Hope you guys will enjoy this chapter...lol...

When You Fall, You Fall Hard....[]...

Continuation from previous chapter:
_______________________________ ______________________________________


The same night, after everyone left from club and went off to their house, two people, who were still awake as they reached.


~~~~~In Yesung's House~~~Around 1 am~~~~


As soon as yesung and eunhyuk reached their house, eunhyuk went straight towards his room without saying anything. Yesung looked at eunhyuk and went after him as well.

"Didn't i tell you to stop mixing around with that bastard. Why don't you listen to me?"..Yesung yelled, as he entered eunhyuk's bedroom.

Eunhyuk didn't say anything and just begun changing his cloth.

Yesung looked at eunhyuk and walked towards his side.

"Are you listening to me hyukie?"..The elder growled, almost sounding pissed.

But, Eunhyuk just grabbed his cloths, went towards the wardrobe and placed the cloths inside the wardrobe and walked back towards his bed, without saying anything. Yesung looked at silent eunhyuk and clenched his fist.

"Are you listening to me dammit"..Yesung yelled again, trying to get eunhyuk's attention.

"I don't understand anything hyung"..Eunhyuk suddenly snapped and looked at yesung with lost eyes. He then averted his eyes and sat down on bed while shrugging his shoulder.."I don't understand anything hyung. I don't get why you guys hate each other so much. I don't get it at all"..Eunhyuk lowered his head and started bitting his lips. He really didn't get it why.  

Yesung looked at eunhyuk and sat beside him. He gently ruffled eunhyuk's hair and patted his back as well.

"I'm sorry"..Yesung muttered and got confused look from eunhyuk.."There's reason for us being like this"..Yesung replied and earned more confused look from eunhyuk.

"What is it hyung? Tell me"..Eunhyuk asked, looking damn serious. But, yesung just smiled and patted eunhyuk's back.

"You'll know it someday. But, untill then, i want you to stay away from those guys hyukkie, especially Donghae"..Yesung pointed and eunhyuk could feel his body go stiff after hearing donghae's name.

Why donghae? Eunhyuk thought and saw yesung standing up and leaving the room. He wanted to ask many things to yesung, but he couldn't ask it. Yesung was already out of the room.  

The night just went like that, with eunhyuk lying on bed thinking hard, what must have happened between those guys, that made them hate each other so much. And just like that, eunhyuk went off to sleep.


______________________ ____________________________ _________________________


~~~~~~The next day in Kyuhyun and Hangeng's house~~~~~Around 7.30 am~~~~~~


Kyuhyun was sleeping nicely on his bed with blanket covering his whole body. He didn't hear someone's footsteps nearing his bed and pulling off his blanket.
 
And then,

Splasssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....

Suddenly, kyuhyun felt cold water touching his face and he jumped off from bed, and fell down as well. Kyuhyun wiped away the water and found himself sitting on floor. He then looked up and saw hangeng smriking at him evily while holding an empty glass.

"Why you...."...Kyuhyun stood up hurridely and tried to catch hangeng, but hangeng ran away from there.

Kyuhyun and hangeng kept circling around the whole house, and stopped when Mrs.Cho called out for them to have their breakfast.

Kyuhyun looked at hangeng, who was standing few meters away from him.."I'll get my revenge soon"..He pointed his finger at hangeng, and walked away from there, smriking. He went to get himself freshned up.

Hangeng laughed.."As if i would let you"..He mumbled and went towards the room as well to get ready for the school.

Few minutes later....

Hangeng was arranging his school bag, when suddenly, kyuhyun jumped out from no where and grabbed him from behind, hugging his neck.

"I caught you finally"..Kyuhyun laughed evily and tightened his grip on hangeng.

Hangeng struggled, but kyuhyun didn't leave.

"Get off you clingy monkey"..Hangeng snapped and tried to free himself, but kyuhyun tightened his grip more.

"I won't, I'm getting my revenge now"..Kyuhyun replied and kept hugging hangeng's neck.

Hangeng laughed and slapped kyuhyun's hand.."Then just go and do this to Sungmin, not me. It will be more applicable"..Hangeng snorted and got coughing sound from behind. Kyuhyun left hangeng immediately.

"Excuse me?"..

Kyuhyun made another cough sound and looked at hangeng for the explanation.

Hangeng smriked.

"What?"..Kyuhyun asked, looking confused.

"Nothing"..Hangeng replied and went towards his study table.

Kyuhyun looked at hangeng grabbing his school bag and walking out of the room, dumbfondly.

