#36

My Neighbor

As Jungkook and Krystal went off into their own world fighting like they used to and everyone started to crowd around them, trying to hear what was going on between the two (many at the party don't know they were even related), Jiyeon used this chance to pull Taeyeon to the corner of the roof and started to "talk" to her. 

"He is mine and forever mine, got it? No one, and I mean N.O ONE, will ever steal him away from me arasso?" she wispered dangerously low in Taeyeon's ear. Even though Taeyeon was a bit terrified of Jiyeon's powerful aura, she didn't want Jungkook to be known as the one dating a coward, so she stood her ground and defended her man. 

"And what if I say that the world doesn't belong to you? That Jungkook doesn't belong to you? That I don't belong to you? And what if I tell you that you, Park Jiyeon, don't control the world, Jungkook, OR me? What if I tell you that Jungkook and I can do what we want? He already told you many times he wasn't interested so have some respect for yourself and stop chasing him already. Can't you see the rest of the world thinks you're a fool? Just because your an idol's sister doesn't mean that you can have everything. What did you do to desesrve all this? Nothing, so I suggest you stop your little act right now, Miss Park." Taeyeon spat back at her face.

*Slap!* Taeyeon felt a sharp pain in her cheek, fell to the ground, and looked back up at the girl who had just slapped her, but it wasn't who Taeyeon thought it would be. It wasn't drama queen, Park Jiyeon. No. Instead, it was.....Doojoon?!!

"Don't you EVER talk to her that way again! Don't you dare touch her in any way. Don't touch her or anything near her or next time it'd be something worse, got that princess?" he sneered. Taeyeon, now petrified, could only nod. She didn't understand, but Jiyeon was in tears....Did her words really hurt that much? No...wouldn't she just get even angrier? 

Just then, Jungkook walked up and asked what was happening. Jiyeon cried even harder and managed to stammer out few audible words. 

"J-Jungkook.....Sh-she threatened to hurt me a-and take me to a-a place where no one would find m-me ever again!" Jiyeon said as she cried even harder. "After that, she was going t-to slap me, but Doojoon came just in time. I'm so scared. I thought she was n-nice..." When Taeyeon heard that, she couldn't believe that even Jiyeon would stoop this low. She also knew that Doojoon liked Jiyeon and that Jiyeon on the ground in tears was all an act. She knew Jiyeon's personalities too well. 

Uh-oh, what if Jungkook believes her? Taeyeon thought as she looked toward her boyfriend, searching for some type sign, some sort of signal that he know the real truth....but nothing changes in his ever calm face. It was this exact eerily calm face that scared Taeyeon the most. 

Just then, he walked over to Taeyeon. A ray of hope lit up her heart and he slapped her?! Jungkook slapped her? She's in shock she couldn't believe it. She looked over to Jiyeon and saw a smug smile on her face. He didn't believe her? Honestly, the thought that he chose to believe her story over me hurt a lot more than that slap did....Taeyeon thought as she stood up. She made eye contact with Jungkook who had a cold, strange look on his face. 

"Y-you don't believe her, do you?" she asked Jungkook. 

"You hurt her, how could you," he said with a sneer. She widened her  eyes and things started to get blurry as tears formed in the corner of her eyes. She ran from the roof. She ran all the way to the park, sat on the swings, and cried her eyes out. It was getting late; she was still crying after all that time.

"Most girls look pretty when they cry, but you look really weird, so stop, okay?" A gentle voice told her. She looked up. It was Min Yoongi. He sat down on the other swing. "If I were you, I wouldn't worry about it." He told the upset girl.

"W-What do you know? He doesn't believe me.....he doesn't believe me." she cried out in between sobs. He held his hand out to her. "Where are we going?" she asked, standing up. 

"To the market!" the silly boy cried out gleefully. She took his hand, not knowing why she trusted him. Together they went to the local market and Yoongi stopped in front of the ice cream section. "Do you have money?" he asked.

"Yah. You brought me here so that I could buy ice cream for you?" she she said a little upset, thinking he'd be the one buying her ice cream. 

