So we are just friends… but I wanted to be more! (Part 1)

When You Fall, You Fall Hard....[]...

 

Update!! WOOOOOOP Please do read the authors note at the end it is really long but it won't bore you I promise,Thank You!

Oh and this is definetly not proof read so if you see any typos then jus point them out to me :) Sorry in advance!


Life had been so peaceful before high school Eunhyuk thought to himself. Less work, less stress and most importantly LESS CONFLICT! Eunhyuk really hated conflict. He wasn’t the type of guy who picked fights with random people or with anyone he had any sort of relationship with. He enjoyed calmness in his life. He preferred to talk things out with someone before jumping to conclusions. He didn’t know when that became the hardest thing to ask for in life.

The reason he was so annoyed was the fact that he had been thrown into the middle of Kyuhyun and Yesung ongoing feud with Siwon and Donghae. Eunhyuk had nothing to do with any of it so he didn’t understand the logic behind him being a part of it all. He also failed to see the reason behind why the four of them fought so much. What had caused this conflict? Why had it not been solved after so many years? He wondered.

The best thing about this all was Lee Donghae, best friend of Choi Siwon and sworn enemy of his only brother. He had to just come into Eunhyuk’s life and ruin everything that was still relatively normal.

He didn’t hate Donghae. The fish hadn’t done anything to annoy him too much, yet. He just loved Yeye hyung too much to mess up their relationship and start anything with Donghae no matter how much he liked him. Despite all of Eunhyuk’s efforts Donghae didn’t seem to leave his mind. He wanted to be friends with Donghae but it was impossible. Why did you have to be my brother’s enemy? Eunhyuk thought sighing.

Looking at the number written on the small note Donghae had gave him earlier on in the week Eunhyuk wondered what he had done to deserve the mess his life had become.

Should he text? Should he not text? At this point the only thing stopping Eunhyuk was his love for his brother. Yesung hyung was the first person apart from his parents who accepted him for who he was. Hyung was the first person who didn’t make fun of his looks or his shy personality. Eunhyuk didn’t want to go against his brother when he had done so much for him.

His mind told him not to text. It told him to look at everything he could lose by accepting Donghae as his friend. However, his heart told him to rebel and to just accept Donghae. It told him to forget about everyone else and finally do something that truly made him happy.

Even if he decided to text the fish Eunhyuk had no idea what to say. How does a person text someone they don’t know? Would a how are you be too much? Would a simple smiley face emoji give off the wrong message, taking things to far?

Ruffling his hair in frustration Eunhyuk looked at the piece of paper again. He wanted to be Donghae’s friend but he was his brother’s enemy. ENEMY! Why was there no other way around this all? He knew nothing good would come out of him accepting the offer. There would be too much conflict for his liking.  Avoiding Donghae would be out of the question because he had already tried doing that and failed miserably. The stupid fish kept popping up wherever he was.

Eunhyuk was sick of this all! It was all Donghae’s fault. Donghae and his charming fish ways! The way he always gave Eunhyuk that cute lopsided grin as he passed him the hallway. The way Donghae suddenly smirked and turned into this bad boy whenever he was fighting with Kyuhyun or Yeye hyung. The way his eyes opened wide when he was shocked. The way he done everything! That caused the butterflies in his stomach!

That’s it I’’m doing this he thought to himself. I’m sorry hyung, I’m so sorry. Grabbing his phone Eunhyuk added the number into his contacts under Pabo Fish.

To: Pabo Fish

Hi, Donghae. How are you? This is Eunhyuk if you were wondering.

From: Eunhyuk

Delete! Delete Eunhyuk screamed to himself. What were you thinking? You can’t do this. You can’t go against Yeye hyung. It would kill him if he found out you had any relation with Donghae. If hyung finds out everything will fall apart he thought to himself. Don’t listen to your heart he thought just. Not with Donghae.

“Eunhyuuuukiiiiieeee!!” Yesung screamed bursting into the room. Eunhyuk jumped his thumb hitting the send button by accident. He looked down at his phone in horror. What had he done? Please tell that didn’t just send he thought beginning to panic. He frantically started tapping his phone. He even slapped it hoping that somehow a miracle would happen and undo the sent message.

He was dead, done for. Say goodbye to everything Eunhyuk, everything!

*                                                                 *                                                                        *

He was a stalker and a good one at that to. He had spent the last few weeks following the one boy who he had fallen for. Kim Eunhyuk his monkey. He had stared at him during lunch from across the canteen seeing him smile his adorable gummy smile at his friends. Donghae longed for those smiles to be directed towards him. He might have said he just wanted to be friends but truthfully speaking he wanted to be more. He had followed the boy as he made his way to his classes or to the bathroom, snapping an occasional picture of the boy at the perfect moments. Those pictures he took of Eunhyuk everyday were the ones that pushed him to not give up and continue his pursuit in making the boy his!