"O..oy..oye"..Kyuhyun shouted after hangeng, but hangeng just waved his hand, while asking him to come down quickly or else they'll be late for the school.

And, for the first time, Kyuhyun felt like an idiot after hearing something from hangeng.


_______________________ _______________________ _______________________



~~~~~At The Same time, in Siwon and Sungmin's house~~~~~


Siwon and sungmin were sitting together on dinning table and was having their breakfast.

Siwon was thinking something else, rather than eating his breakfast. Sungmin wasn't better as well.

And then,

Suddenly siwon slammed the dinning table and got shock look from sungmin.

"Hyung, Are you okey?"..Sungmin asked, looking concerned.

Siwon nodded his head and replied.."Yeah, i'm fine".. And started drinking water.

But sungmin wasn't convienced. He had never seen his brother being so upset before. This was really unusual.

Siwon finished drinking water and stood up and left the dinning table. Sungmin kept looking at his brother. He was really concerned for siwon.

"Hyung, i know what's eating you. I feel the same way"..Sungmin mumbled to himself and lowered his head. He bit his lips and kept poking the plate, before getting up from the table as well and went towards his room to get his school bag.

Sugmin knew what was eating siwon's head. And it was obvious that, it's because of hangeng. Sungmin always knew that siwon started liking hangeng, the chinese boy, since the very first day, when they met for the first time in freshers meet. Since then, siwon had been asking him about hangeng.

And it was same for him. He too never knew when he started liking the mean guy, Cho kyuhyun, who never gave him any importance and also made fun of him every time.

Even though, the situation between his brother and kyuyhyun's group was not good, which he didn't know why it had to be this way. Even though kyuhyun was mean to him and was always full of himself, he couldn't help himself from liking him.

Sungmin sighed hard as he thought about all those thing and grabbed his bag and walked slowly out of the room. He then walked towards the living room and saw his brother waiting for him.

Siwon looked at sungmin and signaled him to move. Sungmin went along with siwon and walked out of the house, and then towards the direction of the school.

Another day, he's going to see Kyuhyun again.


__________________________ _____________________________ ____________________



~~~~~~~Same time, In Donghae and Wookie's house~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Donghae was busy wearing shoes when wookie came and sat beside him. Donghae looked at wookie and smiled while tying his shoe lase. Wookie smiled back as well.

"Hyung"...Wookie called out.

Donghae finsihed tying the lase and looked at wookie.."What is it wookie?"..He asked, and saw wookie sighing deeply.

Wookie played with his fingers and gently lowered his head.."I don't feel like going school today hyung".

Donghae looked alarmed and touched wookie's forehead immedaitely.."Are you not feeling well?".

Wookie laughed and shook his head.."I'm fine hyung. Its just that...i don't feel like going today, that's it"..Wookie replied with a smile and shrugged his shoulder.

Donghae looked at his cousin and patted his back.."Is it because of yesterday?".

Wookie lowered his head more at the statement.

Donghae understood everything. He patted wookie's back and stood up.."Okie fine. If you don't feel like going today, you can stay back, i'll infrom your homeroom teacher that you are not feeling well"..Donghae smiled and strarted grabbing his bag.

Wookie looked up at donghae and smiled.."Thank you hyung"..

Donghae smiled back and patted wookie's back before walking towards the door.

"Hyung"..Wookie called out again, before donghae could walk out of the door.

The elder looked back with a questioning look.

Wookie smiled.."Take care of your nose hyung, don't let yesung hyung break it again. And, keep on fighting for Eunhyuk"..Wookie showed his two thumbs up while smiling, and donghae gave a fake coughing sound before walking away from there.

Wookie laughed when he saw donghae's face getting red after hearing eunhyuk's name. He then shurgged his shoulder after donghae left the room. His mind begun to wander around yesung's thought.

"Hyung, why are you so violent?"..Wookie mumbled and kept sitting on his bed. He didn't like yesung hitting his cousin, but yet, he didn't know why he was starting to miss him, even though it was just the starting of the day.

____________________________ _______________________ _________________________


A/N:  Fast update, wasn't it?..Hehehehehe...And i guess, i'll keep this fic in hiatus for some few months, like two or three months,  as i don't see any improvement in it...I'm getting bored of it and i guess, you all must be getting bored of it as well because of the slow movement of the story..*sigh*..

Thanks to every one, who had commented and subscribed to my story..I really appreciate it. It really makes me happy..And as i always say...YOU (Readers) PEOPLE ROCK.. You guys really rock...*two thumbs up*....I love ya all...*laughs*...