?????????????????????????????????....Just check it out yourself whats in this chappie...^___^..

When You Fall, You Fall Hard....[]...


Continuation from previous chapter:
____________________ _____________________ ______________


After siwon kissed hangeng out of nowhere and sungmin giving some piece of his advice, made both, kyuhyun and hangeng go out of their witts. They were both stunned at the sudden comotion. But, Kyuhyun's mind was more diverted towards siwon's behaviour then sungmin's advice, because, he never did saw sungmin's hurt eyes and uneasy feeling as he walked away from there.

Kyuhyun was very angry and devasted at siwon. He wanted to kill him right at the vary moment, but time wasn't premitting him. Because, he had to take care of hangeng first, who looked so shock after getting kissed by siwon. And more over, he didn't even understnad sungmin's piece of advice.

"Oye, stop dreaming"..kyuhyun slapped hangeng's back when he saw him day dreaming. Hangeng was lost in his own thoughts.

Hangeng jerked back after getting slapped by kyuhyun. He looked at kyuhyun confusedly and touched his lips.

Kyuhyun looked at hangeng and gripped his hands tight. He could see both confusion and excitement dripping from hangeng's face and it nearly burned his anger more.

"I'm gonna kill that bastard"..Kyuhyun muttered and gripped his hand more tightly then ever. He could see hangeng going out of his mind because of some one's crazy deed.

And, as kyuhyun was about to walked towards his classroom to get his hand on siwon, hangeng caught hold of his hand.

"Cut class with me"..

Kyuhyun widened his eyes when hangeng asked him to bunk class.

"What? Cut class with you? But, why?"..Kyuhyun looked serious.

"Because, i don't feel like attending class today"..Hangeng answered immediately, eyes darting here and there.

Kyuhyun looked more curiously at hangeng. He some what understood why hangeng was behaving like that. Guess, he might be still in shock bescause of what happened to him just now.

"But geng, it will be a problem if teachers finds out that we have cut our classes?"..Kyuhyun tried to explain.

"It's okie, we'll attend classes after break. But now, i really don't want to"..Hangeng replied in his half chinese and half korean.

And, this time, kyuhyun didn't sat anything. He just looked at hangeng and sighed.

"Alright then, Lets cut class".

Hangeng looked happy when kyuhyun accepted his suggestion.."Lets go to canteen then"..Hangeng chripped happily and went with kyuhyun towards the canteen hall after bunking their first hour of class.

___________________ ________________________________ _________________________


Meanwhile, siwon and sungmin were both in their class.

Siwon was sitting alone in his seat because donghae hasn't arrived yet. Donghae ran away with eunhyuk after getting into some mishap with yesung. And still, he hasn't arrived yet in class.

Sungmin, on other side, looked really out of focus as he went and sat beside wookie.

Wookie who was already in class after yesung dropped him in, looked so happy and was smiling to himself. He didn't see sungmin coming and sitting beside him.

"Oh, when did you arrive?"..Wookie looked surprised when he saw sungmin sitting right beside him, quietly.

Sungmin didn't respond.

Wookied looked concernly at sungmin, when sungmin didn't say anything.."You okie min?"..Wookie asked, but sungmin didn't reply.

Sungmin looked so lost, and even his nose looked kind of bit red. Is he having a cold? Wookie wanted to ask, but, before he could ask anything, their homeroom teacher made its entry.

And, as the teacher started taking Roll call, sungmin shot his head up at one particular aspects. And that aspect was, hangeng and eunhyuk were both missing from the class.

Siwon too sat quietly in his seat while thinking something deep. He didn't even see that yesung was already sitting in own his seat, and that too, all alone. Kyuhyun was missing.

And siwon finally realized that both donghae and kyuhyun were missing from the class when one of the student mentioned it.

Siwon looked up and glanced towards kyuhyun's seating place and saw only yesung sitting there. Kyuhyun was no where to be seen.

And, even donghae was missing.

"Where did donghae go?"..Siwon mumbled and kept looking here and there, inside the classroom.

He then remembered donghae running away with that eunhyuk guy right from the corridor.

", that idiot"..Siwon mutterd and smiled to himelself.

But, one thing that made siwon's smile fade away. And, that was, he could hear some students speaking:

"Don't you think that chinese guy and Kyuhyun has some kind of weird relationship? They looks so close. They even come together and go together as always. And not only that, i even heard that, both of them are staying together?".

And then,

Baaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

Siwon slammed his hand on desk hardly and stood up. He didn't see every one was staring at him curiously, even yesung. He moved out of his seat and went out of the classroom instantly. He was pissed.

__________________________ _________________________ _________________________


On the otherside, inside school campus, but out in the school filed, behind the side wall, donghae and eunhyuk were sitting together. They even cut their own classes and were just sititng behind the side wall.

Donghae was looking at eunhyuk who was sitting nervously beside him.

"Hey, are you that scared of me?"..Donghae asked and saw eunhyuk looking up at him nervously.

"N..n..no, not really"..Eunhyuk replied, trying to control his thumping heart.

Donghae smiled.

"So, that means, you aren't scared of me?".

"Ye..yeah"..Eunhyuk answered.

"Then, tell me"..Donghae snorted and looked at eunhyuk.

Eunhyuk looked confused.."What?"..

"That, could i be your friend?"..Donghae smiled.

Eunhyuk could feel his heart beat thumping abnormaly. He could see donghae's smiling face and couldn't resist those sweet manly charm of his.

"Yeah, you can"..Eunhyuk replied without thinking.

Donghae smiled again, but this time, he caught hold eunhyuk's hand.

Eunhyuk widened his eyes when he realized what he said juts now. He just realized that he said yes to donghae's proposal to be friends.

And, before eunhyuk could clarify his words to donghae, donghae had already pulled him towards himself.

Eunhyuk could see donghae's lips coming closer towards him and he shut his eyes hurridely in nervous.

And then,

"What the hell are you two doing here?".

Eunhyuk opened his eyes and saw kyuhyun and hangeng looking at them with curious expression.

________________________ _________________________ ______________________


A/N: Hmmmm, i guess every one's okey with this chapter? if any one's not satisfied with it, can tell me freely that its not good, or it should have some change here and there..I will be most obliged..*Bows*..thanks.