He knew what he had done since he had first set eyes on Eunhyuk was wrong. He was ashamed that he had been stalking Eunhyuk and taking those pictures without his permission. He didn’t regret taking them he just wanted to take them with his Hyukkie knowing rather than behind his back.

Wookie was the only person knew about his stalking obsession and he knew if anyone else ever did know they would report him for being mentally unstable. When Wookie found out that Donghae had been stalking Eunhyuk rather than telling him off he began helping him, he would take pictures of Eunhyuk himself since they were classmates and then send them to his crazy lovesick cousin.

Donghae looked at his phone. It was that time of day again. Opening the folder he had name My Hyukkie he began looking through his collection of pictures.

What could Donghae do? This was the safest way to get close to the said person without being attacked. He wished that Eunhyuk wasn’t Yesung’s brother but that is just the way things turned out to be. It was difficult knowing this but Donghae didn’t care anymore. He really didn’t know when the simple interest in Eunhyuk turned into something more. It wasn’t love but he knew he felt something for Eunhyuk. He continued looking through the pictures laughing from time to time at the cuteness of his Hyukkie.

“Hyung!.... Hyung….. HYUNG!!!” Ryeowook shouted grabbing Donghae’s attention.

“Oh! Wookie-ah, when did you get here?” Donghae asked looking up from his phone.

“About 5 minutes ago hyung. Tsk Tsk to busy with your precious Hyukkie to notice.” Ryeowook replied laughing. He really didn’t understand his cousin but he loved him despite his craziness.

Had he really been so absorbed in the pictures? This is getting out of hand. Hyukkie when will you accept my offer to be friends? He thought to himself. “Wookie-ah sorry, I really lost track of time. What’s wrong?” he asked putting his phone away.

“No it’s ok Hyung. I just came to let you know Siwon hyung phoned. He wants us to meet him in ELF Noraebang in half an hour.” Ryeowook answered.

Donghae’s phone buzzed in pocket. Pulling it out he looked to see he had a new message from an unknown number. Who had he given his number to? Reading the message he realised it was from his Hyukkie remembering that he had given his number earlier on in the week. 

His Hyukkie had finally accepted his offer. Wait was this just a dream. Donghae wake up now this is all a dream. Eunhyuk is Yesung’s brother he would never go against his blood for him. From everything he had found out about him he knew his Hyukkie loved his brother a lot and was the willing to give up his own life for him. Donghae wasn’t important enough that he would put everything he had in jeopardy.

“Hyung! Yah Hyung! You are zoning out again! Is everything ok?” Ryeowook said waving his hand in front of Donghae’s face.

Donghae looked up. This meant he wasn’t dreaming Wookie was still there. He wasn’t dreaming. His Hyukkie wanted to be friends.  “Wookie- ah everything is perfect! Today is a wonderful day! Let me get ready and we can leave for ELF Noraebang!” Donghae squealed jumping up and running to his closet. Today he would celebrate. Even if it was by himself since he couldn’t let anyone know about this especially for Hyukkie’s sake.

“Ok then Hyung. Don’t hurt yourself. You are getting too excited.” Ryeowook replied leaving the room while laughing. His hyung really was a weird one.

Grabbing his phone Donghae quickly typed a reply to the text. He could finally make Eunhyuk his he thought to himsel. Just wait Kim Eunhyuk just wait.


Yes I updated... Later than what I promised. I'm not going to lie to you but I wouldn't have updated if I didn't have an eye infection. One eye was swollen shut on Tuesday but today thanks to the antibiotics that my doctor gave me it has calmed down so I could write some of this fic. It is another cliffhanger ohohohoho coz I'm evil. I really can't update as quick as usual since my exams are in 3.5 weeks and I need BB to get into University to study Pharmacy this year its a big thing for me. I hope you guys can understand. I definetly promise that ater the 22nd of May (my last exam wooooo) I will update more often :)  Since I'll be free!!

Now onto the story. I know I ended the last update with Kyumin but I wanted to let you guys wait a while before I continued with them so I worte a chapter dedicated to Eunhae. I hope I done them justice really coz this is my first time writing anything Eunhae related. I have always been scared to write them since they are my no1 OTP and I feel like my writing skills aren't the best but I think I done ok :)

My good friend kitty_se7en really helped me get the idea of the stalking that Donghae done ;). She might not have known when we were talking that I got inspiration for this from her coz I didn't tell her when the idea formed in my mind. I wanted it to be a surprise. So a big big Thank You to you XD   Love you loads <3

I will definetly try and update this tommorow because the chapter would have been tooo tooo long if I continued any further. I get carried away with Eunhae. The next chapter is an important turning point in Eunhae's storyline. Don't worry i'm not rushin them into a relationship as of yet. Now i'm going to stop talking before I give to much away! Remember....

COMMENTS= UPDATES!!