#30

My Neighbor

"Maybe we should stop at the mall, I want to buy a dress." Sooyeon said. Taeyeon and Sooyeon were walking to the school gate. They saw a lot of students over there. "Hey, what's happening?" Sooyeon raised her eyebrows. 

"Hey Taeyeon!" Outside the school, a boy waved to them. 

"Huh? Is that Jungkook?" Sooyeon blinked. 

"J-Jungkook?" Taeyeon stared at him. 

"I've been waiting for you so long! Let's go home together." Jungkook smiled like an angel. 

"Ehhh????!!!!!" Sooyeon and Taeyeon shouted. 

"Ahhh!!!! Did you hear that? Oh my god...." The female students around them whispered and pointed at them. 

"Taeyeon, what the hell is he talking about? You guys are dating?" Sooyeon whispered. 

"No we are not dating, it's just we....er...." She stared at him. "We are in love, maybe?" She mumbled. 

 

"Ah, you were late." As they walked home together, Jungkook grumbled. 

"I didn't know you woud come." She shrugged. 

"That's true though." He said. 

"So... Did something happen at school today?" She asked.

"What is what?"

"Like, Jiyeon or someone else." 

"Nothing." He smiled. "There is nothing between me and Jiyeon."  

"..." She stared at him. 

"I don't like her, from the start." 

"...Really? I thought you love her." 

"Only she loves me."

"Sooyeon told me that night when I got drunk, she saw Jiyeon cried in front of our apartment and said something like she will be back." 

"...What will she do?" He mumbled. 

"Like, revenge or something?!" SHe trembled. "What if she hit me?"

"Haha, she won't hit you and I won't let her do that?" He patted her head. 

"...." She stared at him. 

"What? Wanna kiss me already?" He smirked.

"...Yeah." She grinned.

"...??!!" He blushed and looked away. What the hell?! 

"I thought you wanna kiss?" She smirked back. 

"Y-You...!" 

"I love you." 

....

Jungkook opened his eyes wide, he stared blankly at the girl next to him. She was grinning. 

"Y-You..." He blinked.

"I love you too." She held his hand. "That's my answer. At first, I was so embarrassed I couldn't tell you but saw you at the school gate and waited for me like that, I feel so happy. But now I finally said it!" 

"....." He looked at her. 

"....Wanna go on a date?" She asked.

"I should be the one who ask you to go out on a date." He poked her cheek. "Can I kiss you first?"

"......" Her face turned red as she looked at his lips. "N-No."

"Aww, that's too bad. I'm gonna kiss you anyway." He pouted then pulled her closer. 

"Hey Jeon Jungkook no stop it!!" 

 

 

 

"Jeon Krystal."

"What?"

"I will give you a car if you do a mission for me." A man sat across a girl. 

"Hm? A car? Which one?" The girl raised her eyebrows, she played with her hair. 

"You can choose which one you like." The man smiled.

"Hmm... Sure." She stopped playing with her hair. "So what is the mission?" 

"Your brother, Jeon Jungkook."

"...I don't even remember I have a brother." The girl looked down at the magazine on the table. 

"I know that you had a hard time with him but he is your brother." 

"...." The girl didn't say anything and just read the magazine. 

"He lives in Seoul." 

"Seoul?! For real?! God!" The girl dropped the magazine down, she frowned. "It's Seoul, Seoul!" She screamed.

"Haha, listen. You have to meet up with him and convince him to come back home." 

"....I will do it." The girl smiled then left the room.

 

 

"Tuna?" Jungkook stared at the plate in front of him. 

"I haven't ate tuna for a long time." Taeyeon sat down across him, she smiled. 

"But I hate tuna." He looked away.

"...If you don't eat it, I will break up with you." She glared at him.

"What?!" He blinked. "How dare you do this to me?"

"Eat it please!" She said as she tried not to laugh. 

"Fine!" He rolled his eyes then ate. "Can I come and pick you up at  school tomorrow?" 

"Eh... It's up to you." 

"Then I won't come tomorrow."

"...Fine, do whatever you want!" She glared at him.

"Hey, I'm just kidding. Anyway, can we watch a movie after done eating?"

"I haven't took a shower yet."

"....We can take a shower together, you know." 

"What?! You ert!" She shouted. 

"Alright alright I'm just kidding!" He laughed. 


i think this chapter is very short, maybe :"x i'm using my mother's phone so i can't write more, sorry T^T but i promise the next chater will be longer!