Chapter 9....(I didn't know what to give the heading)..

When You Fall, You Fall Hard....[]...

The auditorium hall was packed with full of students and teachers attending the freshers meeting. Some were gossiping among themselves while others were just sitting quietly in their seats.

Kyuhyun and yesung were apparantely busy talking with each other and didn't see two boys, siwon and donghae staring at them.

Siwon looked at kyuhyun and persed his lips.."I really don't like that guy"..He mumbled and kept staring at kyuhyun. Really, kyuhyun made him feel nostalgic.

Donghae also glanced towards kyuhyun and yesung and later turned his face towards the stage. He wasn't interested about those two guys any more. He was more interested in meeting that was about to happen.

Few seconds later, The meeting started.

"We'll be starting the introduction section now, and after that, each of the student will perform their best after their introduction. So, lets begin with Mr. Kim Eunsoo. Please come up on stage Mr. Eunsoo"..The achor called out first students name and asked him to come to the stage. The student went up to stage and bowed his head.

"Hello, am Kim Eunsoo, am from........And i'll be singing something for you all"..The student introduced himself and started singing for the whole audience. Every one remained quiet and listened to the song. After the song ended, a roar of applause started echoing inside the auditorium hall.

And like wise, the introduction and performance part went on and on until the turn came for those four boys, eunhyuk, ryeowook, sungmin and hangeng.

Hangeng was still nervous but eunhyuk kept on encouraging him. He was helping him to calm down and saying that everything's gonna be okey and hangeng just kept nodding his head.

While, sungmin and ryeowook sat quietly on their seats and looked at the other students performing on the stage.

And then,

"So, now we have our last four boys, who's yet to participate and perform. They are, Mr.Kim Eunhyuk, Mr. Kim Ryeowook, Mr. Choi sungmin and Mr. Han Geng"..The anchor announced and looked at front rows of the new studemts.."Mr. Kim Eunhyuk, please come up on stage"..He added and eunhyuk got up from his seat and looked at hangeng before making it towards the stage.

Hangeng was looking at eunhyuk, nervously. He didn't know what to do or say any more.

kyuhyun and yesung were looking at eunhyuk with anticipation. They knew what eunhyuk was going to do. While donghae and siwon just looked at eunhyuk casually. They weren't that much interested.
 
 Eunhyuk went up to stage and bowed his head.

"Hell every one, am Kim Eunhyuk and Am from......And i'll be performing something for you all. So,please take care of me"..Eunhyuk introduced himself and bowed his head before coming into his positon.

Donghae looked curiously at eunhyuk as he couldn't understand what he was going to do. Siwon wasn't interested at all.   

And as soon as the music started, eunhyuk moved his body in such a manner, that every one's jaw dropped. They stared at eunhyuk as if they were falling in love with him. Their eyes were sparkling like diamonds, and not to mention about the girls, they were squealing like mad.

Eunhyuk danced to the rhythym, and donghae's eyes moved every time eunhyuk took different steps. He got so interested in the dance as well as the boy, that he didn't see siwon staring at him.

"Oye, what are you so glimmering about?"..Siwon tapped donghae's shoulder but donghae ssshh'ed him down and kept looking at the stage. His eyes were still fixed on the boy dancing on the stage.

Siwon looked at donghae in dismay and went tsk.."Crazy idiot"..He mumbled and looked at the dancing boy.

It was not even second when siwon heard donghae mumbling something. He looked at donghae and heard him saying "Beautiful" with his glowing eyes, and Siwon instantly came to know that his friend had fallen for the dancing boy. He had never seen donghae like this before, so into some one. It simply shows that, he truly admires that guy now and he was happy for him.

"But wait, isn't he kyuhyun's and yesung's relative?"..Siwon thought and looked at the guy on stage.."Yes he is"..He mumbled and leaned back on his seat.."Why do you have to fall for that bastards relative, hae?"..Siwon sighed and looked at donghae who was busy staring at the dancing boy with a smile on his face.

