Bad Timing.. :((((

When You Fall, You Fall Hard....[]...

Continuation from previous chapter:
____________ _____________ ___________________


Ryeowook?”..

Everyone’s eyes widened when they saw wookie entering through the door. The slender male closed the door behind him as soon as he entered and turned around only to find the seven boys staring at him. Yesung’s eyes were the widest of all and he almost jumped from his seat after seeing wookie, if kyuhyun had not pulled him back in time.

Wookie?”.. Donghae saw his cousin walking straight towards his side. Siwon kicked donghae’s leg under the table and made the other to look at him. 

Hae, didn’t you say that wookie was going to be absent today? Then, what is he doing here?”.. Siwon asked, almost whispering in donghae’s ear.

Donghae himself did not know why wookie was here.

I don’t know”..Donghae replied flatly and saw the slender boy standing in front of their desk. Siwon just stared at wookie quietly.

Hangeng, eunhyuk and sungim were also looking at wookie quietly from their seats. Sungmin was staring more than the other two guys, because he knew that wookie was supposed to be absent from school today. Then, what was he doing here? Sungmin totally forgot that he was one that had called wookie earlier, when he was stuck with that evil guy, kyuhyun in the rooftop.

Yesung gritted his teeth when he felt wookie wasn't giving any importance to him. He kept staring at the slender boy, but wookie never looked at him and that somewhat made yesung angry. He clenched his fist and slammed his thigh, earning a stare from kyuhyun who was sitting beside him. However, kyuhyun looked uninterested and mumbled *idiot* and leaned back on his seat while closing his eyes.

Wookie was now looking at donghae, who was equally looking back at the younger boy. Siwon was looking at wookie silently.  

Hyung, did you all fight again?”…Wookie asked, and both, donghae and siwon turned their face away, not meeting wookie’s gaze upon them. Of course, they were fighting, that is why they are here, inside the detention room. Wookie was the one that didn't know why they all were fighting.

Wookie bit his lips when he saw his two elders looking away. He knew that they were fighting again and that made him somewhat angry.

Why?”…Suddenly, wookie shouted and clenched his fist, earning all seven boys attention.  

Why do you all have to keep on fighting? Why, can’t you all just stop it?”... Wookie slammed, and his fist tightened even more with every word he blurted out. The other three juniors looked shocked at wookie’s sudden outburst. They remained quiet and just looked at the slender boy. Wookie was at his limits now. He couldn’t take it anymore. The fight between those four elders was now affecting them, seriously. Even, hangeng, eunhyuk and sungmin were getting involved and were being dragged down. And see, now they are here, along with those seniors.

Donghae and siwon averted their eyes when they saw wookie staring at them. They didn't say anything because they couldn’t face wookie’s questioning gaze. The slender boy felt like crying when his hyung’s didn’t give him any reply. He bit his lips and kept tightened his fist.

Hangeng, eunhyuk and sungmin just kept quiet. It was the first time that they had seen wookie lose his temper like that. That guy is usually calm and shy. But now, he looks devastated.   

Yesung stood up from his seat and looked towards wookie, when he heard the piercing cry from the slender male. He just wanted to hold wookie right now and calm him down. The slender boy surely looked angry and yesung wanted to comfort him in his arms and he slowly walked towards the younger male.

Kyuhyun looked at yesung with his raised eyebrows when he saw yesung going towards wookie. He tried to stop him, but it was too late.

Ryeowook”.. Yesung called out and that brought wookie’s attention. Even, donghae, siwon and the other three guys looked at yesung who was now standing beside wookie.

The slender boy looked at yesung and felt his anger rising again after seeing the elder boy.   

And, before yesung could say anything, wookie raised his hand and slapped yesung hard on the face without any warning.

Huh??”… All the six boys looked shocked and glanced towards wookie, who was now biting his lips more hardly than ever.

Yesung’s eyes widened after he got slapped. His heart stopped for the moment and his face remained towards the right, as it is. He didn’t move and his hand gripped tightly by its own. That was a shock to yesung. Wookie had hit him. Why? Yesung didn’t look at wookie, who was now almost in verge of tears.     

Wookie bit his lips more hardly and turned away immediately not wanting anyone to see his tears that were rolling down his cheeks. Kyuhyun stood quietly with his hand indulged inside his trouser pocket and looked at thunder strucked yesung. He knew something like this was going to happen.  

Wookie”…

Sungmin, hangeng and eunhyuk tried to hold back the slender male, but wookie pushed them away and ran out of the detention room. They couldn't chase after wookie because they were in punishment terms and they can't leave the detention room without teachers concern.

Yesung turned around immediately when he heard the running footsteps and wanted to run after wookie, but, donghae grabbed his arm and stopped him.

Donghae looked mad and eunhyuk had to stand up from his seat.

What have you done to wookie?”… Donghae glared, and yesung didn’t care to give any answer to donghae and just shoved the other’s hand away.

Hae, calm down”.. Siwon tried to make donghae sit down, but donghae shook off siwon’s hand and kept glaring at yesung. He was really mad now.

"What did you do to wookie?"... Donghae almost shouted and tightened his fist, but yesung didn't open his mouth.

Hangeng and sungmin stood up as well from there seat when they saw what was about to happen. Kyuhyun, who was seeing everything until now, slammed the table hardly, gaining attention from all the six boys.

This is detention room, you ers. If you all want to get suspended, then carry on. But, don’t let those three guys get involved”.. Kyuhyun gritted and glared at donghae and yesung, who unconsciously backed away from each other. Siwon just looked at kyuhyun. For the first time, he felt that kyuhyun had said something right.

That’s true, hangeng, sungmin and eunhyuk didn’t deserve to be here. They shouldn’t be here because of them.

Donghae looked towards eunhyuk for the support, but eunhyuk just looked away from him, making the elder pout.

Siwon looked at hangeng, who equally looked back at him and the elder boy felt his heart skip a beat. He kept looking at the Chinese male and hangeng almost felt his face burn and he looked away. 

Sungmin was looking at kyuhyun, who was now dragging yesung back to their seat. Kyuhyun winked at sungmin when he saw the younger boy was staring at him for long. Sungmin blushed and looked away. 

Yesung looked broken. He grabbed his head and sat quietly.

”.. He could feel his heart aching when he remembered about wookie. The slender guy was really hurt and yesung knew that he was the one that hurt him. What was he going to do now. He wanted to see wookie so much. But this damn detention.

"Arrrrggghhhh" Yesung slumped his head down on desk and closed his eyes. Wookie's face flashed through his mind.

And then, suddenly, the door to the detention room opened again. But, this time, it wasn’t wookie, but the dean of the school entered the scenario.

___________-___________________-_____________________

A/N: Hi….Finally, an update…Kekekeke.. :DDD

Hmmm, I see that, as much as my subscribers are unsubscribing it, I’m getting more and more lovely subscribers..LOL.. :)))))))))

Thank you so much for all the support guys. I love you all <3<3<3… I hope I can do justice to this story and the characters as well. And, you all keep me supporting..

I don’t know what’s happening to this story, but I’ll try to update as soon as I can. BUT, COLLEGE IS HELL… T_________T

Then, see you again in next update… bye bye.. :D:D:D:D