Just the Beginning

When You Fall, You Fall Hard....[]...

*sheilds oneself using christmas turkey* OTL its been how long.... Oh yeah almost a month. I am so sorry for updating so late. I guess my goal for the 10th of December was a bit far fetched.... But anyway enjoy the update... Yes I said update I aint trolling here hehehehehe! 

You guys will also realise when reading that i changed it back to third person narrative since alot o you disliked it in first person :D 


Sungmin breathed a sigh of relief as he made his way out of Forever ELF Noraebang. He didn’t know how had managed to not notice he had been lying to him the whole time. Knowing that he would probably never be allowed to step foot outside of the house again if he was caught Sungmin hurriedly made his way to the park Kyuhyun had texted him about.  Keeping a close watch on his surroundings as he walked, praying to Shisus that he wouldn’t bump into Wookie and Hae Hyung on the way.

Sungmin contemplated whether it was worth the risk to even bother going out with Kyuhyun or just go back to Siwon Hyung.  These conflicted feelings were all cause by his fear of being caught. He did not want to cause anymore problems. Aish there had already been so many since he started this stupid school he thought to himself.  All Sungmin had ever wanted was to have a peaceful and uneventful time at high school, maybe throwing a loving and caring boyfriend into the mix. Ha! He had thought wrong didn’t he, that annoying brat had to waltz in and ruin everything in his relatively normal life!

Kyuhyun why do you have to be hyung’s enemy? Sungmin thought sighing out of frustration. Why did he have to fall for that stupid idiot? It was wrong to have these feelings towards Kyuhyun; Sungmin knew that there would be horrible consequences if his secret was to be exposed to his brother but he just did not have it in himself anymore to stay away from the annoying brat like he had tried to do in the beginning.

He had acted cold towards Kyuhyun. Distanced himself from him to make sure his feelings would never develop and cause pain to Siwon Hyung. However, Kyuhyun kept appearing wherever he went. Showing up in front of him at random times, making it extremely difficult to keep his cold attitude. Shortening the distances he had put between the two of them ensuring that there was no way to stop Sungmin’s feelings from developing.

He knew he should never have said yes to this date, but what could he have done. Sungmin had to follow his heart and his heart kept telling him to see Kyhuhyun. Mianhe hyung Miahne he thought.

As he stepped foot into the park wondering where about Kyuhyun wanted to meet up in the first place. Just as he was about to pull his phone out to text Kyuhyun about his whereabouts....

Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......                                                                              

In the Park behind Forever ELF Noraebang:

Where could that Pumpkin head be Kyuhyun thought staring at his watch? It had been almost over 20 minutes since he had texted Sungmin. Honestly, that boy would be in serious trouble if he was stood up, 30 minutes Sungmin that is all I have given you! He did not spend 3 hours getting ready to be left waiting around; Cho Kyuhyun did not roll like that.

Ruffling his hair he sat down on one of the benches near the fountain, hoping that the flow of the water could maybe calm him down before he had a mental breakdown. As Kyuhyun waited for that Pumpkin head to show up, he began to wondering why he even cared that much if Sungmin showed up or not. He didn’t even like the bunny that much, right. This whole situation was just for fun, right. No feelings were meant to be involved, right.  So then why did his heart beat so frantically when he saw Sungmin in front of him? Why did he ask him out? Why did he want to know Sungmin on a more personal not despite the fact he was his enemy’s younger brother?  What was it that kept drawing him towards Sungmin? He did try to keep some distance between them but that failed miserably. Every time he was away from that Pumpkin head all his thought were occupied by that said person.

Kyuhyun didn’t deny the fact that he was attracted toward Sungmin. However, he knew that this attraction was mostly due to the fact that it was difficult to make Sungmin his, especially since he was Siwon’s younger brother. It was impossible, right.

Kyuhyun had somehow managed to work himself up even more Rather than calming himself down like he had intended. Looking at his watch, Kyuhyun almost yelled out in frustration. Where the hell was this idiot it had been over half an hour! He thought to himself. Grabbing his phone he wrote;

 

To: Pumpkin Head 
I’m giving you another 5 minutes! I’m waiting next to the fountain! You better be here and if you don’t like I said before I will hunt you down Sungmin! I mean it and I’ll drag your little bunny  all the way here. From the most amazing being in the universe Cho Kyuhyun!
 
“What a lovely way to speak to your date” Kyuhyun jumped around nearly punching the said person.  
 
“Ya, Pumpkin head don’t scare me like that!” he replied sighing. Kyuhyun’s heart felt like was about to explode. 
 
“Cho Kyuhyun, that is the least I can do for you considering the fact your texts were so sweet and caring. Really Cho you outdid yourself” Sungmin replied sarcastically clapping his hands 
like a seal. He honestly didn’t care at all about the people who were looking at the both of them like they had just escaped from an insane asylum. 
 
“Bunny is this any way to treat your date, me, the one who has been waiting outside in the freezing cold for the past hour!” Kyuhyun replied angrily. He really wanted to slap this bunny and wipe his stupid yet adorable smirk right of his face. 
 