Siwon closed his eyes for a bit when he heard clapping and cheering from the crowd. He opened his eyes and saw eunhyuk walking down the stage, while donghae was still staring at the boy with great admiration.

"Hae?"..Siwon called out, but donghae didn't respond and kept staring at eunhyuk until he went back to his seat.

"Are you in love, Mr.Lee Donghae?"..Siwon snorted sarcastacially and donghae jumped from his seat.

"What?"..Donghae saw siwon raising his eyebrows.."No no no no no no"..He was about to say it's not like that, but only long number of no's came out of his mouth and siwon chuckled.

"Why so many no's hae? Only one is enough. Awwww, Don't be so shy Mr lover boy"..Siwon teased and laughed when he saw donghae's face getting slightly red.

Kyuhyun and yesung were staring at siwon and donghae digustingly from their seats.

"What the hell are this two doing? So disgusting"..Kyuhyun muttered and yesung nodded his head. They kept on staring at their rivials, when suddenly, the anchor announced another students name.

Yesung and kyuhyun looked away from siwon and donghae and looked at the stage and saw a lean boy standing there. And, yesung immediately recognized him.

"That Kid"..Kyuhyun mumbled after he too recognized ryeowook and glanced towards yesung and saw him watching the boy with great interest. He smriked and looked at the stage again.

Ryewook bowed his head and introduced himself. He talked slowly with his sweet voice and yesung was enchanted by it. He looked at wookie with his mouth wide open and listend to him speaking.

And, when wookie started his performance, yesung and kyuhyun's jaw dropped. Even, other students inside the hall were enchanted by wookie's perfornance.They all looked at ryeowook and couldn't believe that the voice they were hearing just now were from the lean boy's lips. It was such a strong voice and yet it had so much sweetness in it.

The whole room lit up with the enchanting voice and kyuhyun had to admit that the guy has got talent. He smiled at singing wookie and looked at yesung and found him eyeing the boy with great admiration.

"What do you say, put him in your singing club?"..Kyuhyun pushed yesung's arm and wriggled his eye brows.

Yesung looked distorted.."Put who?"..He asked confusedly, and kyuhyun pointed at the stage. Yesung widened his eyes and turned his face away from kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun chuckled.."Don't be shy yesungi"..He patted yesung's back, but yesung didn't look at kyuhyun and kept staring some where else. For some reason, his face started burning.

Wookie's performance was almost over and yesung could still feel his face heating up. He touched his face and looked at the stage and saw wookie going down the stage.

", this is not good. Why am i being like this?"..Yesung cursed himself and looked at the lean boy walking down the stairs.

Donghae and siwon was cheering for wookie as he got onto his seat.

"So, now i call upon the second last student on stage. Mr.Choi Sungmin please come up on stage"..The anchor announced and every one looked at sungmin in great awwww. They were mesmerized by sungmin's prettiness.

And, if such a good looking guy passes, obviously there will be some comments thrown on them.
 
"Hey beauty, show us your pretty smile"..A group of boys and girls shouted from back row.

Sungmin looked at the last row students and smiled at them before walking back towards the stage, and the students immeditaely stopped shouting. They were more enchanted by sungmin's beauty and felt their lips getting sealed like a glue.

Siwon was buring up after hearing the comments on sungmin. He abruptly stood up from his seat but donghae stopped him and pulled him back, asking him not to creat any scene here.

Kyuhyun looked back at the group of students who were commenting on sungmin and remembered their faces. Especially, guys face who were on it.

Sungmin walked on stage and looked at the huge amount of student audience in front of him. He smiled and introduced himself while bowing his head.

"Hi, Am Choi Sungmin and am glad that am part of this great school. I hope to do good and please take care of me"..He bowed his head again and looked at the audience.."I don't know what am gong to do, i don't have any talents. But, i'll try my best"..He added and smiled at the audience.

Siwon looked at his brother and smiled. He knew sungmin was always so sweet and he was such a good boy.

Kyuhyun was awww strucked after hearing sungmin's introductory speech. He felt his heart skip a beat for some reason. He touched his chest and yesung saw that.

