#18

My Neighbor

They ended up sitting in a sushi restaurant in silence. 

"About Chanyeol,..." Jungkook opened his mouth first. "I'm sorry, I forgot his birthday."

"Go apologize him, not me." Taeyeon looked away. 

"You are angry at me, too. I should apologize to you." He looked down at the menu. 

"...Where were you that night?" She asked, still not look at him. 

"My friend's party. He is a very important friend to me so I couldn't say no." 

"Jiyeon and your friends at your house also at there, right?" 

"...Right." Jungkook felt like she was his mother. 

"I shouldn't be angry." She sighed. "It's fine. We were very happy even you weren't there." 

"Right, you even drank beer that night." Jungkook laughed. 

"What? You drank too you know!" She turned her face back and glared at him.

"Yeah yeah, we both drank. You wanna drink some right now?" 

"No, thanks. You should go home and drink with your friends. Your friends took my chicken and fish and now I don't have food to eat!" 

"Oh, so that's why you went out of your apartment and there were chicken and fish in the kitchen." Jungkook laughed. 

The waiters put down some sushi on their table, they bowed and left. 

"Woa, yummy!" Taeyeon her lips then ate right away. 

"Eat slowly, you don't want to choke." Jungkook slowly ate the sushi while Taeyeon ate super fast. 

"Ungry, an't elp it." (hungry, can't help it) 

"Tch. Alright, eat as fast as you can." He smiled. 

"So where were you going lately?" She asked. 

"Just... I told them I want to buy something. Actually, they were too noisy so I just sneaked out a bit." 

"Pfft. Who was the one invite them here?" She smirked. 

"Geez. Hey, I think I should give Chanyeol a present." 

"Then wait for next year." 

"A late birthday present." 

"Hm, I don't know. It's all your choice." She shrugged. "You know what? Yeah, I think you shiuld buy him one. Come on, we will buy one after this.." She raised her eyebrows. 

 

 

"I think that jacket will fit him well! Oh, Chanyeol loves this kind of hat,..." They were shopping in the mall, Taeyeon ran around and Jungkook just needed to follow her around. 

"It seems like you are very close to him." He said. 

"Yeah, we are. He is nice and kind, unlike my new neighbor." 

"..." Jungkook glared at her. 

"Hey, let's buy him that jacket." She tugged his shirt. 

"Alright." He rolled his eyes and walked in. 

 

"Oh, you are shopping with your girlfriend?" The cashier smiled. 

"Girlfriend?" Jungkook opened his eyes widely and stared at the cashier. She amiled widely. His face grew red and like a tomato, he took the jacket and bowed. 

"Hey, Jungkook! I think this pants will-- Uwaa?!" She noticed that he was coming closer and she pointed at the pants but suddenly he pushed her away. "Come on, let's go." 

"O-Ok, you don't have to push me like that. By the way, why your face are so red?" 

"Just shut your eyes and go!" He shouted. 

"If I close my eyes, how am I supposed to go without looking?" What was wrong with this guy? 

"Hey you, lovely couple! Want to buy some couple stuff?" A young woman waved to them. She blinked. Couple, what?! Then she looked at Jungkook. His face grew even redder. Now she knew why he was blushing. "Um, bye.." She bowed to the woman and ran away with Jungkook. 

 

"I have no idea, why did she think that we are a couple? Do we look like one?" Taeyeon embarrassed said as they walked back to the apartment. 

"A stupid girl like you can't be with me." He coldly said. 

"....Y-Yeah.."

"...Still angry at me?" He asked. 

"....No, not anymore." She frowned at first but then quickly smiled. 

Jungkook felt relaxed, he smiled at her. "Don't ever say that we are only neighbors." 

"Huh?" She blinked. 

"At least friends or whatever." He blushed. 

"But you are my neighbor." 

"I mean yes I am but at least you don't have to tell me that!" 

"Oh, are you talking about that night? I just told you the samething you told me before." 

"Kim Taeyeon!" 

"Ok! I won't tell you that anymore." 

"Good girl." He patted her head like she was a littke puppy and they both laughed. 

 

 

"Dinner is ready!" Jiha smiled, the six of them sat around the table. 

"Cool!" Doojoon and Yoongi grinned. 

"I'm so hungry right now, you must be hungry to, Jungkook. Let's eat." Yoongi his lips. 

"Actually I ate some snacks before so I'm not hungry anymore." He coldly looked at the food. 

"Just one bite, it's really good I promise!" Jiyeon pouted. 

"You are lucky because I even sit here and watch you guys eat." 

"Hmph, fine then." Jiyeon cupped her head down. 

-----------------------

This chapter is kinda short, sorry >,<

Have a nice day!