Before the Storm......

When You Fall, You Fall Hard....[]...

Sungmin POV

“Minnie..... Where are we going?” Siwon hyung asked. What should I say? I thought to myself. Sungmin think think he cannot know that you were going to see Kyuhyun and not tutor Hangeng Hyung in Korean. “Miiiiiniiiiiieeeee......” Siwon hyung shouted waving his hands infront of my face.

 

“hhhuuuu.... oh hyung.... where are we going... ummm we are going to Noraebang, yes Noraebang thats where we are going, Kaja hyung.” I stuttered. Grabbing hold of hyung’s wrist I dragged him towards the city centre. Aiiiish Sungmin you idiot he is going to know you are lying why did I have to stutter. I turned to look at Siwon Hyung, seeing him whistling to what had a very strange resemblance to the  little mermaid, hyung and his weird addiction to everything Disney but who cares at least he didn’t realise I lied to him and he seems to be in his own little world so I’ll leave him to it I thought to myself.

 

“Minnie, there better be songs from the Lion King there” Siwon Hyung suddenly said bringing me out of my thoughts.

 

“Whaa... Lion King.... Oh my goodness hyung.... That just..... the Lion King...” I choked out not being able to hold my laughter in. I instantly regretted it as a hurt expression passed across Hyung’s face.

 

“Fine then, I’ll just bin all your pink clothes and replace them with brown” He replied with an evil grin. I stopped in my tracks was Hyung even capable of doing such a thing. Where did he learn this from.... Kyuhyhun... Who am I kidding they would rather eat their own feet than spend even a second together. Oh no Hyung really was the devils child why had I never trusted Hae when when he came home crying with mud stuck up his nose. Note to self apologize to Hae for being so blind as to not see the evil which resided within Siwon Hyung.

 

“No... No... Nooooooo... Hyung we can sing all the Lion King songs you want.... Heck, we can even sing Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty and even Little Mermaid songs if you want... JUST DON’T BIN MY PINK CLOTHES.” I replied hastily on the verge of tears. All my pink things could not go in the bin. Pink was Sungmin and Sungmin was Pink. Without each other there would be no meaning to life.

 

“Minnie... I was just kidding don’t worry... Your pink clothes are safe.” Siwon Hyung replied with a hearty laugh.

 

“HYYYUUUUUNGGGG NOOOOT FUNNNY...BZzzzzzzz” I screamed just as my phone went off. I pulled the phone out looking at the screen. Annoying Brat... Oh no it was Kyhyun I can’t pick up the phone with Hyung standing over me. What should I do? What should I do?

 

“Min, who is that? It seems important. Pick the phone up” Hyung said with a concerned look on his face. If only he knew it was Kyuhyun then he wouldn’t care at all.

 

“It’s no one Hyung, let’s go we are here now” I replied clicking reject phone call. I was stuck in the middle. I was going to be murdered by Kyu for rejecting his call but if Siwon Hyung found out I’d be in a much worse situation.....

 


 

Kyunhyun POV

 

Aiiiish Why is that pumpkin head not picking up the phone? Pabo i’ve been waiting outside waiting in the freezing cold... ok it isn’t that cold but you get what I mean. He said yes then why isn’t he coming.

 

“I don’t know Kyu, ask him yourself...” Hangeng Hyung answered. Did I just say that out loud, Oh goodness? “Yes Kyu, you did just say that out loud” snickered Hangeng Hyung. Damn it, you Chinese fool. Why did you have to tag along? This was just meant to be a date between me and my little bunnykins... Kyu you did not just say bunnykins... I really need to stop hanging around hyuk i’m going soft and the great Cho Kyuyhun does not do soft.

 

“Hyu-.... Hyung who was that on the phone? Please tell me you are getting your sorry out of here before I kick it to the other end of Seoul?” I said turning to look at Hangeng Hyung who had just came off the phone. He better be leaving I want to start my date with pumpkin head soon and if geng hyung is there I can’t use my moves.

 

“Oh.. Kyuhyunnie that was yesung.... Him and hyukkie are coming soon aswell. I told him that we are heading to Noraebang.” Hyung replied with this look in his eyes. I just looked at him with my jaw nearly hitting the floor. Geng hyung how you could do this to me I thought. I think I just died a little on the inside. This cannot be happening. It was meant to be Kyumin day not Kyumin and whoever wants to tag along day. Could this day get any worse? I thought to myself. “Kyu come on let’s go inside and wait for them to come.... and stop pouting it’s not the end of the world....” Hyung said laughing.

 

“Ok Hyung... give me two second I will be up soon I need to go somewhere first... see you guys in an hour...” I quickly replied and ran down the street before Hangeng Hyung could say another word and stop me from running to see my pumpkin head.

 


 

 

Sungmin’s POV

 

“... IT’S THEEEEEEEEEE CIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRCLEEEE !! THEEEEE CIRRRRRRRRCLEEEEE OF LIIIIIIIIIIIIFFFFFFFFFFEEEE!!!!” screeched Siwon Hyung. Someone please save me. Please I begged to no one in particular. My ears, my beautiful ears. Why did I have to agree on letting him sing the Lion King *sobs* wae Sungmin wae.... It would have been better if you hadn’t buckled at the fact he was going to bin your pink clothes Sungmin you wouldn’t be going through this pain.

 Buzz. I looked down at my phone that had just vibrated in my lap indicating that I had just been sent a message. It is probably Kyu again. 

 

FROM: Annoying Brat

Pumpkin Head I’m giving you half an hour to get your little bunny self to the park behind Forever ELF Noraebang. Half an hour.... and if you don’t show up I’m going to drag you all the way here. From the wonderful and Charming Prince Cho Kyuhyun!