"You are saying i was in love huh? But what i see from here is, you have already fallen for that sungmin boy kyu"..Yesung mumbled and looked at his friend. Kyuhyun was still staring at sungmin with softness in his eyes.

Hangeng looked at sungmin and smiled. Even, eunhyuk and wookie did the same. They were so composed by sungmin's calm and smiling nature and the way he carried himself, it made every one feel at ease. 

Sungmin smiled at the audience and took his martial arts position.

Kyuhyun's jaw dropped when he saw sungmin's position. He was thinking sungmin was going to dance or sing a song, but this, it just completely blew his mind away.

"Hmmm, so he knows martial arts?"..Kyuhyun thought and folded his arms and leaned back on his seat. He watched sungmin, as he perfomed his martial arts.

As soon as sungmin finished his moves, he stopped and bowed his head and everyone started clapping for him.

Siwon stood up from his seat and whisteled at sungmin and donghae pulled him back.

Sungmin smiled after seeing his brother and bowed his head again and stepped down the stage. He went towards his seat and sat down.

Kyuhyun looked at siwon with sluggy look on his face. He went tsk after seeing siwon whisteling at sungmin.."That bastard, so annoying"..He mumbled and looked towards other side.

Now, it was hangeng's turn.

When anchor called hangeng's name, it caught siwon's attention. He looked up and saw the weird guy that adviced him an hour or two before with his weird accent, was walking towards the stage.

Hangeng was really nervous when he reached on stage and bowed his head to every one. He looked at the audience and felt more nervous.

Eunhyuk was mumbing *Don't be sacred, don't be scared, just do it* while looking at hangeng. He knew hangeng was really nervous, but he didn't know how to help him.

Kyuhyun looked worried. He was worried about his cousin who was really bad at speaking hangul. What can he do now. He can't do anything, while yesung felt the same.

Hangeng looked at the audience nervously and started speaking.

"Hello, Am hangeng, i china. I don't hangul, but i try"..Hangeng introduced himself with his broken hangul, but his broken hangul became more broken after he got nervous, and the hall that was pin dropped silence for a minute, suddenly echoed a roar of laugher inside the hall. Every one start laughuing after hearing hangeng speaking in very bad korean.

Hangeng panicked after he saw every one laughing at him. He looked looked more nervous and felt like he was going to have a heart attack.

Sungmin, eunhyuk and wookie looked at hangeng and pitied him. They felt sorry for him, but they couldn't do anything. The roar of laugher became more louder and hangeng hung his head low in embarassement.

Kyuhyun bit his lips and stood up from his seat to help his cousin, but yesung stopped him. He told kyuhyun not to interfer and let hangeng face it by himself, then only he'll be able to face everything that comes on his way. Kyuhyun sat down quietly after yesung explained it to him and saw hangeng, hanging his head low.

The anchor asked every one to stop laughing and listened to the introduction speech, but no one listened and kept on laughing. Even some of the faculty members laughed along with the students, but they stopped immedaitely when other teachers asked them to keep quiet.

"Go back to your country and give your speech there. Don't ruin our language"..Suddenly, One of the student shouted from behind.

Hangeng looked up with horrified look on his face when he heard that. He felt his heart beat racing as if it was about to jump out of his chest. And, a sudden drop of tear rolled out of his eyes without his knowledge and he didn't knew what to do any more. He didn't wanna cry, but, he was so nervous that he couldn't help it. What was he suppose to do now.

Siwon was watching everything from his seat and looked back at kyuhyun and saw him gritting his teeth in anger..", at least help your friend"..He mumbled and turned his attention towards the stage.

"Oye, introduce yourself once again, we didn't hear it. And, no laughing here"..Siwon shouted and looked at every one inside the hall, and every one stopped laughing and remained quiet in their seat. They looked at siwon and even stopped murmering.   

Hangeng looked up and saw a tall boy gesturing him to speak. He smiled at the boy and gripped the mike on his hand.

________________________ ______________________ ________________________

A/N: Thank you every one for reading+subscribing+commeting my story.