#25

My Neighbor

Jungkook hadn't said anything all day. He just nodded or shook his head. He did sneeze sometimes and his nose was red. Then he went to school with Hyomin, Sooyeon and Taeyeon went together, Luhan and Chanyeol went together. Hyomin didn't tell Jiyeon anything just like she said and she still dated Sehun. 

"Jungkook, not feeling well today?" Jiyeon sat next to him, she peered into his face. He looked down and shook his head. "You sure? Why don't you go out of class today?" She asked.

He mumbled, "Don't want to." Jessica's house floor was so cold, last night he had to slept in bed in secret. If Taeyeon knew, he will be in a trouble. Jiyeon moved closer to him. "You sure? Your face look pale." She worried said.

"!.. I-I'm fine, really! Achoo!" He sneezed. 

"I knew it, you are sick! Beside, Jungkook ah. I have something to tell you but maybe in the future. For now, we should go to the health officer." 

"I'm gonna be... fine..." 

"Alright then." Jiyeon sadly said. 

 

"The weather is cool~" Sooyeon said. "Winter is coming, I can't wait!" 

"I'm looking forward to Christmas, too." Taeyeon smiled.

"Yeah!" Sooyeon smiled back. "I have a date with Chanyeol oppa tonight." She titled her head.

"You guys are really close now, right?" 

"Yup! And oh god after college I will marry him!" She grinned.

"Aha, good for you!" 

"How about you, when do you want to get married?" 

"Me?" Taeyeon pointed at her self. "Probably, 26 years old?" 

"No way I will marry him when I'm 23 years old!" Sooyeon said.

"That's too soon..."

"Eh, who cares? It's true love." She looked up at the sky and smiled. 

"True love, huh?" Taeyeon stared at her. 

 

Taeyeon came back to her apartment and she saw Jungkook that day. Usually, he will come home at 7:00pm or 6:45 but today he came home early. He kept looked down. 

"Jungkook?" She mumbled. 

"Achoo!" He sneezed. 

"Hey Jungkook, you are home early today!" She called out and waved to him. He slowly looked up and saw her. Taeyeon noticed his sick face. 

"Um, Jungkook, are you ok?" 

"I'm fine." He mumbled, she couldn't hear him. He quickly went inside the apartment. 

"Ugh, what's his problem?" She said then followed him. 

 

"Achoo!" He sneezed as he opened the door. 

"You are sick, look at you." She worried said. "We should buy you some drugs." 

"No thanks."

"But you are sick."

"I'm fine."

"Don't be stubborn! Go inside, I will make you something to eat." She shouted then walked toward him. He stared at her, blankly. She put her hand behind his head and pulled his head down then pressed her forehead agaisnt him. 

"Woa..." He opened his eyes wide, he was tired before but now he tottaly awaked. His face grew red as he stared into her eyes, his face became hotter.

"You are so hot, your face is so red! Go to bed now, let me take care of you." She pushed him away.

"I-Idiot... My face isn't red!" He shouted.

"Now now!" She smiled.

 

Jungkook wrapped a blanket around him, sat on the sofa and watched her. She was cooking. Looked at her, he remembered his mother. A kind and wonderful woman. When he grow up, he wanted to marry a woman like his mother. Or maybe I don't need to find anymore. She's already here. He smiled. 

"Here!" While he was thinking, she put a bowl of soup down. "Let me feed you." 

"I can do it by myself..." He mumbled.

"You are sick!" She glared at him. "Open your mouth."

"No, when you feed someone, you should tell them 'say ahh'." He smirked.

"Do I really need to?" She wanted to cry. 

"Do it now." He said. 

"Alright then. S-Say ah." She held up the spoon.

"Say ahhhhh not say ah." He glared at her.

"It's the same thing!" 

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh not ah." He shouted back. 

"Are you really sick? Geez, say ahhhh." She embarrassed said.

"Heh." He smiled then ate the soup. "I thought you said you won't take care of me if I'm sick?" 

"I didn't say that." She looked away. "You know what, go feed yourself. I will go take some drug for you." She angrily said then left to the kitchen. 

 

"This is so unfair, why would I take care of him?!" Taeyeon slapped herself as she washed her face in the kitchen. "That guy just make fun of me, is he really sick?!" She stayed in the kitchen for a while then she heard footsteps behind her. She turned back and saw Jungkook. 

"What are you doing here?" She asked. He didn't say anything and walked toward her. 

"Er..." She raised her eyebrow. He put his hands on her shoulders and put his face closer to her. His big eyes stared into her eyes. She froze at the spot. She could feel his hot breath. "Erm, Jungkook, you..." She leaned back. 

"Kim Taeyeon,

 

I love you."

 

"...." She looked at him. He loved her? Her brain froze, she couldn't think of anything to say. 

"....." He leaned over, his face was really really close to her, if he move more, their lips could touch. But then he fell on her shoulder. 

"?! J-Jungkook, hey! Are you alrigght?!" She startled and hugged him. Wow, this guy was really heavy! She shook his shoulders. "Jeon Jungkook?!"

"Zzz..."

"......" She wanted to cry. Sleep? This moment? She chuckled. But what he just said before... Her heart was like skipped a beat when she thought about it. She was shocked, and some part of her was really happy. 

"N-No, this is not the time, gotta move him to his bed." She blinked then sighed. 

 

"But... how am I supposed to see him now?" She asked herself.


bwahahahahaha what did I just write

so I got my computer back now, I can update faster now OwO Yahoooo xD

what do you think, RAISE YOUR HAND IF YOU THINK HE JUST SAY IT BECAUSE HE IS SICK AND HE COULDN'T THINK STRAIGHT.

bwahaaha what am I talking about, if he think straight he would probably be like "nahhh i will tell her i love her later" <= 2shycool2tell

anyway, we know his true feeling now. and what about you? do you love him too? pffteveryonelovethisliltie

subscribe and comment for more! have a nice day!