 

 Aiiish... Half an hour Kyu ...How am I meant to get out of here without Hyung bombarding me with a billion and one questions? Pabo Kyu wait till I see you..

 

“HYUNG... HYUNG... HYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNGGGGG!!!!!!” I screamed. 

 

“Uuuuuh.... oooh Minnie what’s wrong?.... Don’t scare me like that... I almost had a heart attack... Hyung was in the zone... ready to start singing A whole new world....” Siwon Hyung whined. I need to man him up a little. I wear the colour pink and I’m probably manlier than him right now.

 

“Hyung... I need to head out for about an hour... Is that ok?” I replied. Hyung please say yes please say yes I chanted in my mind. 

 

“Why Minnie? Is everything alright? Did something hap...”

 

“Everything is fine Hyung I callen Wookie and Hae they will be here in a few minutes” I replied cutting him off before he went on a question rampage and I didn’t have time for that.

 

“Ok Minnie... Stay sa.....”

 

“Thank You. Thank You. Thank You.” I quickly replied giving Hyung a big hug and running off. I can finally go meet Kyu without any problems hopefully.

 




Kyuhyun’s POV 

Buzzzzz...... 
FROM: Pumpkin Head
I’m on my way annoying brat. Don’t disappoint me today! From Cute little Sungminnie!

 


 

 

Siwon POV

 

“Aish, that boy what am I going to do with him...” I said to myself. Sungmin you better be back soon because if you don’t comeback within the hour I’m coming after you.  Turning back round I began looking through all the different Disney songs they had on offer her at Forever ELF Noraebang. They have an impressive collection but not as amazing as mine. 

 

“I’ll just take this room. Thank You.” I heard someone say as they entered the room that I was occupying. How dare they? Everyone knows that you never occupy a room that already has a customer in it!

 

“Excuse me... This roo...”

 

“Siwon??” the said person replied cutting me off. How do they even know my name? Did I tell them my name? I don’t remember telling them my name. However, before I could get anymore annoyed I realised that it was Hangeng. How could I not tell before? As I looked at him I noticed his lovely auburn hair that reflected the light perfectly, his beautiful chocolate brown eyes which I always seem to drown in and those lips... those soft lips that I loved against mine..... Snap out of it Siwon Snap out of it. He hates you remember especially after you kissed him without his permission.... What was he doing here? Don’t tell me he is here to get revenge? Siwon repent to the lord repent... or is that must love me right? For he is giving me a second chance to fix my relationship with Hangeng... All my years of constantly going to church paid off! Lord I love you... but not as much as Hangeng.

 

“Hangeng... Whaa....” before I could finish my sentence I noticed Hangeng bump into the side of the sofa.

 

“Hangeng... WATCH OUT!!” I shouted as he fell. I grabbed his waist but I also lost my balance and we both came tumbling down onto the sofa with Hangeng lying on top of me. I looked up to see Geng’s face inches away from mine. His hot breath tickling my lips. Siwon look away... Look away before you do something you regret. To late... As if my face had a mind of its own it slowly moved forward until my lips grazed Hangeng’s.  His body stiffened. Pulling back I softly whispered “Hangeng... Is it ok?” His body slowly began to relax and taking this as a yes I crashed my lips onto his.

 


 

Patch 1997: Yo wass up guys here is the first update li....

Kyuhyun: WHO THE HELL ARE YOU??

Patch 1997: I am the new co.....

Sungmin: What Kyu said..... What have you done to Anncho- nim?

Patch 1997: I don....

Siwon: Have you no shame woman? How could you eat Anncho- nim *gasp*

Patch 1997: I did not eat Anncho- nim Siwon.... *whispers idiot* I am the ne....

Hangeng, Sungmin, Donghae and Reoywook: HOW CAN YOU CALL SIWON AN IDIOT? YOU LIER YOU HAVE EATEN ANNCHO- NIM THAT IS WHY YOU CALLED SIWON AN IDOT!!!

Eunhyuk: Guys let her speak. Don't shout at her.

Donghae: Awwww look at my little Hyukkie everyone shut up and do as he says.

Yesung: You stupid fish! How dare you call my hyukkie hyukkie!!!! Stay away from my brother.

Eunhyuk: *Blushes*

Siwon: You turtle loving fool no one shouts at my brother from another mother!!!

Kyhyun: Siwon first thing is no one even says that anymore and second thing is get your sorry over here so I can punch you in the face for shouting at Yesung... I agree with you about the turtles though...

Sungmin: Yooo Annoying brat!! DON't SPEA.....

Patch 1997: SHUT UP ALL OF YOU!!!!! LET ME SPEAK!!! KEEP YOUR FIGHTS TO THE STORY I DO NOT WANT THEM HERE!!!!! SERIUOSLY GUYS!!!! I didn't eat Anncho- nim I'm just the new co- author to this story and will be writing the fic from now on until anncho- nim wants to come back! So pipe down and be good boys before I do something !! Lol just kidding love you really!!

SUJU8: Sorry Patch 1997 we were just trolling... Guys say hello to our new Author!! Please support her *puppy eyes* and we will give free hugs to everyone as well as free cookies!!!!


Ok Guys like I promised in my wee (out comes my scottish accent :P) troll chapter here is my very first update !!!! Things are getting exciting!! Siwon and Hangeng Kissed again :O Sungmin anf Kyhyun will finally go on their date *winks* exciting stuffs gonna happen but you just gotta wait for my next update. If you liked the wee interactions above please comment down below and say what you wanna say and your comment can be featured in  the fic !!! If you don't like it then I will stop... Just thought I'd try it out to see if it adds to the story!!!

COMMENT= FASTER UPDATES!!!!!!