Tution time....hehehe...

When You Fall, You Fall Hard....[]...

Continuation from previous chapter
________________ _____________________ ______________

After assigning hangeng, eunhyuk, wookie and sungmin as the assistant to the club captains, Mr.jung also put other students according to their choice of clubs. He then asked Siwon, donghae, yesung and kyuhyun to leave the classroom after everything was finalised.

All four boys bowed their heads to mr.jung and moved out of the room.

"Ahhh, i'm so tired"..Kyuhyun grumbled after coming out of junior's room and stretched his arms up. He glanced towards yesung and saw him making face.

Kyuhyun raised his eyebrows.."What the hell you doing?"..He asked and found yesung looking towards donghae and siwon who were walking in front of them.

"I'm gonna kill that bastard. How dare he touch eunhyuk"..Yesung grumbled and gritted his teeth.

Kyuhyun looked towards siwon and donghae and later looked back at yesung.."Don't tell me that bastard siwon touched eunhyuk?"..Kyuhyun asked, looking curious.

"No, siwon's not the one. Its the another one"..Yesung replied.."But kyu, i think siwon too has an eye for Geng. Be careful with him. Don't let Geng come in contact with him"..Yesung warned.

Kyuhyun looked pissed after hearing that.."The hell i'll let him do that"..He looked towards siwon, who was walking along with donghae.."I'll kill him, if he does that".

Meanwhile, hangeng and eunhyuk were bitting their nails nervously after they were made as the assitant to siwon and Donghae. Mr.jung had already left the classroom after everything was done.

While sungmin and wookie sat quietly on their seats. Sungmin was briefly staring at hangeng who was having a mild conversation with eunhyuk.

"I'm so nervous. I don't think i can be an assistant"..Eunhyuk grumbled and looked at his desk. He was really nervous and Hangeng patted his back gently.."Don't Worry hyukie, I'm right behind you"..He replied with his accented hangul and sighed along with eunhyuk.

Hangeng slumped his head down on desk and phewed.."I can't do that, really. I definately can't do that. Please Help Me Kyu. Help me"..Hangeng snorted bit loudly in chineses and closed his eyes.

Sungmin who was busy staring at hangeng, heard him calling out kyuhyun's name and he stood up from his seat. He crushed the paper that was in his hand and moved out of his place.

Wookie looked startled after sungmin got up so suddenly.."Where you going?"..He asked, but sungmin didn't reply and went directly towards hangeng's side.

Hangeng and eunhyuk were busy sighing, after thinking about their work as an assistant. They didn't see sungmin standing right in front of their desk.

"Hey, can i talk to you?"..Sungmin asked, and both, hangeng and eunhyuk looked up and saw sugmin standing in front of them. Eunhyuk could clearly see that sungmin was staring at hangeng.

"Yes?"..Hangeng answered softly and straightened himself up and looked at sungmin.

Sungmin heaved a short sigh before looking back at hangeng again.."Ummm, you wanted to learn hangul right? I can teach you. But, can we do it in your house?".

Hangeng and eunhyuk's jaw dropped when they heard sungmin's sudden proposal to teach hangul. 

Wookie chuckled when he heard sungmin say those words. He some how knew why sungmin was behaving like that. He obviously wanted something, or else, he wouldn't go that far. Sungmin can be stubborn sometimes when he really wanted something.

"M..m..my house?"..Hangeng asked, looking really shock. He never expected something like that out of no where.

"Yeah, do you have any problem in that?"..Sungmin replied straightly.

"N..no. But i don't have house. I stay with Kyu"..Hangeng answered slowly, trying to not sound weird with his broken hangul, but sungmin understood him. His heart started to pound more hardly when he got to know that hangeng was staying with kyuhyun, and slammed his hand on hangeng's desk.

"Huhhhh?"..Hangeng and eunhyuk looked startled after seeing sungmin's hand on their desk.

"Then, I'm going to teach you in your house. Give me your address"..Sungmin stretched his hand out for the address.

Hangeng looked confused. He slowly wrote down kyuhyun's address on a piece of paper and gave it to sungmin.

Sungmin took the paper and smiled at hangeng.."I'll be there by 5.30 pm"..He waved his hand and went back to his seat.

Hangeng and eunhyuk looked stunned after sungmin left. They didn't knew why sungmin wanted hangeng's home address so badly. That too, only to teach a hangul language which could be done in any other place?

Wookie looked at sungmin who came and sat down beside him.

"What was that Min?"..Wookie asked, looking curiously at sungmin. But, Sungmin ignored the question and looked at the paper that was in his hand.

"Do you really like that guy, that you are actually jealous of hangeng and got his phone number?"..Wookie teased and saw sungmin's face color getting changed.

Sungmin gripped the paper and pushed it inside his trouser pocket.."No, i wanted to teach that chinese boy some hangul, that's all"..He replied confidently and felt his face burning more and more.

Wookie nodded his head and patted sungmin's back.."Yeah, i get it"..He replied innocently and bit his lips. He was trying to hide the smile that was spreading on his lips. He knew that, what sungmin had told him just now, was an absolute lie.

____________________ ________________________ _________________________ ________


~~~~~In Evening, Around 5 pm~~~In Siwon's House~~~~~


"Mom, i'm going out"..Sungmin shouted from the living room.

At the mean time, siwon came out of his room.

"Where are you going?"..Siwon asked when he saw sungmin all ready to go out. He picked up the orange juce that was on the table and looked at his brother.

"I'm going to hangeng's place. He asked me to teach him hangul"..Sungmin replied.

Siwon choked on his drink when he heard hangeng's name.."Teach him hangul?"..He asked while wiping away the juice that got stucked to his face and looked at sungmin.

Sungmin nodded his head.

"Oh, then, let me walk you till your friends place"..Siwon offered his service, but sungmin just glared back.

"No, i can go by myself".

"You know how dangerous it is to go alone at night minnie?"..Siwon replied defensively.

"Hyung, its only 5 pm"..Sungmin looked annoyed.

"But still, its dangerous. So, i'm coming with you"..Siwon got up from sofa and signaled sungmin to move.

Sungmin looked pissed, but still, he let siwon go along with him.

"Is he really my hyung or some kind of magnet? I don't understand"..Sungmin thought and walked beside siwon silently.

Siwon looked towards his brother and gave him his 1000 watt smile. He was happy because, he was getting the chance to see hangeng's house, the boy that interested him so much from past few days. 

_______________________ _______________________ ________________________________

A/N: Enjoy the chapter..hope i didn't make it weird..kekekeke..