#41

My Neighbor

Jeon Jungkook. 

Wiped away the sweat on her forehead, she knocked the door. Terrified, shocked, tired, she just wanted to see his face. 

"Taeyeon ah~" Yoongi opened the door and walked out to the hall way. He looked at her and smirked. "Why are you swweating like that?"

"Get away from  me!"

But Yoongi just stood there and smiled softly at her. "If you told Jungkook about these things, he would just break up with you."

"N-No, he wouldn't!"

"You sure...? Hanging out with his bestfriend, seducing them and then at the final result, you got me in love with you. What are you going to tell him next? It's my fault? Or your fault?"

"Damn it Jeon Jungkook.." She g;ared at him as she kept knocking the door, hoped to see a familiar face. Suddenly, the door opened. Jeon Jungkook was right there, he rubbed his eyes. Not let he respond, she ran inside his apartment and shut the door behind. 

"T-Taeyeon? What's wrong?" Finally, Jungkook awoke. He was still half-sleeping at the moment. Taeyeon didn't say nothing, she sat on the floor and he heard her moans. 

"Taeyeon?" Jungkook knelt down, he looked at her but she won't answer. HE lift her chin up with his hand and saw her crying face. "Taeyeon?!" He was surprised. She isn't the type of people who would cry alot so he barely saw her crying face but today, he got to see it again, or maybe the first time. 

"...." She looked down and pushed his hand away. 

"Why are you crying?" 

"I'm... not."

"Tell me the reason, please." He touched her face and wiped her tears away. 

"...You..."

"Me? What have I done?" He smiled gently, not trying to confuss her. 

"If I haven't met you, everything could be so much better." She said, tears kept rolling down on her cheeks. Jungkook opened his eyes widely, his heart was like stop beating. What is she talking about? 

"Taeyeon? What the hell--"

"Why is this happening to me?! When did I walked into the dark side of this world?! Why? Why? It's because of you! You, if I haven't met you, I wouldn't get into those trouble. Park Jiyeon, everything, and now to your bestfriend." 

"...Min Yoongi?"

"..." Taeyeon bit her lips. It may be better if she shouldn't tell him about that. 

"I-I don't get it. You showed up from nowhere and yell at me for nothing. What is your problem? Did I do something wrong to you?" He said in an angry tone. 

"Let's just shut up." She mumbled.

"....... You are being crazy." He stood up as he sighed. "All these past few days, you drove me crazy. I can't even get myself together, my brain was going to explode. And when I want to see you, Min Yoongi is always there with you. What the hell, Kim Taeyeon? Is this a Korea drama that you set up just to make me feel upset? You want to make me jealous or some LIKE THAT? "

He raised his voice, she was scared. She never meant to make Jungkook feel jealous. And...

"Maybe you are right." She stood up. "This is a Korean drama that someone set it up." She smiled, a sad smile. His heart was in pain but he kept glaring at her. 

"You? You set it up?" He smirked.

"... I didn't but do you want to see the end of this drama?" He could see the sadness inside her eyes.

"You... want to break up?" He gave her a dirty look. 

"If that's what you want." She smiled softly.

"Stop smiling all the time! You are really annoying me!!" He yelled. Is this really going to an end? 

"...I just want to see your face, but how come this happened?" She said.

"..."

"Do you love me?" She asked.

"......."

"Or Jiyeon?" 

"Hell no." He threw himself on the sofa. 

"Then do you love me?"

"...I do." he turned his back to her.

"I'm sorry because I said bad things to you before..."

"...Girls are so annoying and disgusting, don't you think so?" He said in a cold tone. Ah, she remembered this tone. "They did dumb things to get boys' attention and at the end they acting like they are innocent and apogize to the boys. They are, plastic. I thought you are different but no, I was wrong." It was his tone when they first met. His voice was cold, it had no feeling for her at first but somehow soften up after everything but now, it'ss different.

Why? I did nothing wrong. Taeyeon held her breath. 

Couldn't take it annymore, Jungkook stood up from his sofa and he angrily walked to the door. and as he opened the door, he saw Min Yoongi - his bestfriend - or not was standing there with a brightly smile. "Taeyeon, he broke up with you already? I told you so-- Jeon Jungkook..." Yoongi froze when he saw Jungkook in front of him.

Jungkook opened his red eyes widely and stared at Yoongi. "Min Yoongi, what are you talking about--"

"I-It was a mistake!" Yoongi blinked.

"Yoongi..." Jungkook glared at him. "Repeat. Those. Words."

"......Heh, it's not my fault anyway." Yoongi let out a smirk. "It's your fault, I think." 

