AGAIN NEW UPDATE... :DD

When You Fall, You Fall Hard....[]...

Continuation from previous chapter:

________________ _______________ _____________

Continuation from previous chapter:
________________ _______________ _____________


"HEY, WAIT"..

Kyuhyun shouted as he ran through the school corridor and saw sungmin walking really fast ahead of him. He called out to him again, but sungmin fastened his speed without even looking back. The other students gave a curious look to kyuhyun as they passed him by, but kyuhyun didn't care about the stares he got and ran up to catch sungmin who didn't even bother to stop.

Kyuhyun didn't know why sungmin was running away from him. He was sure that he didn't do anything this time to piss him off, not aleast when he thought he didn't. Or, may be he did? Without knowing? Kyuhyun messed his hair up as he thought of the possibilities and a soft"Aissshhh" leaped out of his lips before he continued running towards the pretty boy. He wasn't ready to let go off the bunny boy just like that.  

Sungmin pretended like he didn't hear kyuhyun calling out to him and asking him to stop. He couldn't bring his leg to halt because he didn't feel like seeing kyuhyun right now as he might end up doing something that the other might not like. He felt irritated while his heart kept pounding crazily inside his ribcage, making his hand clench from time to time. His leg were moving fast and so do his teeth that kept bitting his lower lip.

Sungmin didn't know what was he supposed to do now. He didn't want to see kyuhyun, because that person never failed to make his heart ache. He wanted to go some where and cool off his mind, but before sungmin could even plan anything, suddenly, Kyuhyun jumped in front of him and blocked his way. Sungmin gasped and moved back a little as soon as he saw kyuhyun.

"You...didn't i tell you to stop? You crazy punk"..Kyuhyun's heavy yet contend voice made sungmin shudder from inside. This guy was capable of stirring his mind, seriously. Sungmin tried to pass kyuhyun without saying anything, but kyuhyun grabbed his arm and pulled him back.

Sungmin looked at kyuhyun and hissed.."Let go of my arm, What do you want?"..

"YOU"..Kyuhyun replied immediately, without breaking his eye contact and kept on holding sungmin's arm.

"What?"..Sungmin looked confused.

"Come with me"..Kyuhyun started dragging sungmin, earning a heavy protest from the pretty boy.

"Let me go"..Sungmin struggled, but kyuhyun's grip tightened more on sungmin's arm.

"Shut up and stop struggling"..Kyuhyun commanded, and sungmin couldn't help but to stop struggling. Kyuhyun's face looked dead serious and sungmin felt like he was going to be slaughtered. He bit his lips as kyuhyun dragged him away towards somewhere, even sugmin didn't know where.

______________ _____________________ __________________________


Meanwhile, siwon reached the school corridor after kyuhyun and sungmin left. He looked here and there for his brother and his so called enemy, but he couldn't see them. Siwon had never felt so much angry before in his life, like how he was feeling now. How could he ever let that bastard exploit his younger brother? Damn, siwon cursed himself as he thought about it and looked around for the two souls that had disappeared somewhere.

Donghae came looking for the three guys and halted himself when he saw siwon scanning the place. He ran towards the other and without stopping he showed a gentle smile to the girls that had called out his name. The girls just giggled and went on their way when they found donghae was in bit hurry.

"Siwon"..Donghae called and saw siwon looking towards his side.."Did you find them?"..He asked and siwon just shook his head, looking like as if he was going to break some one's neck. He looked really pissed.

"I'm gonna kill that bastard"..Siwon growled and got a light pat on his back.

"Lets kill him together"..Donghae added and smiled at siwon, but Siwon just rolled his eyes and made donghae pout at his friend's whatever expression.

"What, you know that i do hate him, not much as i hate the other one"..Donghae mumbled and got a gentle slap at the back of his head.

"I know"..Siwon replied and kept scanning the place, as they were looking for kyuhyun and sungmin. He knew why dongahe hated the other one so much. It all started during the first day when they all joined the school. And, since Donghae and him were so naive back then, to think about the past, siwon's blood started boiling again and he couldn't stop himself from gritting his teeth.

The past, it still gets on their nerves whenever he and donghae remembers about it. .

Siwon's thought got disrupted whe he heard someone speaking about sungmin and kyuhyun. He ran towards the guy, earning a confused look from donghae.

