NEW UPDATE.. *Gets shot for being late* :(

When You Fall, You Fall Hard....[]...

 

Continuation from previous chapter:
__________________________________
 
 
Hangeng kept walking as he couldn't bear the irritation that was building inside him. He wanted to kick siwon for what the other did to him, but he just ignored it and some how walked away from the scene, because right now, the person he really wanted to kick was kyuhyun, his own cousin. That stupid kyuhyun had dragged him into this . If he hadn't gotten involved in this idiotic rivalry thing of kyuhyun, he might have never gotten involved with siwon and nor he would have gotten embarassed by that tall guy, right in front of everyone.  
 
"" Hangeng felt angry and he roughly wiped his mouth with his sleeves. That idiot boy had just kissed him again like he was his private property. Hangeng never disliked siwon, nor he hated him, in fact he was some what fond of the taller male because the other had helped him when he was in need, or may be, he liked him a bit. But siwon's behavior from past few days, just pissed hangeng off and not to mention, he had been kissing him out of the blue. 
 
"What the hell" Hangeng cursed as walked even more faster. He even missed the voice that was calling out to him from behind. All the things that's been happening, was making hangeng irritated and confuse. The urge to kill both siwon and kyuhyun was burning inside him and if he seriously got the chance, he would definitely teach those two lesson for messing him around.   
 
As hangeng was about to open the gate of kyuhyun's house where he was staying right now, suddenly, a tight slap landed on his back, making him bump with the gate. Hangeng immediately turned around to blast off the person who pushed him, only to find kyuhyun standing and staring at him.
 
"Hey, why the hell didn't you stop, i was calling for you like a retard?" Kyuhyun snarled and hangeng felt irritated seeing kyuhyun's face. He didn't say anything and just folded his arms and kept looking at the other. Kyuhyun raised his eyebrows when hangeng didn't respond to him. Hangeng couldn't tolerate the look on kyuhyun's face and he smacked hardly on his head, making the other to jump on his feet. 
 
""Kyuhyun cursed and grabbed his head. He then glared at hangeng.. "What the hell was that for?". 
 
Hangeng went tsk.."You ask, What the hell was that for, huh?" He smacked kyuhyun's head again, and when he was about to smack him more, kyuhyun unlocked the gate and ran inside.  
 
"Yaaah" Hangeng shouted and chased after kyuhyun, who just ran inside the house and stood behind the couch, trying to avoid hangeng, who was standing just opposite to him. Hangeng was standing on the other side of the couch, waiting to catch kyuhyun and trash him. Kyuhyun moved left when hangeng tried to go right. They kept repeating the same thing and hangeng got irritated and he jumped on the couch and ran towards kyuhyun, who's eyes went wide in confusion.
 
And before kyuhyun could even react, hangeng was already on top of him, smacking him.
 
"Oww oww geng that hurts..Stop.. Ouch ouch" Kyuhyun was trying to block hangeng from smacking him, but he just failed, because Hangeng was way to fast. 
 
"You dare to drag me into this and say what the hell huh? You idiot" Hangeng smacked again and again and kyuhyun kept saying *Sorry* to hangeng. Few seconds passed and hangeng stopped smacking. Kyuhyun slowly peeked through his arms which was covering his eyes and saw hangeng still glaring at him.
 
Mean while, Mrs. Cho came running in the living room, leaving all her works aside when he heard kyuhyun's voice. 
 
"My My, what's going on kids?" 

Both hangeng and kyuhyun turned their heads towards their side and saw Mrs Cho standing and looking at them. Hangeng stood up instantly and bowed his head. 
 
"Mom, look, Geng is bullying me" Kyuhyun acted innocent and hangeng widened his eyes to that. Mrs. Cho just smiled.

"No, i didn't do it aunty" Hangeng defended himself and got a gentle kick on his leg from kyuhyun.
 
"Yes you did"  Kyuhyun grinned.
 
Hangeng glared. 
 
"Thats okay.. I know you didn't bully him Geng.. And you head, stop creating trouble for your cousin" Mrs Cho scolded kyuhyun and earned a chuckle from the chinese male, because Kyuhyun was the one, who got scolded again. 
 
