Third Clash + Meeting??..Lol..

When You Fall, You Fall Hard....[]...

A/N: Finally, meeting time is here..hahaha..
___________________ ___________________ ________

Outside Seoul high school, a big banner was put up wel coming every new students that were joining today.  

Kyuhyun and hangeng reached in front of the school gate and looked at the banner.

"Wel come to Seoul High, Geng"..Kyuhyun snorted and smiled at hangeng. Hangeng smiled back and replied *Yeah* and kyuhyun dragged him inside the school gate.

It was not far when kyuhyun and hangeng saw yesung and another guy walking towards the school building.

"Hey"..kyuhyun called out and saw yesung and the other guy looking back.

"Morning"..Yesung greeted, when he saw saw kyuhyun and hangeng walking towards them..

"Morning"..Kyuhyun greeted back and looked at the lean boy standing beside yesung and smiled.."Oh, Hyukie joined school as well?"..He asked and Eunhyuk nodded his head.

"As if you don't know"..Yesung snapped.

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes.."Whatever, lets go"..He turned around and started walking towards the school building.

Eunhyuk looked at hangeng and smiled.."Hi, am Eunhyuk"..He introduced himself while walking and Hangeng smiled back.."Me Hangeng. Am china"..Hangeng replied with his broken hangul and Eunhyuk looked at him dumbly. Actually, hangeng wanted to say, am hangeng and am from from china. But instead of that, he said something else.

Eunhyuk didn't understand what hangeng was saying and scratched his head.."Excuse me, i didn't get you?"..He asked, looking confused, and this time it was Hangeng's turn to look dumb fonded. He looked at eunhyuk and didn't know what to reply. He can understand hangul but not up to the mark. And speaking hangul was like forever for him. .

Kyuhyun and yesung turned around while walking and saw hangeng and Eunhyuk walking silently behind them.

"Oye you two, walk fast"..Kyuhyun shouted and both hangeng and eunhyuk fastened their speed after hearing kyuhyun's voice.

Eunhyuk was still thinking about his and hangeng's 2 second talk.."Did he just said his name was hangeng or China?"..He was still confused. He looked towards hangeng and saw him walking beside kyuhyun.

"Hyung"..Eunhyuk called out and yesung turned around. He looked at Eunhyuk.."What is it?".

"Hyung, what is kyuhyun hyung's cousin's name. Is it Hangeng or China?"..Eunhyuk asked confusedly and yesung looked at him in dismay.."And, why do think his name would be China?".

"I don't know, but he just told me, Am hangeng, Am China. So, i was thinking, which one was his name?"..Eunhyuk replied.

Yesung laughed after hearing eunhyuk's confused question, and both kyuhyun and hangeng stopped walking and looked back at them.

"What are you two laughing about?"..Kyuhyun asked when he saw yesung laughing like an idiot. Hangeng too looked back in interest.

Yesung walked towards kyuhyun while holding his stomach.."Hyukie is confused whether your cousin's name is Hangeng or China"..He snorted and hangeng looked at yesung confusedly. Eunhyuk was feeling embarassed after yesung reveled his question and he hung his head low.

Kyuhyun explained slowly about the situation to hangeng and they laughed hard after hearing it.."Didn't i tell you Geng, learn hangul properly. See, now even hyukie can't understand you"..Kyuhyun patted hangeng's head and laughed more.

Eunhyuk was still shrugging his shoulder when hangeng walked towards him and tapped his shoulder.."No worry, it happens. Am Hangeng, remember me"..He corrected and eunhyuk smiled sheepishly.

And later, all four of them walked together towards second floor of the school bilding where freshman's classroom's were arranged.

____________________ _____________________________ _______________________

Mean while, Siwon, sungmin, Donghae and ryeowook were also walking towards second floor after meeting each other outside the school. They were helping their younger brothers to find their new classrooms..

"Ahh, We reached"..Siwon snorted after they reached school's second floor.

Sungmin and ryeowook looked around.

"So, we gonna have classes here?"..Sungmin asked while looking around.

"Yeah, you gonna have classes here."..Donghae replied and patted sungmin's head and walked towards the classroom.

There were many new faces flocking inside the classroom, searching for seats, while Sungmin and wookie did the same. They entered the room with siwon and donghae beside them and looked for an empty seats.

"Here it is"..Donghae spotted two empty seats in the corner and called the other three boys. Sungmin and Wookie walked towards donghae and sat down on the empty seat, while siwon and donghae sat opposite to them.

