Troubles, troubles and more troubles....

When You Fall, You Fall Hard....[]...

~~~~~~~Inside School~~~~Lunch hour~~~~~

At exact 12, lunch bell rang and every one closed their books after last class ended. Hangeng and eunhyuk too closed their books and placed it inside their bag.

"Done?"..Hangeng asked when he saw eunhyuk finished stuffing his bag.

"Yeah".. Eunhyuk replied and got up from his seat.

They moved out of together and was about to exit the door when both of them heard some one calling out to them.

Hangeng and eunhyuk turned around and saw sungmin and wookie walking towards them.

"Can we all have lunch togeher?"..Sungmin asked and flashed his smile.

Hangeng hesitated for a bit.."Ummm, yeah, sure"..He replied a lot later and got a big smile from sungmin and wookie.

"Then, lets go"..Sungmin snorted and all of them walked together towards the canteen.

Eunhyuk pushed the tiny paper inside his trouser pocket without any one's knowledge. He still didn't read the paper which donghae had given him.."Why did that person gave me this paper?"..Eunhyuk thought and kept walking beside hangeng, silently.

Hangeng and sungmin were talking with each other and sungmin was correcting hangeng every time he did mistake in his words. While wookie walked beside them quietly.

And soon, all of them walked inside the canteen hall.

Hangeng spotted 4 empty seats in the corner and asked every one to go and take their seats.

Every one went and took their seats and sat down.

It was not even a minute, when hangeng felt some tapping his shoulder. He looked back and saw kyuhyun and yesung standing behind him.

"Oh, Kyu"..Hangeng snorted and sungmin looked up and saw kyuhyun smiling at him.

"Idiot"..Sungmin mumbled and rolled his eyes. He grabbed a bottle of water and started drinking.

Kyuhyun smrinked and walked towards sungmin. He bent down and leaned closer to sungmin's right ear and whispered softly.."You look so y today".

Sungmin choked on his drink and felt his face gettting flustered after he heard kyuhyun's statement. He coughed nervously and excused himself and went towards bathroom.

Kyuhyun laughed and waved at sungmin and asked him to come back after getting his face cleaned up.

"Why do you always irritate him kyu?"..Hangeng asked with mixture of both korean and chinese. He was tired of kyuhyun's every day gag against sungmin.

Kyuhyun smiled at hangeng.."That's because, i like it when pumkin head gets mad"..Kyuhyun explained and hangeng rolled his eyes.."As if he'll like you back if you always gag him".. Hangeng started speaking in chinese again and kyuhyun smacked him.

Hangeng punched back equally.

Eunhyuk was listening to hangeng and kyuhyun's conversation but at the same time, his eyes were moving back and froth from yesung to wookie and again from wookie to yesung, who were behaving rather oddly. He saw those two guys in really different lime light.

Yesung was smiling at wookie, while wookie was doing the same. They neither spoke to each other but their actions were saying something else, as if they were totally in their own world.

"Hyung, what are you doing?"..Eunhyuk asked intentionally and yesung jerked back when he heard eunhyuk's voice. He looked at eunhyuk and saw him watching curiously.

"Nothing, am just eating my food"..Yesung answered and looked at his lunch plate which kyuhyun had brought for every one and started eating.

Eunhyuk folded his arm and leaned back on his chair and looked at his hyung silently. Yesung was nibbling his food as if he had never eaten before. Even, kyuhyun and hangeng looked at yesung eating like a hungry bear.

Wookie was sitting awkwardly when sungmin arrived back from bathroom.

Kyuhyun saw sungmin and smrinked at him.."Cleaned your face properly? But i can still see some tint of red on your face"..He gaged and this time, sungmin glared back at kyuhyun dangerously.

Hangeng shook his head and started having his food. He knew that kyuhyun would never stop harassing sungmin.

On the other side, siwon and donghae were entering the canteen hall when siwon's eyes darted towards last table and felt his eyes go wide. He could see sungmin and wookie sitting along with kyuhyun and yesung on same table, but he didn't see hangeng was sitting there too.

Siwon gritted his teeth and went straight towards kyuhyun and yesung's table.

"Hey you bastard, stop messing with my brother"..Siwon shouted angrily and every one inside the canteen hall looked at siwon curiously and stopped eating.

Kyuhyun turned around and saw siwon standing behind him with fire in his eyes.

"Here we go again"..Kyuhyun mumbled looking uninterested and siwon reached for kyuhyun and grabbed his collar and pulled him up.

Sungmin jumped from his seat when he saw siwon grabbing kyuhyun's collar.

Hangeng, who was eating until now, saw what was happening and stopped eating. He went towards siwon and tried to stop him from fighting, while sungmin grabbed kyuhyun from behind.

"Stop it, stop it. No fighiting"..Hangeng grumbled and grabbed siwon's arm and asked him to stop. But, siwon didn't listen and kept pulling kyuhyun's collar.

Yesung stood up to get siwon, but wookie stopped with his hand, and, yesung stopped instantly. He sat down quietly and looked at siwon and kyuhyun who were getting fired up with each other. For the first time, yesung didn't get up to help his friend.

Donghae also marched towards kyuhyun and siwon, but stopped immediately when he saw eunhyuk's scared face. He saw eunhyuk gasping every time when siwon pushed kyuhyun hardly. Donghae went and stood beside eunhyuk and kept looking at the fighting guys.."Don't worry, nothing's gonna happen"..He mumbled and eunhyuk looked at donghae in surprise.

Sungmin and hangeng were trying to pull kyuhyun and siwon away from each other, but neither of them were ready to do it.

"Hyung, stop it"..Sungmin pleaded while holding kyuhyun, but siwon didn't listen and kept pushing the other.

Hangeng was grabbing siwon's arm and was trying to separate him from kyuhyun, but suddenly, siwon elbowed hangeng hardly on the stomach and hangeng fell backwards. He sat down on floor and coughed hardly.

Siwon's eyes widened when he saw hangeng sitting and coughing. He losened his grip on kyuhyun and Kyuhyun ran immediately towards hangeng and patted his back and gave him some water when some one from the crowed offered it.

Siwon was still looking at hangeng with horrified eyes. He didn't mean to hurt him.

Even sungmin and eunhyuk ran towards hangeng and helped him.

Donghae went towards siwon and tapped his shoulder, who was standing like a ghost after hitting hangeng unknowingly.

Yesung and wookie too got up from their seat and went towards hangeng.

Hangeng got up slowly after having some water and leaned on kyuhyun. He coughed once again, and this time without any warning, kyuhyun grabbed his arm and pulled him up and carried him in bridal style and ran out of the canteen hall.

"Hey, what the hell are you doing, Drop me now"..Hangeng grumbled when he saw kyuhyun carrying him like newly wed couple, but kyuhyun didn't listen and ran fast towards the infirmary room.

Siwon's eyes widened more when he saw kyuhyun holding hangeng in his arms and was running like horse. He froze like zombie and kept looking at the door where kyuhyun ran out with hangeng.

"Hmmm, well.."..Donghae snorted after looking at the scene, but nobody was giving interest in his words. Every body was looking at the door after kyuhyun ran out while holding hangeng in his arms.

Even, sungmin looked shocked after what he saw. His eyes were even more wider then siwon's.

______________________ ____________________ ___________________ _____________

A/N: Lol..how was it?..hehehe..