"Mom" 
 
"Shut up and go change your uniforms. I'll get something to eat" Mrs Cho headed towards the kitchen to prepare some light snacks for the boys, leaving pouting kyuhyun behind. Hangeng looked towards kyuhyun, who equally looked back at hangeng and both of them started racing towards the bedroom. 
 
Hangeng was the first one to enter the room, and he slumped himself down on the bed. Kyuhyun came and lay beside him. Both of them remained silent for some time. It was for the wall clock that started ringing ding dong, kyuhyun jumped on his feet and looked at the wall clock. Hangeng looked at kyhyun curiously.
 
", i gotta get ready now" Kyuhyun started pulling off his neck tie and threw it on the bed. He then took out a pile of cloths from the wardrobe and dumped it on his bed. Hangeng was still staring at him dumbly. 
 
"Are you going some where Kyu?" Hangeng asked, eyes turning every where, where ever kyuhyun was moving.
 
"Yeah" Kyuhyun replied while pulling off his shoes and threw it under the bed.
 
"Where?" 
 
Kyuhyun looked at hangeng and turned his attention back to the mess of cloths piled on his bed.."I'm meeting Pumpkin Head"

"Pumpkin head?" Hangeng tilted his head. 
 
Kyuhyun raised his eye brows.. "Yeah,Pumpkin head. Don't you remember?" 
 
Hangeng stared at kyuhyun as if he was a clown, then suddenly, something hit his mind.
 
"Aaahh, Pumpkin head, you mean Sungmin?" 

Now, Kyuhyun stared at hangeng as if he was out of his head. 
 
"But how come you are meeting him? Didn't you say, You hate him kyu?" Hangeng mocked, but got a tee-shirt thrown on his face. 
 
"What ever" Kyuhyun didn't care and started wearing his cloths. 
 
Hangeng chuckled and threw the tee-shirt back on kyuhyun, who instantly grabbed it and threw it back on hangeng. 
 
"Can i come too?" 
 
Kyuhyun immedaitely turned around to look at hangeng.." NO"
 
Hangeng went tsk.
 
"Heartless fellow, dumping me into his and he's enjoying himself" Hangeng mumbled in chinese while looking out of the window, earning a narrowed eye from kyuhyun, who was looking at him through the dressing mirror. Kyuhyun shook his head and started brushing his hair.
 
"KYU, TAKE ME WITH YOU" Hangeng suddenly jumped behind kyuhyun, startling the other who bumped his forehead onto the dressing mirror. 
 
"Yaaah, Geng"  Kyuhyun massaged his forehead and looked at the figure standing behind him. Hangeng was looking at him. Kyuhyun scratched his head and straightened his shoulder.
 
"You know what, I'm going on a date with the Pumpkin Head" 
 
Hangeng's eyes widened.."Seriously?"
 
Kyuhyun nodded and begun looking for something on his study table. Hangeng smirked. He finally got the chance to take his revenge. He went and took out his cloth from wardrobe and begun changing. Kyuhyun was busy searching so he didn't see what hangeng was up to. 
 
"Lets Go" 
 
"Huh?" Kyuhyun suddenly turned around in confusion and saw hangeng standing all dressed up and was waiting for him. He stared at the chinese male for mere few seonds when reality striked his brain.
 
"Don't tell me Geng, you are coming with me?"
 
Hangeng smiled evily while nodding. Kyuhyun went "Aisssshhh" and threw the paper on hangeng's head that he was holding. 
 
"I told you, you can't come with me today Geng. I'm going on a Dat.." 

"I Know" Hangeng interupted and smirked.."I'm going on a date as well".. He lied. 

Kyuhyun's eyebrows raised high up like a mountain.."You're... Going on a Date?" He looked at hangeng suspiciously.." With whom?" 
 
"SIWON" Came the immediate reply from hangeng, earning a wide eye from kyuhyun, who gave a light kick to hangeng's leg. 
 
"You dare and i'm gonna rip that bastards balls off" 
 
Hangeng grinned.."Then take me with you" 
 
Kyuhyun looked at hangeng in dismay. This guy. He shook his head and walked towards the bed side to get his bag. Hangeng was mentally laughing to himself, but what what he didn't know was, he was going to meet his own fate out there. 
 