"Where are they?"..Siwon suddenly grabbed the other guy's shoulder harshly as soon as he reached and looked at him seriously. The guy gulped after looking at siwon, not knowing what the taller boy was talking about. He looked towards his friend for some help, but his friends just moved away.

"Wha..what are you talking about?"..The guy gathered his courage and asked siwon, not liking a bit how siwon's grip hardened on his shoulder at his question. Donghae came around and looked at two guys, eyes moving to and froth from one to the other. He didn't understand what siwon was doing.

"You saw Cho Kyuhyun and the other guy along with him, didn't you? So, tell me now, where they went"..Siwon demanded aggresively and the guy just gulped more. He couldn't utter any words because siwon was scaring him. He looked over to donghae and donghae could see that the guy was about to cry. He sighed and pulled siwon away from the guy, earning a glare from his friend.

"Just ask him normaly. Can't you see, he's about to pee his pant?"..Donghae whispered in siwon's ear and siwon looked towards the other guy and earned a jumpy look from the other. Siwon scratched his head and acted normal.

"Alright, just tell me where Cho Kyuhyun and the other guy went?"..Siwon asked normaly like how donghae asked him to do.

The guy immediately pointed his finger towards the other end of the corridor.

"There?"..Donghae asked, looking towards the other side. The guy nodded his head, and siwon didn't waste any time and started running towards the end of the corridor. Donghae gently patted the guy's head after receiving the information and headed after siwon, who was already on his way.

A soon as Siwon and Donhae left, Yesung reached the same spot, followed by Hangeng and eunhyuk after him, a little distance away from the elder boy. The same guy gave the infromation to yesung and later to hangeng and eunhyuk as well.  

They all headed towards the same side one after another where the other four guys had ran off to.

Hangeng looked dumbly at the guy before walking away, becasue he still couldn't understand what the other was doing, standing there and giving out the information. Eunhyuk grabbed hangeng's arm and dragged him from there. He placed his finger on his lips as he walked by, and showed it to the standing guys, signaling them not to leak it to the teachers, or else, they would lose their heads. The guys just gulped and nodded their heads in response.
 

_________________ ____________________ __________________________     


Wookie was laying on his bed, when he heard the door open behind him. He sat up and saw Mrs. Lee heading inside the room.

"Wookie, are you okey honey?"..Mrs Lee asked, sounding concerned. She sat opposite to wookie and touched wookie's forhead, trying to find if the smaller male was having fever or something

Wookie just smiled at the lady and nodded his head.."I'm fine aunty".

And before, Mr's lee could say anything again, wookie's phone started buzzing. He bowed his head apologitically to mrs lee and Mrs lee just smiled at him and went out of the room to give some space to the young boy, asking him to call out if he needs anything, she'll be downstairs.

Wookie smiled and grabbed his cell phone as soon as Mrs lee exited the room, and saw sungmin's name flashing on the cell phone screen. He picked the call.

"Minnie what's up?"..

But all wookie could hear was wind blowing and a voice speaking to the other. And then, the call suddenly got cut off. Wookie tried calling back, but sungmin's phone was coming not reachable. He tried again and again, but still, it was coming not reachable. Wookie panicked and stood up from his bed. He paced up and down thinking what was going on. And suddenly, he leaped towards his wardrobe, pulled out his school uniform and started wearing it in quiet hurry. He finished tying up his shoe lace and grabbed his bag and dashed out of the room.

Mr's Lee who was doing something in living room, looked shocked when he saw wookie wearing his school uniform and was heading out.

"Honey, where you going?"..Mr's lee asked, and wookie just stopped and looked at the lady, who was watching him in confusion.

"I'm going to school aunty. I forgot that today we were going to have a discussion about the school week function"..Wookie replied and got a sweet smile from Mr's Lee.

"Alright, just take care of yourself okey?"..

Wookie nodded his head with a smile and went out of the house. He could sense something was not going right. He needed to see his cousin donghae and Siwon hyung right now. He just needed to see them.

______________________ ________________________- ______________________

A/N: NEW UPDATE...YAAAAYYYYY...FINALLY, I UPDATED AGAIN. EVEN THOUGH ITS A LAME AND BORING CHAPTER....LOL...HEHEHEHE...

ENJOY...KEEP ON SUPPORTING ME OKEY?...XDDD

SEE YOU AGAIN IN NEXT UPDATE... :))))