This Is a Nonsense Chapter...Kill Me, If you All want Too...lol...

When You Fall, You Fall Hard....[]...

Continuation from previous chapter:
____________________ ______________________________


"Hyung"..Wookie called out when he saw yesung heading ahead of him. He ran fast and grabbed yesung's arm and stopped him. Yesung almost tripped himself when he felt some one's hand grabbing his arm and looked back only to find wookie standing behind him.

He could feel his heart skip a beat when he saw wookie looking at him while holding his arm. Yesung's eyes grew wide, and just for the flinch of time, the kiss that he and wookie shared, few minutes back inside the washroom, suddenly crossed yesung's mind. And suddenly, yesung gulped after remembering the kiss, and kept looking at wookie like a frozen zombie, almost forgetting that he was supposed to do something.

Yesung could feel his whole body go numb and all he could hear was his own heart beat thumping really loud, even though the whole house was banging in loud music.

Wookie looked at yesung and chuckled,  still holding his arm.."Hyung, you are going the wrong way, they are over there"..wookie leaned forward and whispered in yesung's ear and pointed towards the other side of the crowd. Yesung went stiff at that. He gulped even more and tightened his fist after wookie whispered in his ears.

Yesung was actually running in different direction after wookie infromed him about the fight. He was on his own thought and didn't see that he was actually going in wrong side.

"Ah..I..."..Yesung groaned, almost sounding like a lost kid. He looked at wookie with his heart still thumping inside, before looking towards the crowd where wookie was pointing and saw tons of people flocking around something. They could hear crowds screaming fight fight and yesung finally understood that he had to go that way.

And without wasting any time, wookie and yesung hurridely ran towards the screaming crowd. The atmosphere kinda looked out of place when yesung and wookie reached the scene.

Yesung pushed aside the people that were blocking his way and dragged wookie along with him, inside the crowd. But, as soon as both of them entered the scene, they had to hold back for sometime.

Because, there, right in front of their eyes, Siwon, kyuhyun and donghae were all being held back by hangeng, sungmin and eunhyuk. Hangeng was holding back Kyuhyun, while Sungmin was holding back siwon.

But the only thing that fired up yesung's anger was, when he saw Eunhyuk standing beside donghae and was holding him. Yesung's hand immediately tightened in fist and totally forgot that wookie was beside him.

As all the 6 boys were busy on their own, and even the crowds were totally busy staring them, no one noticed that a person was walking right into the scene with his tightened fist.

And before, anyone could understand anything, yesung went straight towards donghae and punched him right on the face, without any warning. Both, Donghae and eunhyuk stumbled back together after donghae received the sudden unexpected punch from yesung.

Wookie widened his eyes and clasped his mouth in shock when he saw yesung punching donghae. Yesung was supposed to stop the fight, but now, he's the one that was starting it now.

Eunhyuk looked towards his brother and gulped hard.."Hyung".. He slowly walked away from donghae after seeing yesung, and walked towards his brother's side, almost feeling scared. Yesung could be really scary when he's angry and eunhyuk knew that very well.  

Siwon and sungmin looked at donghae and went hurrridely went towards him. Donghae's nose was bleeding.

The whole crowd went "Oooh" and looked at bleeding donghae. Some of them stepped away, thinking that they might get hurt as well. While some of them started screaming fight fight from aside.

The music went on, but half of the crowds were greatly interested in those boys, rather than dancing around.

"Hae, you okie?"..Siwon grabbed donghae's shoulder and gave him the hankey. Donghae nodded his head and took the hankey from siwon's hand and placed it right on his bleeding nose and looked back at yesung with pissed eyes. Yesung was still glaring at donghae, while eunhyuk was standing beside him.

Wookie was still in shock. He couldn't believe that yesung had hit his cousin.

Kyuhyun muttered utmost loudly.."yes, very Good job sungie, take that you bastard"..And got a nice tight smack on his head from hangeng. Some of the crowds laughed when they saw hangeng smacking kyuhyun's head.

"Owwww"..Kyuhyun massaged his head after getting smacked and looked at hangeng only to find his cousin giving him a death glare. Kyuhyun looked away immediately and found that sungmin was also looking at him.

Kyuhyun smiled at sungmin, but in return, sungmin turned his face away. Kyuhyun's smiled fade away when sungmin ignored him. He kept looking at sungmin, but sungmin didn't look even back at him. Kyuhyun started to frown.

Hangeng wanted to help donghae, but seeing siwon taking care of him, he didn't go forward. He just stood there and watched siwon and smiled to himself. Siwon looked so handsome, just like a gentle king, helping his wonded soldier in war.   

Hangeng kept on smiling, but suddenly, he could feel some one tugging onto his arm. He submissively turned back and saw a big guy grabbing his arm from behind. Hangeng gasped and looked around, only to find the 7 other guys were also being grabbed by some more big buys, all dressed up in black tee's and black jeans.

They were the bouncers of the club.

Finally, all the eight boys were asked to leave the club by the manager, quiet polietly. They were not thrown out, which was good for them.

After few minutes,

All the 8 boys stood right on the street, beside their waited cars, just opposite to each other.

Donghae was looking at yesung and eunhyuk before going inside the car. He looked at eunhyuk chastily who was standing beside yesung, looking silent.

Eunhyuk also glanced towards donghae from the corner of his eyes, without yesung's knowledge. He didn't want his brother to get into fight again, so he just stayed like that. Eunhyuk was really concerned for donghae. He saw his nose bleeding.

Yesung looked at donghae as well, but his eyes shifted towards Wookie, who was standing beside donghae quietly and was averting his eyes from yesung. Yesung looked sad when wookie didn't even looked at him and went directly inside the car and closed the door.

Kyuhyun looked towards sungmin who was ready to go into the car as well. He suddenly smiled widely when he saw sungmin looking towards his side, but his smile fade away instanty, when sungmin turned his face away, looking less intrested. Kyuhyun frowned at that and gently hit the car door, leaping a from his mouth.

Siwon gently glanced towards hangeng to see if he was still there and felt his eyes go wide when he saw hangeng waving at him.

Hangeng was waving at siwon, when suddenly kyuhyun grabbed his hand and dragged him inside the car, almost forcefully.

Siwon tightened his fist when he saw kyuhyun grabbing hangeng's hand and making him get into car. Kyuhyun eventually looked back at siwon after letting hangeng in and showed his middle to siwon before getting himself inside the car as well.

Kyuhyun and party were the first one to leave the place, followed by siwon and the party. The two rival groups dispersed according to their destination.

The next day, surely was going to be the worse day for all of them. or is it so? Who knows....

_____________________________ ____________________ __________________________

A/N: Ahh, i'm so sorry for not posting on 28th as i promised, i was busy partying..Hehehehe...anyways, enjoy this chapter, or i hope so you all will enjoy it...LOL..

This chapter is not up to the mark..but i really tried my best....*facepalms*....SORRY....*Runs away*....

But, happy new year to everyone....kekeke..

And i just realized that, so many are unsubscribing this story......so, i was thinking, if the story was getting really useless?? Hehehe....