I'm So Bored of This Story..*Sighs*..(Sorry)..

When You Fall, You Fall Hard....[]...

Continuation from previous chapter:
________________ _____________ ______________


Dongahe turned around and walked straightly towards eunhyuk who was standing with his hyung and other friends. He didn't see siwon, sungmin and wookie too had stopped walking and was looking at back him.

Donghae went and halted in front of eunhyuk.

"Hey, can i talk to you for a second?"..Donghae asked and got strange looks from the other four boys.

Yesung gritted angrily. He went and stood between donghae and eunhyuk and glared at donghae. While, hangeng, kyuhyun looked at donghae curiously. They didn't knew what was going on.

"How dare you talk to my brother?"..Yesung looked pissed and gave *get the off* look to donghae.

But, donghae didn't move and instead glanced towards eunhyuk. He was waiting for eunhyuk's reply.

Eunhyuk gulped hard when he saw donghae looking at him. He was scared that something might happen between his brother and donghae, so he stayed quiet.

Donghae looked at eunhyuk who was standing silently and later looked at yesung who was still glaring at him.

"I want to talk to him for a second"..Donghae snarled and looked at eunhyuk again.

Eunhyuk still kept silent and lowered his head. He wasn't looking to anyone.

"No need. He won't talk to you. And i won't allow it"..Yesung snapped.

Kyuhyun, siwon and sungmin looked at donghae, yesung and eunhyuk more curiously then ever. They were trying to understand the situation that was happening around.

While, Hangeng and wookie understood the situation. They knew what donghae was talking about.

The comotion between donghae and yesung so serious and later, it came to that part, where both of them were grabbing each other's collar.

"Hyung, don't.."..Eunhyuk shouted and ran towards yesung when he saw him grabbing donghae's collar.

Siwon, wookie and sungmin too ran towards donghae after seeing the situation.

Wookie went donghae's side and held his arm and tried to stop the fight.

While, Kyuhyun and hangeng went towards yesung and grabbed his arm.

"Hyung, please leave him"..Wookie snorted and pulled donghae's arm, but donghae didn't listen and kept pulling yesung's colllar. Siwon and sungmin too asked donghae to stop fighting.

But, yesung and donghae didn't listen to any one and kept on pulling each other.

It was already few minutes passed, and every one knew that, if the fight didn't stop right now, those two guys were surely going to be noticed by one or the other faculty members. And if they were found out, they were surely going to be expeled from school.

"Please, stop fighting"..Wookie pleaded sadly while looking at yesung.

And, suddenly, yesung felt something pang in his chest when he saw ryeowook's pleading face. He didn't know why, but suddenly his chest started hurting. It made him shiver like he was covered with ice. His hand started trembling and instantly, his grip on donghae's collar got losened.

Donghae took the chance when he felt yesung's grip loosening on his collar and pushed away yesung. He then grabbed eunhyuk's hand and ran from there, pulling eunhyuk along with him.

All 6 boys, inluding other students who were standing there, looked so surprised when they saw donghae dragging eunhyuk and running away from there. Eunhyuk ran along with donghae becuase, he was in total shock and didn't knew what he was doing.

Siwon, wookie and sungmin's jaw dropped after seeing the sight, while, yesung's blood started to boil.

Kyuhyun was still confused, but hangeng was smiling to himself. He knew what was going on.

It was then, the school bell rang and snapped out every one from the surprise shock block.

Yesung looked towards the side where donghae had taken eunhyuk along with him. he wanted to run after donghae, but hangeng stopped him.

"Let them go. they come back"..Hangeng smiled and tapped yesung's shoulder, asking him to calm down.

Yesung bit his lips and gripped his hands. He was really angry.

"Thank you"..

Yesung turned around when he heard some one thanking him and saw wookie standing right behind him.

"Ahhh"..Yesung looked grimingly at wookie and saw him smiling.

"No..no problem"..yesung replied, trying to control his heart beat that was thumping really fast.

Wookie smiled.

On the other side, siwon and sungmin were staring at kyuhyun and hangeng, who were busy goofing with each other. Kyuhyun was holding hangeng and was whispering something in his ears, while hangeng was smiling.

They didn't see that, yesung and wookie had already disappeared from there. Yesung had asked wookie to walk together with him and wookie accepted. They walked away from there and nobody knew it.

Every one was busy in their own world.

And when kyuhyun, hangeng, sungmin and siwon finally realized, no body was there in the corridor. Only four of them were there. The bell had rang for class to start and everybody went to their classes.

Kyuhyun looked around and saw sungmin and siwon standing near the wall and looking at them. Hangeng was clueless like ever. He smriked and pulled hangeng clsoer and walked towards sungmin and siwon's side.

"Geng, don't you think we should bunk class today and enjoy ourselves?"..Kyuhyun intentionally snorted loudly, while passing siwon and sungmin.

Sungmin's eyes widened when he heard kyuhyun's transparent word. He could feel his heart beat raising and didn't see his brother's reaction was the same.

Siwon clenched his hand and looked at hangeng seriously, who was walking along with kyuhyun, asking him some confused question. He bit his lips and went after kyuhyun and hangeng, who were walking in front of them.

And before kyuhyun and hangeng could know anything, siwon went and grabbed hangeng's arm and pulled him away from kyuhyun.

Hangeng stumbled back when he felt some one's hand grabbing him and pulling him back. And before hangeng could give any reactions to the sudden force, siwon's lips were already crashing on him.

 "Ummmmm"..Hangeng's eyes widened when he saw siwon kissing him and pulled away immedaitely after some seconds.

Sungmin looked at his brother in shock when he saw him kissing hangeng, while kyuhyun was burning in anger. 

Siwon his lips after kissing hangeng and smriked at kyuhyun.."Lets go Minnie"..He called out for sungmin and walked away from there like nothing has happened.

Kyuhyun gritted angrily and tried to go after siwon, but sungmin stopped him.

Hangeng stood there in shock  with fully flustered face. His mouth gaped wide open like big *O*.

Sungmin removed his hand from kyuhyun's arm after he stopped kyuhyun from going after his brother.

"Take care of your man. He's really in shock'..Sungmin snorted sacrcastially and looked at kyuhyun before walking way from there.

Kyuhyun looked at sungmin with confused face. He didn't didn't get what sungmin meant by your man.

But when he finally realized what sungmin's last word meant, his eyes widened and he looked towards sungmin who was walking away in a hurry.

Sungim walked faster as he felt tears pooling in his eyes. Siwon was already quite far from him.

"Idiot, idiot, why am i crying"..Sungmin mumbled to himself and wiped away the tears as he walked. He didn't knew why the hell he was crying. It's not like kyuhyun had cheated on him. Nor it was like kyuhyun had propsed to him. Then why the hell he was crying?

Sungmin walked more faster and went directly towards his classroom.

While Siwon, who was walking towards his own classroom, clasped his hand on mouth when he remebered what he had done to hangeng just now.

""..He cursed himself and felt guilty after he kissed hangeng so suddenly out of no where.

____________________ _____________________ ____________________________

A/N: LOL...I know its such a weird chapter...*Sighs*..