 
____________________ ____________________ _________________________________
 
 
~~~~~~~In Choi Brothers House~~~~ Around 4 Pm~~~~~~~
 


"Who told you to mess with him Hyung. You know he's an martial art expert" Sungmin put the ice cubes gently on siwon's swollen face, while the elder boy squealed because of the burning sensation.
 
"I don't know myself why i did that" Siwon replied and squealed "Ouch" when sungmin put the medicine on his face. 
 
Sungmin finished applying the medicine on siwon's face and looked at his wrist watch and felt his eyes go wide. ."" He jumped up from his bed and rushed towards the bathroom, earning a confused look from his brother. 
 
After few minutes, sungmin came out of the bathroom all refreshed and siwon was still staring at him in confusion. 
 
"Where are you off to minnie?" Siwon asked when he saw sungmin getting ready. Sungmin hesitated for a bit, but he replied boldly with a manipulative lie.

'I'm going to Hangeng's place to teach him Hangeul" 

Siwon's ear shot up at that and he stood up from his bed, holding his swollen face.

"Bad answer" Sungmin thought and bit his lips and started dressing up. Siwon's gonna stop him, sungmin was sure of it. But, siwon's response made his eyes go wide.
 
"I'm going with you"
 
Sungmin turned to look at his brother in shock.."No, You can't hyung"
 
"Why not?" Siwon questioned back.
 
Sungmin got tensed. How the hell it turned out like this?  
 
"Be.. Because, hangeng will punch you again when he sees you. You know, he's still mad at you and your face looks scary hyung" Sungmin bit his tongue from inside. Siwon scratched his head. 
 
"Yeah, i guess so" Sungmin felt relieved after hearing that.
 
"That's why i want to see him and apologize" Sungmin's heart almost jumped out his chest and he stared at his brother like the other was a living zombie.."And that bastard's gonna be there too. So, I don't want you to go alone there" Sugmin's heart  stopped beating for a second.
 
"Hyung"
 
"I'm going with you, that's final" With that, siwon begun to get ready as well and sungmin didn't know what to do. He just stood there and looked at his brother pulling out a pile of cloths from his wardrobe. 
 
"I'm dead.. and you are dead as well Cho Kyuhyun" Sungmin thought and heaved a big sigh. 
 
 
_______________________________________________________________________________
 
 
~~~~~~~~~In Yesung and Eunhyuk's House~~~~~~ 
 
 
Yesung threw his and Kyuhyun's school bag on the study table after reaching the room and sat on the bed. Eunhyuk did the same and when he was about to move out of the room, Yesung's voice stopped him.
 
"So, what's going on Hyukie?"
 
Eunhyuk turned around to face his brother who was looking at him with a serious face. Eunhyuk knew what that question meant and he gulped. He slowly walked towards yesung, who was still staring him.

"Hyung, there's nothing going on" Eunhyuk tried to end the converstion, but yesung's serious stare stopped him. 
 
"I know there's something going on between you and that donghae bastard. Now, tell me the truth, what's going on?"  Yesung sounded serious.Eunhyuk gulped again. This was getting really intense. He didn't know how to handle the situation. Yesung was sounding scary. 
 
"Hyung.. There's No.. "
 
"There is something" Yesung interupted.."Tell me the truth hyukie" 

Eunhyuk bit his lips and scratched his head. 
 
"The truth hyukie" Yesung was pushing it and eunhyuk was felling uneasy. He could see the consequences of the aftermath when he tells yesung that he likes donghae. He was sure that Third world war would gonna soon if yesung comes to know what was cooking between him and donghae. 
 
Yesung kept forcing eunhyuk to tell and eunhyuk was hesitating to say it. But at last, eunhyuk gave up and he tried to explain it to yesung, when suddenly yesung's cell phone started ringing. 
 
"Just a second, you ain't going any where" Yesung looked at eunhyuk and connected the line. Eunhyuk sat quietly and listened to the conversation his hyung and some other person were having. 
 
"What?" Suddenly, yesung shot up. Eunhyuk looked curiously at yesung.
 
"Yeah yeah, we'll be right there" Yesung replied and hung up the phone.
 
Eunhyuk looked at his brother jumping out of his bed and suddenly started getting ready. 

