19

My Neighbor

"You look happier than before, Jungkook. What happened?" Doojoon sat next to Jungkook, he frowned. 

"I'm normal." He shrugged. 

"No you are not. You look like you want to smile everytime." Sulli said, she sat next to Doojoon. 

"You just met someone outside, right? You can't hide anything from me. Tell us, who?" Yoongi laughed naughty. 

"My neighbor." 

"Your neighbor? Since when did you get close to the people around you?" Jiyeon raised ger eyebrow, crossed her arms. 

"Maybe this neighbor is a very important person?" Jiha smirked. 

"What's her name? How old is she? Where does she live? Is she beautiful?" Jiyeon asked Jungkook, they way she spoke was like she is rapping. Yoongi laughed in front of that scene. 

"You don't need to know." He looked away, made an annoyed face. Jiyeon felt something bad was happening, she bit her lips and her face grew red. She was angry. 

"Come on, what if the neighbor is a boy?" Doojoon noticed the hot air vetween them. 

"He's right. You shouldn't be worry about that. Let's drink some beer and play a game." Yoongi nodded. 

"....Ok." Jiyeon smiled, her face looked relaxed more than before. They all sighed. 

 

It was the middle of night. Taeyeon was sleeping then she heard a knock on her door. Maybe Jungkook came here to sleep again? She opened the door. 

"...Oh, it's you." 

"...Yes?" Taeyeon was still half sleeping, she stared at Jiyeon and still not know who was it. 

"Tch, look at your messy hair and stupid pijama. Jungkook sure won't love you. Goodbye." Jiyeon shook her head and looked at Taeyeon with a funny look on her face. She smirked then waved to Taeyeon, then left. 

"...Bye." She mumbled then shut the door, went back to bed. 

Jiyeon heard the sound of the door sgut, she startled and looked at her door. "W-What?! No reaction?! Oh my god..." She rolled her eyes then smirked. 

 

"Where are you going, Jiyeon? Come on, it's your turn to spin the bottle!" Jiha shouted out for her. 

"Alright, wait for me!" Jiyeon smiled. Most of them were drunk, except Jungkook and Jiyeon. She smiled at Jungkook first then spin the bottle. The bottle was pointing at Doojoon. 

"Ah!!! Finally, Yoon Doojoon! Ask him to do something!" Sulli, Jiha and Yoongi laughed, they high five together and stood straight up, danced around the livingroom. 

"Ok Doojoon, kiss the most beautiful girl here." Jiyeon chuckled. 

"Huaaa!" Yoongi clapped his hands together. 

"Mm, ok..." Doojoon was embarrassed, he smiled then walked toward Jiyeon. Jiyeon thought he wanted to change the subject, she opened and was about to speak but then suddenly, Doojoon sat down and kissed her. He put his tongue inside . Jiyeon and everyone opened their eyes widely. 

"Mm!" Jiyeon pushed Doojoon away, she embarrassed hugged her cheeks and wiped . Jungkook stared at them, blinked. Then they all laughed.

"You..!!" Jiyeon glared at him. Doojoon laughed. Jiha looked at them, she felt awful then looked away. Jiyeon worried that Jungkook will hate her, she turned to look at Jungkook. His face looked awful, like he was in a bad mood. 

"Jungkookie ah, I can explain!" Jiyeon said. 

"Next!" Jiha shouted then threw the bottle to Yoongi. 

"Hehe!" Yoongi laughed then he spinned the bottle. 

The bottle was pointing at Jungkook. 

"Aaaaa Jungkookie yah!!!" The rest of them screamed and smiled from ear to ear. Jungkook felt scared. 

Yoongi his lips. "Jeon Jungkook, you have to kiss the girl you like." 

"Oohh~" Sulli raised her eyebrows then looked at Jiyeon. Jiyeon fixed her make up and smiled happily. She believed that he will kiss her. 

"Kiss her! Kiss her! Kiss her! Kiss her!" Doojoon and Jiha said at the sametime. 

Suddenly, Jungkook stood up and walked out of the room. They surprised, then followed him. Jungkook knocked his neighbor's door. There was no answer. Then he continued to knock the door, until a girl opened the door. She was still half sleeping but her face still looked beautiful. 

"...Who is it?" Taeyeon rubbed her eyes. Jungkook quietly looked at his friends then turned back, put his hand on the girl's face and kissed her on the lips. 

"Wha...??!!!! The rest of them covered their mouths, felt confused and looked at Jungkook. He let go of the girl then patted her on the head. 

"Go back to sleep, goodbye." He pushed her inside then help her closed the door. He came back to the room. Jiyeon stood there, her heart was like stop beating. She was shocked, her brain could explore anytime. 

"N-No way..." Her voice sounded scared. 

"Jeon Jungkook, that was awesome!!!!!!" Yoongi and Doojoon ran into the room and hugged Jungkook, Sulli and Jiha ran inside, too. Only Jiyeon stood there and stared at the floor. 

"No way..." 

 

Beep beep beep beep

Taeyeon moved her hand around the tabled to find the alarm and turned it off. She rubbed her eyes and slowly opened them, then she yawned.

"It's... Saturday." She mumbled then sit straight up, went into the bathroom. 

 

Jungkook's friends went home, they was still half sleeping so then didn't remember much. Only Jiyeon did. Before she go, she turned back and looked into Jungkook's eyes. 

"Were you angry at me last night?" 

"Why should I?" He frowned.

"Because... Doojoon kissed me in front of you. And you wanted to make me feel the same way as you, right? So you kissed her..." She bit her lips. 

"...I'm not angry--"

"Maybe you were drunk?!" Jiyeon cutted his sentence. 

"Jiyeon." 

"..." Her eyes looked red. 

"I wasn't drunk and I know what am I doing." He smiled then came back into the apartment, left Jiyeon there. Her tears falled down. 

"Jeon Jungkook, don't you dare hate me." 

 

Knock knock 

Taeyeon opened the door and she saw Jungkook. She was surprised. "Jungkook? It's still early. You want to give me back my pan?" She asked. 

Jungkook blinked. He looked down at her lips. He still remembered that feeling. Her lips were soft and he could smell her shampoo when he kissed her. His blushed then he embarrassed looked away. 

"Um, Jungkook?" She had no idea what was happening.

"You .. Don't remember anything?..." He asked, looked at her lips again. 

"Remember what?" She raised her eyebrows. He looked at her reaction and found out. She didn't remember anything. He sighed then smiled happily.

"Nothing. Let's eat breakfast together, dummy." He messed up her hair and walked inside her house. 

"Er... Ok..." What was wrong with him, seriously?

--------------------------------------------------

More than 3100 views so far xDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

And the battery of this phone is low so I better off now. Next chapter is coming soon, subscribe and comment for more!