#28

My Neighbor

"I'm fine by myself!" Jungkook shouted. He hesitate looked at the drugs on Jiyeon's hand. 

"You, you bought drugs by yourself and now you don't drink them?" She glared at him. "Please, just drink them! What a waste of money if you don't!" 

"I bought it, what? I thought you..." He frowned then stared at her. He didn't buy the drugs, she didn't buy them either. So... Taeyeon bought them. "Just, let's get out of here." He looked away. 

"Jeon Jungkook." Jiyeon called for him. 

"What?" He grumpy turned back. Jiyeon put the drugs inside then drank the water. "What are you doing?" He stared at her with a dumb face then Jiyeon walked toward him. She kissed him. 

"?!" Jungkook opened his eyes wide. He swallowed the drugs and froze. After a while, Jiyeon stepped back and smiled. 

"Good boy. Between, you shouldn't open your eyes when we are kissing. It's kind of, embarrassing..." She stick her tongue. 

"Park Jiyeon, do you know what are you doing?!" He wiped his lips. 

"....I do." She nodded. "I know this isn't your first kiss but this is our first kiss. Even though it wasn't really a kiss... Jeon Jungkook, I couldn't believe that I'm the one who proactive to kiss you first." She grinned. "We should go back now." Said Jiyeon then she left the room. Jungkook stared at her back, he sighed. 

"What the hell is happening..." 

 

"And then he winked and he said 'Challenge completed'." Jungkook and Jiyeon saw Taeyeon was telling the other a story. Everyone was laughing.

"Oh my god, I love that guy too!" Sehun said. It seemed like they were all drunk. Jungkook stared at Taeyeon, her face was red. "What the hell is going on?" He shouted. 

"Oh hey, Jungkook. This girl is awesome!" Doojoon put his thumb up. 

"Yeah, she got drunk after two glass of beer. I guess this is her first time drinking beer." Hyomin smiled.

"Why is her shirt wet?" He glared at Hyomin. 

"I-It was an accident..." Hyomin looked away. 

"Eh, Jungkook, Jiyeon, you are late! You missed all the fun!" Taeyeon grinned as she waved to them, her face was red because the beer.

"Looks like she is very drunk..." Jiyeon looked at Jungkook. "She's just bad like us." She smirked. 

"The only one who are bad here is YOU and those bastard." He glared at her. She startled and trembled. 

"J-Jungkook?" Jiyeon blinked. 

"You guys, it's over now. Go home soon." Jungkook helped Yoongi and Doojoon stood up. 

"Eh, why so soon?" Yoongi rubbed his sleepy eyes. 

"You are already sleepy, see? Go back home, now." He kicked everyone out of the house. 

"Ah, seriously!" Sehun and Hyomin walked out to the door, they glared at Jungkook. 

"Wait, Jungkook." Jiyeon grabbed Jungkook's arm.

"You too, go home." He coldly said and pushed her arm away. 

"No, I won't go anywhere!" Jiyeon shouted. 

"Just please, leave! Leave me alone!" He shouted back.

"No, I won't. I know that you have something for that stupid girl." 

"Stupid girl? Who? She?" He rolled his eyes as he pointed at Taeyeon. "What if I say I LOVE her?" He smirked.

".....!" Jiyeon opened her eyes wide. 

"Please leave for now, can we talk about this tomorrow?" He rubbed his forehead. 

".......Jeon Jungkook. I have a surprise for you. You will know it soon." Jiyeon smirked then she angrily left the apartment. Jungkook stared at her, he sighed then came back to the living room. 

"Kim Taeyeon." He walked closer to the girl on the sofa. 

"J-Jungkook..." She looked at him with her teary eyes. 

"What's wrong?" He raised his eyebrows. 

"Bwaaaa....." She threw up on the sofa. 

"?????!!!!!!!" He froze. "K-K-K-Kim Taeyeon, this is my sofa!!!!!" He screamed. 

"Bwaaa...... God, I feel better now.." After threw up, she smiled brightly at him. 

"You...!!!" He wanted to cry. What kind of girl would throw up on the sofa in front of a guy?

 

"Jungkook, you really are a clean person." She smiled as she watchedd him cleaned the sofa. 

"This is the most disgusting thing I have ever done in my life." He grumbled. 

"Hey, remember last night when you told me you love me?" 

"So what?"

"...I don't know if my feeling for you is love or not, but I think I..." She stopped in the middle. He was too nervous so he froze at the spot and waited for her answer. 

"............." But she didn't say anything else. What, what do you want to say? He bit his lips. I feel like a girl waiting for her crush's answer! He kept waiting but after a while, she didn't say anything. He angrily turned back and saw Taeyeon lied down on the floor. 

"Taeyeon?!" He shouted as he ran to her. "Hey, Taeyeon, woke up! What's wrong with you? Are you sick?!"

"...Zzz..."

"..................." Kim Taeyeon, you really want to revenge me? 

 

The next morning. 

"Oh god I'm late!!!!!" Taeyeon ran out of the bedroom, her hair messed up. "What's wrong with the clock?!" She grumbled then went into the bathroom. "Gah, this is so bad!" She mumbled as she opened the door.

"......"

"......"

".....Uwaaaaaaa??????!!!!!!" In front of her was the image of a handsome. He only had a towel wrapped around his waist. He was brushing his teeth then he noticed her. 

"Kim Taeyeon, you are awake." He blinked. 

"J-J-J-Jungkook, what are you doing here???!!!" She freaked out, tried to not look at his body. 

"You slept here last night, don't you remember?" He tilted his head. 

"I, what?!" She pointed at herself. 

"You got drunk, I tried to woke you up but you didn't open your eyes so I don't have another choice." 

"Y-Y-You should just find a key to my apartment!" 

"I did but I didn't find out." He shrugged. 

"Wha...." She looked at the mirror in the bathroom. She was wearing his black long sleeves and his white knee-length pants. His clothes were too big for her. She remembered back about last night. They forced her to drink the beer and, and... "Jeon Jungkook, I didn't drink beer..." She wanted to cry and laugh at the same time. 

"Of course..." He raised his eyebrows.

"What? You don't believe me? Besides, why am I wearing your clothes????" She shouted as she pointed at his dumb face, wanted to punch him.

"I'm sick (not sick anymore) so I will take the day off today but you still have to go to school and it's already 7:55." He looked outside at the living room and said.

"W-What?!" She shouted.


my computer had a problem so i had to re-write everything ="= 

i wrote a lot of details but when i have to re-write, i was too lazy so i left out some details, don't hate me pls ;u;

subscribe and comment for more! <3