"You too go and get ready hyukie. We are going out now" Yesung turned around and looked at eunhyuk, who was still giving him a confused look.  
 
"Go" Yesung emphasized and eunhyuk dropped out of his confused phase and nodded his head before went looking for some cloths to change. Seriously, he was saved for now. Phew, eunhyuk breathed, but his mind drifted back to the conversation, yesung and the other person had few minutes back.

"Wasn't that hangeng talking with hyung before?" Eunhyuk just recalled hangeng's name when yesung said it before hanging up the phone..
 
"What's going on?" 
 
__________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
 
~~~~~In Donghae and Wookie's House~~~~~~
 
 
"Hyung, shouldn't we go and give siwon hyung and Minnie's bag to them?" Wookie asked as he placed the bags on the bed. Donghae was busy untying his shoe lace and looked up and smiled at wookie when he was done.
 
"We'll do that" 
 
Wookie smiled and stood up to get get some water for the table. He drank it full and placed the  bottle back on the table. 

"Hyung, what are we gonna tell Aunty about our suspension from school?" Donghae jumped up and closed wookie's mouth.

"Sssshhhh, not too loud. We'll be killed if mom hears now" Donghae looke here and there, checking if his mom was loitering outside his room. Wookie chuckled and removed donghae's hand from his mouth. 

"Anyways, we need it tell her someday, isn't it hyung?" Wookie chuckled again and got a long sigh from donghae.
 
"Yeah, you are right wookie. Someday or the other, she will know about it" Donghae scratched his head and sighed before slumping down on the bed. Wookie laughed and threw the towel towards donghae. 
 
_____________________________________________________________________________
 
Meanwhile, siwon and sungmin were walking together towards hangeng's house. But, siwon's eyebrows raised up when he realized that they weren't going towards the direction of hangeng's house. 

He looked at sungmin who was walking all confidently.

"Minnie, aren't we going in the wrong direction? I thought Hangeng's house was that way?" Siwon pointed his finger towards the opposite direction of the road. 
 
"" Sungmin cursed inside. How come siwon remembers the way. He thought siwon won't remember it. 
 
"Aah, that.. I don't feel like going there today hyung. So, lets go for karaoke, okey?" Sungmin grabbed siwon's arm and dragged him towards the city centre. Siwon was confused.
 
"But..." Even before siwon could say anything, sungmin was already dragging him towards the other way. Siwon looked towards the direction of hangeng's house before looking back at sungmin again and missing the two figures that zoomed out of the same way and walking towards the direction of city centre.
 
It was hangeng and kyuhyun. Kyuhyun was busy glaring at hangeng who was happily chewing a gum and was looking here and there. They didn't see the two figure trailing far off ahead of them, heading towards the same direction. 
 
Yesung and Eunhyuk were all already to go out. Eunhyuk was still confused as to where they were going, because yesung didn't tell him anything and just asked him to get ready. Were they going again to the club like before? Eunhyuk went lost with words when he thought about that. 
 
 
____________________________________________________________________________
 
 
A/N: SORRY.. SORRY.. SORRY.. SORRY.. SORRY.. SORRY.. I'M SO SORRY TO  ALL OF YOU.. :((((((((((
 I SAID I'LL UPDATE LAST TO LAST WEEK, BUT I COULDN'T DO IT. I'M SORRY.. I WAS SO BUSY WITH MY WORK AND I DIDN'T GET TIME.. I HAD TO RE-WRITE THIS whole CHAPTER ONCE AGAIN, AS THE ONE I KEPT IN DRAFT, GOT LOST WHEN MY LAPPY BROKE DOWN.. *sobs* T_______________T
 
ANYWAYS, I'M GLAD TO SEE YOU ALL AGAIN.. XDDD.. AND I HOPE, I'LL UPDATE SOON WITH THE NEXT CHAPTER, WHICH IS GONNA BE SOME WHAT CRAZY.. HAHAHAHA...  :DDDD
 
THANK YOU FOR WAITING PATIENTLY + SUBSCRIBING + COMMENTING + READING IT.. I LOVE YA ALL.. MUAAAAHHH <3.. HEHE.. SEE YOU AGAIN SOON.. *Gets shot for not not fulfilling the promise* :/