"Haha, of course not. I've got it right here, see? Now, what flavor does my princess like most?" he laughed waving his wallet at her. At hearing him call her his princess, she tensed up a little, but decided to relax since he was actually doing to help her and no one else did. Not even Sooyeon, her best friend. That feeling of betrayal was so familiar. That feeling of hurt that she thought was gone came back. That feeling of pain as she remembered the day she broke her own vow of not becoming close with anyone as she became friends with Sooyeon. Why had Sooyeon abandoned her? Why had Sooyeon decided to leave just like that?

"Hello? Earth to Taeyeon....Ice cream flavor!!" he shouted in her ear, easing her from her trance. 

"Vanilla," Taeyeon chose and they walked out of the market. I'll just shake it off for now and not cryin front of Yoongi who has been so nice she thought. 

"C'mon, I'm walking you home so you can eat this before it melts," he said, leading the way to her apartment. As they neared there, she saw all her girlfriends standing by the door.

"Taeyeon!!!" they all shouted at the same time. "We were so worried! Where were you? We couldn't find you anywhere, are you okay? Did you get hurt anywhere?" 

"Haha, good thing we bought two cartons, right Taeyeon?" Yoongi chuckled. "Okay I'll leave so you can have a little girl talk with your friends." 

"Are you sure you don't want to come in with us as well?" she asked.

"Yea, I'll be going now," he said as he waved good bye to the group.

"GOOD BYE.....uh...uh" they stammered already forgetting his name.

"Good bye, Min Yoongi, and thank you for today," Taeyeon filled in for them.

"GOOD BYE MIN YOONGI!!!" the rest shouted after.

Taeyeon looked at the girls with a feeling of guilt. Of course they came for her. Her friends were the best! ...And I thought they'd leave me. What kind of friend am I, not having any faith in them? she thought as she opened her door to let them all in. "Thank you, you guys. This means a lot," she told her loyal groups of friends. 

"Of course! What kind of friends would we be if we just left you? It's just that we couldn't find you, so we waited here, that's all." Sooyeon answered. They sat in various spots around the room  with spoons in hand. The 2 tubs of ice cream were being passed around as the talked into the night. 

"Do you think Jungkook really didn't believe you?" Yuri asked. "Sooyeon already filled us all in, so don't worry."

"Well you heard him...." she grumbled eating her spoonful of ice cream. 

"Honestly, I think there might be something up with him....He doesn't act like this usually," answered Sooyeon.

"What if there was something he was hiding? What if there was someone there who wasn't supposed to know that you guys were dating? What if Jiyeon drugged him? What if he got in a weird accident and he saw you as Jiyeon or the other way around?" Sulli talked excitedly.

"Hold your horse there young one!" Luna asnwered her. "Here's what I think: Maybe, most likely, Jiyeon's not that low, and no way!" The group burst out laughing as Luna answered all of Sulli's questions in one go. 

"To be honest, I think so too....." said Sooyeon and Yuri at the same time, lost in thought.

"Really?" Sulli asked. "I was just stating ideas on why he would do such an absurd thing."

The only one not participating in the conversation was Taeyeon. She was thinking about his betrayal. She was wondering what was really going through his mind. 

"Taeyeon, are you okay? We'll leave you alone for a while, we'll be waiting in the living room. We're going to stay here with you tonight, though," Sooyeon said, herding them outside. 

"Thanks guys," Taeyeon replied. Soon enough, she drifted off to sleep, but woke up at around 2 a.m. feeling sticky and hot. She walked out to her balcony and looked over at Jungkook's balcony, but there was already a figure staring at her! She swiveled around, but it wasn't fast enough.

"Taeyeon," a voice full of sympathy and pain called out to her. Taeyeon couldn't turn around and show him the tears that already formed and fell from her eyes. It was....

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys!! ^-^ itsthaiteaa here! It's my first chapter and I'm really excited to see how I do, if you hate this chapter, sorry >.< please dont unsubscribe ^.^ I hope you all love it!! School on Monday wahhhhhhh! Pre calc hp + ap euro.....someone help me ohmagawwd. See you soon (: