." 

"That's all?"

"Uh-huh. And... why did you and Sooyeon talk about lately?"

"Me and Sooyeon? Hm... Ah! It was about Bangtan Boys. A famous group. They will come to Seoul tomorrow and I'm so excited aaa~" She said happily.

"Lower your voice." 

"...S-Sorry.."

"So you will come home late tomorrow?" His voicee lower, sounded sad.

"Probably. But at least 12 o'clock or even 1 o' clock." She thought for a while and said.

"What?! What are you thinking?! You can't come home that late and it's dangerous for a girl to walk alone in the night." He shouted. 

"Uwah! You shoud be the one who lower your voice here!" She startled and covered her ears. "Because we have a fan club at school and our leader is a big fan of them, when he have a meeting, we have to stay until 1 or 2 or even more. Luckily we have a test coming up so she let us come back home soon tomorrow." She sighed. It was too tired just thought about those days.

"...What's her name?" 

"Huh? You wanna meet her or date her?" She surprised asked.

"I want to talk to her about the time."

"Ey, you can't do that! She will get mad at me."

"Then I'll teach her a lesson."

"..." Mean as always. She laughed it off and changed the subject. "Don't you feel sleepy?"

"...No." He said with a cool tone.

"Really? Why? It's over 12 o' clock now, I guess..." She said, her hear skipped a beat. 

"..." No answer. His heart was skipped a beat, too. He never felt like this before. He was sleeping next to his neighboris she sleepy? He thought. Jungkook reached his hands out and hugged Taeyeon.

No respone. He was right. She was sleeping now. She felt so warm~ He  giggled to himself and quickly fell asleep.

 

 

"Bangtan Boys! Bangtan Boys!" 

Huh? It's Taeyeon... What is she doing here? Ah, right. Her idol is coming to this city... And.. There are the boys on the stage. Ugh, they are so sugly. I'm way more cute than them.

"You guys! I'm right here! Your biggest fan girl!" Taeyeon was jumping and waving at the boys on stage.

Are you stupid? They won't see you for sure... 

"Guys, this girl will bee my partner in the dating game!" A boy with a mask walked down the stage and held up Taeyeon's hand. Her eyes were sparkling and shining, he could see hearts in her eyes. 

"What?! How dare him..." Jungkook glared at the mask boy. 

"Jungkook yah... You know that girl, right?" He blinked and looked next to him. It was Jiyeon. 

"J-Jiyeon?!" 

"Hm, my sister knows those boys. A fangirl and an idol, interesting~ My sister can show her to those boys's place and they could falling in love. That girl will be happily forever and ever~" She sang, a lovely voice. What is she talking about?! Those that means... He slowly looked at Taeyeon and the mask boy. They looked like a lovely couple, smiled at each other.

"A fangirl and an..."

"IDOL?!" Jungkook shouted.

...

He looked around and saw his classmates were looking at him with their big round eyes. Jiyeon blinked that she mumbled something, narrowed her eyebrows. 

"...It was a dream..." He mumbled.

"Jeon Jungkook, you want to be an idol?"

"...No." The teacher asked with an angry voice and Jungkook answered back with a cold voice. 

"H-Heh? You are--"

REEEENNNNGGGG

"Well, goodbye." He quickly stood up and left the classrom as fast as he could.

"J-Jungkook!" Both of his teacher and Jiyeon called out.

 

 

H-He is here... Taeyeon grabbed her shirt and bited her lips. Bangtan Boys was in front of her about 1 meter. 

"T-Taeyeon ah, I can't believe this... We made it..." Sooyeon stood next to her, cried out loud while she was holding the phone and recording the group.

"S-Sooyeon, Taehyung..." She looked at Sooyeon with her eyes full of tears. Then she was about to laughed when the music stopped. 

"Eh?" The audience whispered and chattering.

Taeyeon blinked then she felt like someone was grabbed her arm.

"Who--"

"Sshh."

"?!" She looked at the boy. It was her idol, Kim Taehyung. What...

"Aaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!!" The fans arround him screamed as they saw him. Taehyung smirked then whispered into her ears. 

"Will you dance with us?" His voice was y, she could explode right away. At the same time, she felt like someone was staring at her but she ignored it.

"I.." Dance with you??? 

"Of course I want to! Don't be silly... Huh?" She happily said and she looked around her. Um, wait... I was at the concert ... She thought then 

...

I-It was a dream!!!! So embarrassing oh my god!!!!!!!

Taeyeon hugged her head and buried her face into her book. She could feel everyone was staring at her.

"What a sweet voice, your boyfriend will love you even more if he hear this." Her teacher saidand he smirked.

"T-Teacher... I'm sorry... I-It was nothing, really..." She laughed it off.

 

 

"Of course I want to! Don't be silly~" Sooyeon giggled.

"Knock it off, Sooyeon..." Taeyeon pushed her head.

"Haha~ What was you dream about? Kissing? Dating? Or... make love?"

"What?! H-Hey!" She shouted and punched Sooyeon.

"Ow ow ow I'm sorry~ Anyway, let's get ready for the concert tonight~~~~~~" Sooyeon giggled.

"Okay~" Taeyeon giggled back.