After helping their youngers to find their classroom and empty seats, donghae got up and looked at siwon.."Hey Siwon, i guess we should go now"..He snorted and siwon looked at him.

"Yeah"..Siwon replied and looked at his younger brother and stood up.."Take care both of you, and meet us later in canteen, okey?"..Sungmin and ryewook nodded their heads.

"Deh hyung"..They replied unisonly, and siwon smiled at them and turned around and walked towards the door.

But, as soon as siwon and donghae stepped near the door, kyuhyun and yesung came face to face with them.

Kyuhyun glared at siwon when he saw him standing in the door way. He looked at siwon disgustingly.

"Out of my way"..Kyuhyun ordered roughly

Siwon rolled his eyes and folded his arms and didn't move from the door. He just stood there and didn't give way to kyuhyun.."You out of my way"..Siwon snapped back.

kyuhyun tightened his fist and stared at siwon. He felt anger rising inside him and before he could control himself, he lounged forward and grabbed siwon's collar. Even yesung went towards donghae and grabbed his collar.

Hangeng and eunhyuk, who were walking behind kyuhyun and yesung saw the scene happening in front of them and ran hurridely and grabbed kyuhyun and yesung from behind.

Mean while, sungmin and wookie, who were already sitting inside the classroom, jumped from their seats after seeing the fight and ran towards siwon and donghae.  

"Hyung, stop it"..Sungmin shouted from behind and kyuhyun looked over siwon's shoulder when he heard the shout and saw a pretty looking boy running towards them. He gripped siwon's collar more tightly and kept staring at sungmin, who had reached and start pulling siwon's arm.

Wookie also went and grabbed donghae and pulled him, while Yesung darted his eyes towards the lean boy standing beside donghae. He felt his grip losening on donghae after looking at the lean boy.

"Hyung, stop it, i said stop it"..Sungmin kept on pleading, but siwon didn't leave and kept pulling kyuhyun's collar.

Other students who were present there, looked at the 6 boys in great chao. They were more interested in the boys rather then stopping the fight.   

It was 5 minutes past when neither of the party was intending to leave each other's collar and that annoyed Hangeng. He stepped away from kyuhyun and looked at the fighting people.

Eunhyuk was trying to separate yesung, while the other 2 guys were doing the same thing. He couldn't see it any more and shouted.

"STOP FIGHTING YOU IDIOTS, ITS TOO NOISY".

All 5 boys stopped fighting and looked at hangeng dumb fondly after they heard hangeng shouting at them in Chinese. Not only the 5 boys, even other students who were present there, looked at hangeng in confusion.

Siwon looked at hangeng and losened his grip on kyuhyun.

"Aissh, this idiot"..Kyuhyun grumbled and walked towards hangeng. Hangeng was standing there like an idiot, as if he had done something wrong. He didn't know that he had just used chinese instead of Korean.

Sungmin, wookie, eunhyuk and donghae were also staring at hangeng.

"You idiot, didn't i tell you to speak hangul here?"..Kyuhyun smacked hangeng's back and started speaking with him, forgetting about the fight.

Sungmin was looking at kyuhyun while standing beside siwon. And, for some reason, the atmosphere suddenly became really quiet.

Kyuhyun was talking with hangeng, and as soon as he finished talking, he looked back and saw every one staring at them, even siwon. He smriked and walked towards siwon and leaned little bit forward and looked at sungmin over siwon's shoulder.."This one, right behind you, i really like it"..Kyuhyun whispered near siwon's ear and winked at sungmin before moving away.

Siwon stepped forward to get kyuhyun, but sungmin stopped him.."That bastard"..He gritted his teeth and looked at kyuhyun walking inside the classroom. Sungmin was still holding siwon and was looking at kyuhyun from the corner of his eyes.

Kyuhyun turned around and winked at sungmin again, before walking inside the classroom.

Wookie was holding donghae when yesung crossed him. Yesung looked at wookie as he passed him.

Donghae saw Eunhyuk passing near him with his eyes low. He looked kinda embrassed and donghae found it really cute. Eunhyuk looked really adorable when he bowed his head slightly in front of donghae, as if asking sorry on behalf of yesung. And, Donghae smiled at Eunhyuk.

Hangeng was the last one to enter the classroom. He was about to cross siwon and sungmin who were standing near the door, but stopped in front of siwon and and looked at him.."You, no fighting, Bad manners"..He scowled and looked at siwon before going inside.

Siwon looked at hangeng, speechless. He was dumb strucked by hangeng's broken hangul.

___________________ _________________________ ________________________

A/N: How's that?..LOL..hahaha..