Yaaaayyyyyyy....

When You Fall, You Fall Hard....[]...

A/N: Sorry for before...i uploaded the chapter, but it became very weird, the words were so blur so i had to delet it..sorry..

Continuation from previous chapter:
____________________________ __________________ _________________

Donghae and eunhyuk entered the clubroom together and grabbed an empty seat. Donghae sat on the corner of the seat while eunhyuk sat beside him. The whole room was filled with students who were from the same club.

"Welcome to our dance club"..Donghae snorted and looked towards eunhyuk and smiled.

Eunhyuk smiled back.."Thank you".

"If you got any problem, just give me a signal and i'll be right there to help you"..Donghae added while drumming his finger on desk.

Eunhyuk chuckled and replied *yeah*.

Donghae stopped drumming and looked at eunhyuk.."Yeah? that's it?".

Eunhyuk chuckled again when he saw donghae making faces.."yeah, that's it"..He replied and donghae went *assshhh*.


"You're so boring "..Donghae snarled and leaned back on his seat and looked at the two guys talking in front of him.


Eunhyuk was smiling to himself. He knew that donghae had wanted to hear something else from him, but his *yeah* made his mood go off. And now, donghae was sulking because of that.

But, before eunhyuk could talk to donghae again, the dance coach entered the classroom.

And as always, all students stood up from their seat and bowed their heads, and sat down, only when the teacher asked them to do so.


Donghae who was standing beside eunhyuk, slapped eunhyuk's hand and pretended as if he didn't do anything.

Eunhyuk looked towards donghae and raised his eyebrow, but, donghae didn't say anything. He was just smiling.

After the dance coach instructed everyone to take their seat, donghae suddenly grabbed eunhyuk's hand and pulled him towards his side.


Eunhyuk looked startled when donghae suddenly pulled him and made him bump into his arm. He didn't expect that donghae would do something like that. What would have happened if the teacher saw them doing such things.

Of course, both of them would have gotten kicked out of the clubroom.

"Don't do such things again, please""..Eunhyuk whispered pleadingly.."We might get caught and get kicked out of the room".

Donghae chuckled.."Don't worry, Mr. Joon won't catch us"..Donghae replied softly and smiled at eunhyuk. Eunhyuk didn't look convinced.

But, donghae and eunhyuk didn't know that, Mr.Joon was already looking at them while they were busy whispering. He was staring at them from before while folding both his arms around his chest.

And then,

"Mr.Lee Donghae and his partner, would you two please get up from your seats"..Mr.Joon ordered while looking at the two boys.

Eunhyuk felt pang in his chest when he heard donghae and his name being called called.

Donghae stood up lazily after he was asked to and looked at Mr.Joon. Eunhyuk did the same, but he wasn't looking at Mr.Joon directly. He kept his gaze low.

"What are you two whispering so secretly about, can you share with us?"..Mr.Joon asked, looking at both eunhyuk and donghae.

Eunhyuk tried to tell everything to Mr.Joon what they were speaking, but donghae intrupted him.

"We were talking about ball dancing, sir"..Donghae replied with any hesitation.

Eunhyuk widened his eyes. He doesn't remember talking anything about ball dancing?

"Oh, is that so Mr.Lee? Then can you two please come out here and saw us how to do ball dance?"..Mr.Joon snapped.

Eunhyuk's eyes widened more at Mr.Joon's suggestion.."Ba..ba..ball dance?"..Eunhyuk gulped hard and looked towards donghae, who too had sweat on his forehead.

Donghae went silent after that. Its not that ball dancing was too tough for him, but its just that, he wasn't prepared. Not only he, but eunhyuk too wasn't prepared.

"Could you two please step out here now?'..Mr.Joon sounded annoyed. He was asking donghae and eunhyuk to come out of their seat.

It was punishment for donghae and eunhyuk for not listening to Mr.Joon when he was speaking to the class.

