#34

My Neighbor

"Party up the roof, oof oof oof!" Krystal danced around the table. Jungkook, Taeyeon and Krystal were decorated things on the roof. 

"Will you just shut up and help us?" jungkook grumbled.

"Haha." Taeyeon chuckled. 

"Who did you invite? All of your friends?" Krystal asked as she tilted her head curiously.

"Not all of my friends. Just some close one." He nodded.

"Wae?! We need more people to have a super great party! This is gonna be my first party at Seoul! Taeyeon, who did you invite?" 

"Well, one, two, three, four,... six." Taeyeon counted her fingers.

"Only six?! Ugh." Krystal rolled her eyes. "Lucky for you two, I also invite some of my friends in Seoul." 

"You have friends here? You didn't tell me about them." Jungkook frowned.

"Why should I tell you? Loser." She smirked. 

"They will come in twenty minutes. Did you get the food yet?" Jungkook pulled his phone out of his pocket and tilted his head. 

"Oh yeah! I will got take them now." Taeyeon raised her eyebrows and run away but Jungkook held her hand back. 

"Not you, her." He changed his gaze to Krystal.

"Huh? Me?!" Krystal frowned. "Aish really?" 

"I can't make my girlfriend do something like that. Plus, you are younger than us. Listen to your brother." Jungkook smirked.

"Heh?? But I'm a girl too."

"Who cares? Go now lazy ." He waved to her, Krystal angrily walked away.

"Haha, you should just let me do that instead.." Taeyeon forced a smile.

"Actually, I have something to tell you." He mumbled.

"Yeah?"

"Jiyeon is gonna be here too. Are you ok with that?" He looked at her with a worried look on his face. 

"It's fine." She shrugged. 

"...Thanks." He smilled as he patted her head.

"Why would you thank me?" She grinned.

"I've dated a lot of girls and whenever I organized a party and invited my old girlfriends, those girls got angry at me and they be like, "you are the worst boyfriend ever" or "I want to break up with you.", etc..." He looked down at his foot. 

"Many girls are like that, so I think that's normal. I mean, personally I don't want too meet your old girlfriends too. But you said that there is nothing between you and Jiyeon so... it's totally fine." She smiled. Yeah, it's totally fine. She just scared that Jiyeon will hurt her feelings and she may do something stupid. 

"....." Jungkook looked up at her, he sighed. "Why are you being like this?"

"Like what?"

"Too nice and too clever." He lightly smacked her forhead.

"Ouch!" She frowned.

"Those are one of the reasons why I love you." He chuckled.

 

 

"Taeyeon! Jungkook!" Sooyeon opened the door to the roof, behind her were their closest friends, Yuri, Sulli and Luna. 

"Hello guys!" taeyeon grinned, she waved to them.

"Woah!!! Taeyeon, who is that guy?" Yuri gasped as she saw Jungkook. Jungkook blinked when he saw the surprised look on the girls's faces.

"Is that Jeon Jungkook?" Sulli smiled.

"Is he your boyfriend?" Luna grinned teasingly. 

"He is suuuppeerr handsome, right? He is Taeyeon's boyfriend." Sooyeon hit Yuri's with her elbow.

"Woaahh!!!" The girls screamed. 

"Guys?" Taeyeon mumbled. "Oh, I forget to introduce them. Guys, these are Krystal and Jungkook, they are brother and sister." 

"N-nice to meet you." Jungkook awkwardly bowed. 

"Ahhhhh he is so cute!!!" 

"Hello." Krystal simply said. 

"Woa, you are so pretty!" Sooyeon smiled. "I love your clothes so much!!!! I'm Sooyeon, by the way."

"Hm? O-Oh, thanks." Krystal blushed, she bowed.

"Hi, I'm Sulli!  I'm 17 years old, I'm Luna's sister." Sulli smiled as she tilted her head.

"And I'm Luna, I'm 19 years old, classmate of Sooyeon and Taeyeon." Luna grinned.

"I'm Yuri, same as Luna!" Yuri shook Jungkook and Krystal's hands. 

"Hello, we are late!" Luhan and Chanyeol opened the door, they held some boxes on their arms.

"Hello. What are there in those boxes?" Jungkook asked, he his lips. "Let me guess, beer?"

"Bingo!" Chanyeol clapped his hands. 

"Jungkookie and Taeyeonnie~" It was Yoongi's voice, he opened the door to the roof, there were some people behind him. They were all Jungkook's friends. 

"Hey!!!!!!" Jungkook waved to them happily. Jiyeon stood behind Yoongi, she blinked. H-He is smiling ang waving to us... Is he really that happy? 

"Taeyeonnie!!!!" Yoongi ran up to Taeyeon and hugged her hard. 

"Uwaaaa???" She couldn't breathe for a moment.

"Hey hey..." Sooyeon angrily pushed Yoongi away. Everyone could see the fire in Jungkook's eyes. 

"What is happening here? I smell something fishy." Sehun smirked.

"Oh I will tell you what is it. Taeyeon is my bro--" From the behind, Krystal walked up and before she could say anything, Jungkook covered . 

"nothing." He smiled. 

"oooh? Who is this?" Hyomin smirked as she saw Krystal. 

"Mm Mm!" Krystal glared at Hyomin. 

"Aha, why don't you guys come here and ready to eat with us first?" Sooyeon tilted her head. 

"Alright." Doojoon nodded. 

"Krystal ah~ I heard you have a party here!" A group of boys and girls appeared.

"Victoria! Guys!" Krystal smiled. 

"S-So much people..." Taeyeon froze. 

"Krystal is always like that." Jungkook sighed.  

"Taeyeonnie~ Do you want to eat with us?" Yoongi said. 

"Stop calling her Taeyeonnie. Sounds creepy." Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"Eh? What's wrong?" Yoongi blinked. 

"Haha.." Taeyeon laughed it off. From far away, Jiyeon was staring at them. 

"Jeon Jungkook, you are dating  with her, I know that. Well, let's see if you can actually win her heart if your bestfriend love her." Jiyeon smirked. "You are mine, forever and ever." 

 

"What are you mumbing about?" Hyomin said. 

"Nothing." Jieyon looked away. "Just a song." 

"Hello, Park Jiyeon. How are you doing? With my brother?" Krystal sat down next to Oh Sehun, she smiled at Jiyeon friendly. 

"...Oh my..." Sehun blinked as he staring at Krystal.

"Tch." Hyomin glared at Krystal. 

"Oh my, long time no see, Jungkook's little sister." Jiyeon smiled back. "I'm dating Jeon Jungkook for now and it's still going good." 

"Oh yeah?" Krystal tilted her head. "It seems like Jungkook prefers someone else..." 

"..." Jiyeon frowned. "You little... I don't think so. He only loves me!!" 

"...Really? We will see, soon." Krystal raised her eyebrows teasingly. "And you, stop staring at me!" She turned to look at Sehun and grumbled. 

"O-Oh, sorry." Sehun blushed.

"Oh my...!" Hyomin glared at them.


yay, more than 7000 views!!! xDDDDDDDDDDD 

things are keeping me busy this week so late update, sorry ;u; 

but anw, comment and subscribe for more <#3333333333333