"Min Yoongi." Taeyeon walked up behind Jungkook, her tired eyes looked up at Yoongi. "Enough of this." 

"Tch." Jungkook turned his face away.

"See? Look at his attidude." Yoongi tilted his head. "He clearly doesn't want to see you again."

"Yoongi, what the is wrong with you? I'm not in the mood right now." Jungkook sounded really scary. Taeyeon never saw this side of him before...

"You are the one who is being wrong, here." Yoongi said. "You are the one who hurt her, aren't you?"

"...?!" Jungkook glared at Min Yoongi.

"You slapped her. You were on Jiyeon's side, you did many bad things to her. YOU. HURT. HER." Yoongi' words pierced through Jungkook's heart. "Am I right, Taeyeonnie?" Yoongi winked at Taeyeon, his face became wicked. 

"..." Taeyeon couldn't respond to that. 

"How about just give up already and go to Jiyeon's house? You can sleep with her and fall as sleep in her warm arms, kiss her like you did at the party before...---"

"Shut up!" Jungkook punched Yoongi's face.

"?!" Taeyeon was surprised, and so did Yoongi. Yoongi mumbled, "That was hurt..."

"How dare you talk to me like that?! You are nothing but a piece of trash!" Jungkook yelled as he pushed Yoongi down on the floor and punched him. 

""Stop it, Jungkook!" Taeyeon held his hands back.

"Let me go!" He yelled.

"No!" She yelled back. 

"Haha... Taeyeon is on my side now.." Yoongi laughed. "Look at your cutie girlfriend, she is protecting me right now." 

"Why... I should have just punch you to die!!" Jungkook was ready to punch Yoongi next but she couldn't let go of his arms.

"Stop it! You are gonna make our neighbors wake up!" She said. 

"Get away from me, you dirty sl..!" He pushed her down, Taeyeon fell down on the floor.

"He is not listening to you anymore." Yoongi mumbled. "You know what, Jungkook? I almost got to taste her body before but unluckily, she ran away from me and ended up run into your place. She almost lost her ... She must really hate me right now but still, she protects me... How nice she is... Maybe she is falling for me right now." 

"Shut up, Yoongi!" Taeyeon tried to sat  up from the floor, her hand was hurt really bad. Ouch.. my hand...

"Aw, she is being shy~" Yoongi giggled.

" YOU!" Jungkoo raised his hand and at the moment when he almost punch Yoongi, someone stopped him.

"You kids, stop!!" It was the neighbors, they are all awake. 

"What's happening? Jeon Jungkook?" Miss Park ran up to Jungkook.

"Oh my god, look at the boy on the floor! He looks terrible!" Another women said, she helped Yoongi to stand up. Jungkook stood up, he sighed.

"Taeyeon ah, are you ok?" Luhan said as he pulled her arm, helped Taeyeon get up.

"L-Luhan... I'm fi-- Ouch!" She let out a moan.

"What's wrong?" Luhan frowned.

"My arm, I think there is a little scratch." She slowly stood up.

"Let's go to Chanyeol's room, he will become a doctor next year. Maybe he could help you." Luhan gently led Taeyeon away.

"Ah, if you could, that boy over there is hurt too.." Taeyeon said but then she stopped in the middle. "A-Actually, nevermind..." Seriously, she should stop caring about other people. He just hurt her, and now she is worrying about him?

"Kim Taeyeon." Jungkook said out loud. Taeyeon froze. 

"Can we... stop seeing each other for a while? I don't want to see you."

"............" Taeyeon wanted to answer him 'Sure' but she couldn't open to said the word. She couldn't even nod. She just quietly walked away with Luhan. Jungkook understood the answer is "Sure", he turned to look at Yoongi. 

"Everyone, I'm sorry because of causing trouble. Min Yoongi, we will talk about this later." He gave Yoongi a scary glare then left the apartment.


hi guys, mistamista is here~ i'm back again after a while ;u; i was busy these days but after rranged my schedule, now i have more free time to take care of this story. i apologize for such a slow update but not anymore (maybe keke) xD As for an apologize, this chapter is pretty long, longer than the other chapters ahaha c: 

I'm sorry if this chapter is a bit confussing because I honestly don't know what is going to happen next but because itsthaiteaa hasn't update the new chapter so i decided to write it for her anyway OTL i'm sorry if this chapter is terrible, my fellow readers and itsthaiteaa TT

is this =><= guy are really going to end your relantionship here? what will happen next to you and him? where's the jungkook that you used to know? why is he acting so cold for now? where is his lovely smile?

so anyway, if you enjoy this chapter, please subscribe and comment, upvote is fine too! 

have a nice day! :D