Donghae moved out of his seat and walked slowly towards the front. Eunhyuk went right after him.

Mr.Joon and the whole class looked at Eunhae, who were now standing right in front of them.

"Now, Start"..Mr.joon ordered.

And suddenly, donghae grabbed eunhyuk's hand and pulled him. He then grabbed eunhyuk's waist and made eunhyuk's eyes go wide.

Eunhyuk couldn't relate what was going on. He was confused and startled by donghae's sudden movement.

____________________________ ______________________________ ___________

 

Meanwhile, in basketball clubroom, siwon and hangeng were sitting next to each other, without saying anything.

Hangeng was feeling bit uncomfortable so he shiffted a bit towards his left and sat quietly.'


While, everyone inside the room was talking among themselves. They were all waiting for their teacher, Mr.Lee to arrive.

Siwon glanced towards hangeng and saw the chinese male sitting quietly beside him. He looked kinda nervous and uncomfortable.

"Hey"..Siwon called out.

Hangeng who was busy thinking something e;se, jerked from his seat when he heard siwon's voice. He turned around slowly and looked at siwon.."Yes?".

"You okey?"..Siwon asked, trying to make his hangul clearly understandable for hangeng.

Hangeng just nodded his head. He didn't say anything and signaled siwon that he was okey.

"Ahhh, alright then"..Siwon mumbled and leaned back on his seat. He didn't look at hangeng and smiled to himself. Finally, after such a long time, he was able to talk to hangeng all by himself.

But, siwon's wish didn't last long, when suddenly, a group of students came and started talking with hangeng.

Siwon looked irritated when he saw other students talking to hangeng. He was thinking, finally he had got some time to talk to hangeng all by himself, but then suddenly, out of no where, this idiots appeared.

Hangeng was smiling and didn't see siwon was looking at him with jealousy filled gaze.

And suddenly,

"Good morning Mr.Lee"..Siwon stood up from his seat, and all the students who were talking to hangeng, ran back to their seats, thinking that their teacher had entered the room..

But, when every one looked towards the door, Mr.Lee was no where to be seen. They all then looked towards siwon and saw siwon's fist facing them. It was immediate warning from siwon that nobody should come near his bench.

Hangeng looked confused when he found that everyone was running back to their seats.

Siwon looked satisfied after doing such mischieve thing. He sighed in relief.

"Hey, make yourself comfortable okey?"..Siwon confronted hangeng and got startling look from the chinese boy.

"Yes"..Hangeng replied gently and went silent after that.

Siwon wanted to speak more to hangeng, but he didn't know what to speak. Nothing was coming into his useless mind.

Hangeng too sat quietly. He too didn't know what to say after that. While, the whole class was watching siwon and hangeng curiously. Mostly, everyone was watching siwon, who was glaring from the corner of his eyes.

Both hangeng and siwon quietly beside each other, when suddenly, Mr.Lee entered the room.

Siwon groaned unhappily after seeing Mr.Lee entering the room. He started cursing from inside for losing such great opportunity to talk to hangeng.

Few seconds later.

"Mr. Hangeng, please come out here"..Mr.Lee called out.

And, Siwon was the one who reacted immediately. He looked towards hangeng and saw hangeng walking out of his seat. But, before hangeng could move out, siwon grabbed hangeng's arm and stopped him for a second.

Hangeng looked at siwon in shock.

"Good luck"..Siwon whimpered and left hangeng's arm. He smiled at hangeng and leaned back on his seat

Hangeng felt funny after seing what siwon did just now. He didn't understand why siwon was behaving like this. It almost made him laugh. Such a tall boy, acting like a kid, it didn't fill hangeng's stomach. He couldn't digest it.

But still, hangeng felt cute about siwon's behaviour and smiled at siwon before walking towards Mr.Lee, who was waiting for him.

_________________________ ____________________ _______________________

A/N: Lol..Nonsense chapters..hahahahahaha..