A/N: Why The Hell Am i Not Able To Go Forward From This Particular Scene? It has been months...LOL..*sighs*...

When You Fall, You Fall Hard....[]...

 

A/N: Sorry for the late, but i was feeling really boring to continue the story...*Hides behind the rock*...LOL...I felt like stopping in one phase, but when i saw the 205 subscribers, i felt guilty..*Face palm*...i know you all have been waiting patiently for the update...But, i'm such a fail author...I'm not good at all..*lowers head*...i'm sorry...*runs away*...
 
 
Continuation from previous chapter:
___________________ _____________________ _____________
 
 
~~~~In Middle of the Crowd~~~~~
 
 
Sungmin was standing beside donghae and was asking him to calm down Donghae was holding sungmin's hand and was giving death glares to kyuhyun. He looked pissed. He felt like punching kyuhyun into pulp. His fists were clenching and unclenching at the same.
 
Half of the crowds who were dancing until now, stopped and stared at the three guys. They were more interested into what was going to happen. May be, a fight was going to take place soon? 
 
Kyuhyun was just standing there and smriking at donghae. He knew that if he keeps on doing that, it will surely get donghae's nerve and he would jump out first to get him. And of course, Kyuhyun wanted that to happen. 
 
Who wants to start the fight first right, and be thrown out of the club by the bouncers.
 
Kyuhyun smriked again and that caught donghae's attention. 
 
"You Bastard"..Donghae gritted and moved forward only to get held back by sungmin.
 
"Hyung, please let it go. Don't fight"..Sungmin pleaded generously.
 
But Donghae just looked at sungmin and slapped away his hand.
 
"Didn't we tell you before to stay away from that Bastard minnie?"..Donghae sounded angry. 
 
Sungmin gulped and nodded his head. He knew that donghae was angry. Donghae can be scary when he gets pissed. Sungmin tried so many ways to make donghae calm down, but donghae was not even listening to him.
 
"I'll talk this with you later minnie, but first, lemme handle this bastard"...Donghae hissed and kept looking at kyuhyun.
 
Sungmin shook his head while holding donghae's arm.."Please leave it hyung. Don't fight".
 
Donghae didn't listen and started moving forward only to get stopped, when someone pushed him from aside, roughly. Donghae halted and looked towards the person who had pushed him, and saw it was eunhyuk.
 
"Eunhyuk?"..Both, Donghae and Sungmin hissed in whisper, while Donghae's eyes never left eunhyuk.
 
Eunhyuk didn't even look at the two boys staring and walked directly towards kyuhyun and caught hold of his hand.
 
Donghae's eyes widened to that. Even sungmin's.
 
"Hyung, lets go, its getting late"..Eunhyuk snorted and tightened his grip on kyuhyun's hand. Kyuhyun looked confused.
 
"Okie, but why are you holding my hand?"..Kyuhyun raised his eyebrows.
 
Eunhyuk shook his head while smiling.."Its nothing hyung, I just want to hold it. Can't i even do that to my Hyung?"..Eunhyuk asked with a smile. His eyes were scanning donghae from time to time without donghae's knowledge.
 
Donghae and sungmin were just standing there and looking at kyuhyun and eunhyuk's on going scene. Donghae was more of like pissed + jealous, while sungmin's face flooded with only jealousy.
 
Kyuhyun laughed and ruffled eunhyuk's head.."You can do that hyukie. I don't mind"..
 
Eunhyuk smiled and pulled kyuhyun along with him.
 
"Lets go and search yesung hyung and hangeng, i hope they didn't leave us and went back"..Eunhyuk uttered while laughing. Kyuhyun laughed as well. Both of them totally ignored the two guys and the whole crowd, that were staring at them.
 
While eunhyuk and kyuhyun were about to move, donghae and sungmin walked in front of them and blocked their way.
 
Kyuhyun looked at donghae and sungmin who were blocking their way. His eyes were actually stuck to Sungmin's face that looked like as if he was about to cry and kyuhyun could feel something pang in his chest. 
 
"What was that?"..Kyuhyun quickly touched his chest when he felt the pinching sensation in his chest. His heart started to beat fast as well and he didn't know why. While sungmin's beautiful smiling face crossed his mind suddenly.
 
Eunhyuk didn't even look at donghae. But, Donghae was looking at eunhyuk.
 
And then,
 
Donghae suddenly grabbed eunhyuk's hand and pulled him away from kyuhyun. Eunhyuk's eyes widened at that.
 
Kyuhyun's eyes widened as well after what he saw, while sungmin looked shocked.
 
_______________ ____________________ _____________________ _______________
 
 
~~~~~~Inside The Washroom~~~~~~
 
 
Yesung's eyes widened when he saw wookie's lips crashing on his. But wookie looked more thundered strucked. His eyes were more wider then yesung's.
 
Hangeng and siwon were just looking at the scene in front of them with their jaws dropped.
 
Wookie immedaitely pulled away and closed his mouth with hand and looked at yesung in shock.
 
Yesung kept looking at wookie with his mouth wide open. He couldn't reframe it what had happened just now.
 
Hangeng was the first one to come in sense and went towards wookie and shook his shoulder. Wookie looked at hangeng with his big eyes. He looked so lost and hangeng felt like hugging him.
 
But before, hangeng could even hug wookie, wookie suddenly grabbed hangeng's hand and pulled him.
 
"Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"..Hangeng felt himself getting pulled away by wookie and looked towards siwon, only to find the taller boy staring at him in confusion. But before, siwon could finally react to the situation, wookie had already pulled hangeng out of the washroom with the door closing behind them, with a bang.
 
"Oh "..Siwon ran after hangeng and wookie and left yesung behind, who was still standing there in shock with his fingers touching the point where wookie had kissed him .
 
"So soft"..Were the only words that leaped out of yesung's lips before he regained himself from the shock.
 
"Ahhhhh"..Yesung gasped and looked around only to find himself standing in middle of the washroom. Other people were coming inside and yesung felt himself stupid for standing there, looking all lost.
 
He smiled sheepishly to others and slowly walked out of the washroom. Other's gave him "what the hell was that" look to yesung.
 
After walking out of the Loo, yesung touched his lips again while standing near the wall.
 
"Did he really kissed me?"..Yesung mumbled, still touching his lips gently. 
 
But then,
 
Yesung heard some one calling out his name. He snapped himelf out of the thought and turned his attention towards the voice and saw wookie standing right in front of his face with serious look. 
 
Wookie walked hurridely towards yesung and grabbed his hand.
 
Yesung felt his heart skip a beat and his face started to get hot when wookie suddenly touched his hand. His heart begun beating abnormaly and he felt really happy for some reason..... (A/N: Sorry, I want to laugh in this part...ahhahahahahahahahahahaha...okie done..phew...lol..)
 
"Hyung, they are about to fight, please you have stop them"..Wookie uttered seriously.
 
"What?"..Yesung snapped back and looked at wookie in confusion. He didn't get what wookie was trying to say.
 
Wookie bit his lips and looked at yesung again.."You need to stop them hyung. Siwon, donghae and Kyuhyun hyung from fighting each other. They are getting out of control"..Wookie informed and that clicked yesung's mind.
 
Yesung's eyes widened and he ran quickly from there. Wookie guided him to the place where the scene was about to happen.
 
_______________________ ________________________ ____________________
 
 
A/N: BORING CHAPTER, BORING UPDATE, BORING AUTHOR...hahahahaha...SORRY...*Bows*...