#6

My Neighbor

"What?"

"...Do you want to or not?" There he was, cold as always.

"There must be a reason or something, right?" 

"The reason is... because the zoo is fun." He paused then finnaly said the reason. She stared at him and chuckled.

"Alright, let's go."

 

 

"Woo!! Look at the animals! We should invite Sooyeon too." She happily said.

"Sooyeon is the pain in the , don't invite her." Jungkook said while he bought the tickets.

"Hey, don't say that..."

 

 

"Let's see the pandas first." Taeyeon pointed to a black and white bear far away.

"No, I want to see the tigers." Jungkook pointed to the opposite direction.

"Why tigers? They are not special." She rolled her eyes.

"Tigers are cute." He said then the two of them headed to the tigers's cage.

 

 

"Hey tigers!! Tigers lovely! Lovely tigers~" Jungkook happily sang. He took out his phone and took lots of photos of the tiger. 

"What... He really does love tigers..." She giggled. Then she saw Jungkook's smile. He was smiling widely, his eyes curled up. For a moment, he looked like a child first time go to the zoo. She couldn't stop staring at the boy in front of her. Then Jungkook called out for her.

"Hey Taeyeon, take a picture of me and the tiger."

"Ok." She took his phone and took a picture of him and the tigers. He looked so cute in the picture. "Heehee"  She giggled.

"Can you upload that picture on my instagram? And type "tigers again!", remember to tag #tigers #happyday"

"O-ok..." She said as she looked at his phone. There, the app instagram. After uploaded it, she looked all over his instagram. So many photos of him and his friends. She could see the guy from yesterday too. 

Diamond club, i have a girl here, dont u dar touch er'. kekeke

Twinkle club, i had fun. >_<

A girl just told she love me. This is the 100th time I guess. ..

Wow, it's a sunny day today! ToT

I have some presents from my sister. ^^

...

Full of his photos and cute messages. Wow, there were so many things she didn't know about him yet. She stared at the photos. "I want to know the real you..." She mumbled. "Nah, no! Of course I don't want to!" She shook her head.

I don't have a father. He just an old man with his es. 

There was a photo of two girls talked with an old man. Was that his father?

He wants me to leave. Fine. Then do not find me again. I don't want to be the CEO off that in' stupid company.

...

So many photos of him with black and white. There was a photo of him and on his hand was a cigarerte. All of them were black and white photos. So his father wanted him to be the CEO of his company but he didn't want to. He was angry and told Jungkook to get lost. After all, he ended up here?

Hey...

Here is my new apartment.

He took a picture of his balcony. It was so beautiful. 

Noodle...

A picture of him eating noodle.

With my neighbor's friend.

It was a picture of him and Sooyeon. She stared blankly at the phone and tried to smile. She was just simply a "neighbor" but Sooyeon is a "friend". Come on, because she was her friend, nothing else. Taeyeon stared down at her foot then looked up. Why did she feel so annoying?

It's raining.

It was a photo of a girl in the.. Gangnam School's uniform? That was the bakery near her school! And.. it was her in the photo. She almost dropped the phone. She felt hotter and his followers commented. "Ah, she is so cute." "Do you know her, Jungkook oppa?" "She looks ugly! Oppa, you are mine!" Oh, beside good comments, there must be bad comments. Then Jungkook replied to that person "Show me your face then you can tell her ugly and i'll be your bf." 

Woa woa, what was that? He... Taeyeon was moved when she saw his comment. So Jungkook was a good person after all, then? She smiled gently.

And the last photo of his was the photo of him at the zoo with the tigers, today. His followers commented again. "Woa! Who do you come with? ^_^" "You look so cute!" .... "Jungkook, I'm at the zoo too!" "I will find you!" "Hey Jungkook! Who is that girl?" 

Pfft

She almost shouted after saw the three last comments. Oh no, she was in a trouble. She should tell Jungkook.

"J-Jungkook.."

"Yeah?" He was still busy playing with the tigers.

"Y-Your fans are here and they are looking for you..."

"What?" He frowned. "Damn! Let's get out of here! They already know where we are!" Jungkook left the tigers and he grabbed her hand, ran away.

"Wha-- Slow down!" 

"Don't have time! Let's go to see the hippos!"

"H-Hippos? Why?!"

 

 

Now they were at the hippos's place. She tried to smile as she stared at the hippos. And Jungkook sighed.

"Why hippo?" She pouted.

"Why? Because hippos are ugly and people rarely watch them." He sat down on a bench near the hippos's lake and patted the place next to him. It looked like he said Taeyeon come and sit down. She slowly sat down but far away.

"Hippos aren't that bad really.." She said.

"..Yeah, it's just because they are ugly. Nothing else. Same as people."

"What?"

"Ugly people, nobody wants to date or love them. Even if they are kind or gentle, no one will love them."

She stared at him. There was something in his gaze. Suddenly, Sooyeon's image popped up in her mind.

"Sooyeon is beautiful, yet there are lots of people love her. And soon she become famous." She said suddenly, not even thinking or realizing.

"..What?" Jungkook stared at her.

"I don't get it. I'm ugly, yet nothing of mine is perfect. So why did she choose to be my friend instead of the other famous girls? And... you are a popular guy. There's no way I could go outside with a boy like you." She looked at the hippo. "It was like magic, I got a chance to talk to you. I wonder if I didn't say hello to you, what will happen?"

Jungkook didn't say anything. After a while, he spoke.

"You aren't ugly."

"..What?" She stared at him. He looked back at her, looked deep in her eyes.

"Because Sooyeon likes you. She believes that you are a good person. She doesn't care if you are ugly or not. She doesn't need those famous girls. She just needs a friend who understands her."

"...Jungkook..." She mumbled.

"Besides, you are not ugly." His cheeks turned pink as he said then he looked away.

"Same as me. I don't care if you are beautiful or famous. And you are my first neighbor, the first stranger who cares about me."

"...."

"I hate it when you are quiet. The first time I met you, you are pretty talkative and I kind of doesn't like you. But when I met Sooyeon, I realzied she is annoying too but I feel more relaxed when I'm with you. So even if Sooyeon is beautiful, I prefer someone else.." He said then stood straight up, walked toward her and stood in front of her. He stared down at her, his eyes were gently. It was the first time she saw him like that.

"If you didn't say hello to me first, then I will say hello to you first. Anyway, thank you for said hello to me."

She felt like she was in heaven. Her heart was skipped a beat as he stood up and smiled widely.

"Jungkook, you are reaaallly nice sometimes."

"I wanna see the pandas."

"What?" She looked at him.

"You want to see them, too. Right?"

"Yeah!" She giggled as they walked to the panda's place.


another longer chapter!! i think i'm in a super good mood today, too :DD

so here is the new chapter, you and Jungkook at the zoo! Jungkook suddenly said something you never expected before. i was screaming while i wrote that part, too. haha ~ But does Jungkook really mean by that? He doesn't hate you at all ( maybe at first? ) This boy is such a trouble, no one knows the real => <= him!

but wait! your story at the zoo isn't end yet! there's more in the next chapter. so:

subscribe, comment and upvote for more!