“Kyuhyun you do see that cafe over there. That warm cafe where you could have easily went and waited in” Sungmin pointed towards laughing. Oh Shisus he thought to himself. That expression, could it get any cuter Sungmin thought to himself secretly fanboying over the annoying brat that stood in front of him.
 
“Kyuhyun you do know that I...” Sungmin began to say when he didn’t hear a reply from Kyuhyun. However, before he could finish he grabbed his hand and began dragging him to goodness knows 
where.
 
“Yaaaaa! Yaaaaaa! Where the hell are you taking me? Kyuhyun? KYUHYUN? I am asking you a question here. Yaaah Annoying brat where are we going?” he asked. Sungmin was beginning to feel his 
patience run out. How dare Kyuhyun think it was perfectly normal to pull him along like that? He did know how to walk next to a person he wasn’t a two year old child who had to be guided everywhere he went. 
 
Before he could protest any further Kyuhyun suddenly laughed saying “Pumpkin head do not worry I’m not kidnapping you or anything. We are on a date, remember.” 
 
“You idiot” Sungmin whispered of course he remembered. Did this annoying brat think that I just came along for the sake of it.

 

“Yah, Bunny did you say something? Come on stop sulking, that frown doesn’t look good on your pretty face. Let’s go have some coffee to warm us up before we start our date.” Kyuhyun said 
leading him into the little cafe Sungmin had pointed out earlier. Sungmin felt his cheeks warm up. Aiiish this is going to be an eventful day Sungmin he said to himself.


 

Siwon: *Fixes Shibrows* So Patch I see you finally decided to show yourself after all this time! Do not even try and make any stupid excuses I know very well what you have been upto!

Patch1997: *sigh* Siwon I'm not even going to deny it. I know I'm late and I'm really sorry *bows 90 degrees*

Siwon: Ha! Liiiieeees!!

Sungmin: Siwon shut up. Stop acting like her dad it is not her fault she was late. She has said sorry so just forgive her already *hugs Patch*

Siwon: Yah Sungmin is that any way to speak to your Hyung! When did you start taking Patch's side...

Donghae:Siwon, really stop being such an idiot calm down we all know you missed Patch more than any of us just go give her a hug and welcome her back.

Siwon: W-w-w-h-a-t are you t-t-t-t-a-a-alking about? No I don't!

Reoywook: *laughs* Hyung just go give her a hug already.

Siwon: PAAAATCH *cries and pull Patch in for a bear hug* where were you? I missed you. I'm sorry for being so rude. I was angry at you.

Patch: Hahahha Siwon stop being a big baby it doesn't suit you. Even though I don't mind your hugs Siwon please never do that again. It is just really scary. *whispers* I prefer hugs from Eunhyuk.

Eunhyuk: *runs and hugs Patch tightly* Awwwwwwwww Patch I love hugging you to :D Welcome back!!!

Donghae: Yaaah Patch I had your back and now your stealing my hyukkie *pouts*

Patch1997: *laughs* HaeHae don't worry he is all yours :P

Yesung: Welcom back Patch. It is nice to see you again. I have a little request from you since you are our lovely author and you practically control us. COULD YOU PLEASE MAKE SURE DONGHAE STAYS AWAY FROM MY BROTHER BEFORE I CAUSE HIS NEMO PLUSHY SOME SERIOUS PAIN *evil laugh*

Patch1997: Thanks Yesung.... but sorry no can do that is out of my hands....

Kyuhyun: Yo Patch! Wasssssup! 

Patch1997: *face palms* Kyuhyun never do that again please...

Hangeng: Oh Shisus *laughs hysterically* Kyuhyun what was that are you crazy or something.... Just stop please.

Patch1997: You weirdo's I'm leaving now before I lose what is left of my insanity....

SUJU8: Yaaaaaaaaa!!!

Patch1997: Mwhahhahahahhahahhaha *runs away*

SUJU: Well since our "lovely" author has kindly left the building we would just like to wish you guys a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! Also please don't be afraid to talk to us.... We kinda get bored just talking to Patch all the time. It would be lovely if you talked to us as well readers :D Well Till Next time Goodbye ....


OTL This is a really short update but I wanted to post this on christmas to give you my present :D Well I have sent my application away *sigh* all that is left now is a waiting game. I will let you guys know as soon as I here back from any one of the UNIs. 

So on a more happier note I'd like to wish all of the readers a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!! I hope you are having (if you read this on christmas) or have had a lovely christmas. Oh for those of you who haven't read my blog post my auntie had a healthy baby boy about 1 week ago so this update is also for him....

Well I'm shattered I have the worst cold ever (curse you winter) I am off to bed so have fun reading this update :D 

I know its been ages since both of these have been release but damn the Blue World MV and Still You by Eunhae I think I died watching the both of those MVs They all looked hella y in both! The Eunhae vid was even more special since it was shot in the UK were I live hehehehehe. What did you guys think about it!

Comments= Faster Updates (Hopefully :P)