Jealous of The Stars - Part 2 (i)

When You Fall, You Fall Hard....[]...

Sungmin was beginning to get really worried. People had begun to stare at him and Kyuhyun now. Why was Kyuhyun acting like this? He was beginning to loose his patients. “Cho Kyuhyun! Seriously what is the matter? Please tell me,” he pleaded but all Sungmin got was that blank shocked stare. The same stupid look he had been given for the past 5minutes. FINE then he thought, two of us could definitely play this game. Sungmin quietly got up and began to bundle himself up, it was cold out and he was not going to get ill because of this fool in front of him. “Where are you going?” Kyuhyun asked puzzled. “Now you talk” Sungmin hissed. He was beyond annoyed now. He left just like that without uttering another word. He couldn’t care less and it gave him a weird sense of satisfaction when he heard Kyuhyun jump up and begin shoving his coat in a rush to catch up with him. He was not going to have any of it and without another look back he kept going.

Truthfully, deep down Sungmin was more hurt than anything else. He had surprisingly been looking forward to this “date” and  he had not lied to his Hyung for this! He had been hoping it would be a little bit more exciting than sitting staring at a brick wall. It had started off so well, why did it change so suddenly?

Then a thought came to him. Had Kyuhyun been using him? Had Siwon hyung been right all along? Oh NO! What have I done? Sungmin thought to himself of course hyung knew what he was talking about when it came to Kyuhyun he had known that fool longer than he. He had let his feelings get the better of him! Now Kyuhyun would use this against him. Siwon Hyung will be so broken when he finds out that this was a lie all along Sungmin thought. Just like that his heart broke, broke at the thought of the pain he will cause his brother. He had let his stupid “feelings” get the better of him.

“Sungmin!” he heard Kyuhyun shout. Sungmin didn’t care if Kyuhyun saw his tears he didn’t care. He just had to get out of here and away from all this straight to his hyung to tell him the truth, to tell him he never meant any of this, to tell him he had learned from this stupid mistake. He gave took one last look at Kyuhyun and he ran, ran as fast as he could away from the pain that threatened to crush him.

! Kyuhyun thought. He knew as soon as he saw those tears. He knew that his joke had gone too far. What the hell were you thinking Cho Kyuhyun? He had known about the lies that this bunny had fabricated to come meet him. Hangeng had told him “ Kyu please try and control yourself when your with Min, No jokes, no evil snarky comment none of it is going to get you anywhere!” He had just ruined it all. He felt ha pang in his heart as it dawned on him.

He knew it… Why else did he always get so angry about Hangeng’s private lessons with Sungmin? It annoyed him enough that he left his games to annoy his bunny so he wouldn’t pay so much attention to his cousin. He had only felt this way about one other person. He had only done these things for her. He recognised this feeling of need.

It hit him, Kyuhyun didn’t just like Sungmin it was more than that he loved him. He did not know how it happened. Or why it happened? Or how he let this happen? He stood there in shock he had broken the promise he made to himself. He had vowed he would never love another after her. He did not want to hurt anyone else again. He did not want history to repeat itself but his heart was screaming at him. Screaming that he should run after his bunny. Screaming that he should not let go of his love so easily this time. Screaming that he had to hold on no matter what. Without a second thought he listened and he ran, ran to catch the one he loved.


Hope everyone is having a lovely holiday season! Mines could be going better I have two exams in January my lfie is pretty much study study study atm. So i've been busy at the uni library all week. Today I got the chance to wrap up this chapter and post it up for you guys. 

I hope you liked this update and yup I left it at another cliffhanger for you! I done part 2 of the date in two parts LOL I know the update is pretty short  but I wanted to give you more excitement and a better insight into where this story is heading. Like I said I've dropped a huge hint into this part. Slowly you will get to hear more about this mysterious "her". She's an important character i'll leave it at that XD. Let me know what your guesses are. Sungmins managed to talk himself into tears. The poor bunny thinks Kyuhyun's using him but he isn't i'd never let that happen :D I'm not wanting angst just yet ;) Please comment about what you liked and disliked about this chapter and I will work hard on fixing that when I'm writing the next part. 

Till next time my lovlies!

P.s Hello to my new subscribers. Thank you soooo much for subscribing and I hope you are enjoying this story please leave comments and constructive feedback once you get to the chapters written by me XD I hope to see you commenting regularly! Also i'd like to apologise in advance about the periods of abscene from myself  you may come across over time when being my subscriber but really I don't mean to do it. I's just sometimess life can get in the way...