Something's inside the pocket???.....Kekeke..

When You Fall, You Fall Hard....[]...

A/N: ARE YOU ALL BORED OF THIS STORY?? EVEN ME...*SIGHS*...I KNOW THIS STORIE'S PLOT IS GOING SOMEWHERE ELSE AND ITS BECOMING BASLESS..HOPE I CAN DO JUSTICE TO THE CHARACTERS..*SIGHS MORE*..

Continuation from previous chapter:
_______________ ___________________ ____________________


Sungmin looked stunned after kyuhyun came and hugged him out of no where. He blushed hard and felt his heart beat thumping insanely. What's going on? Sungmin couldn't understand, but kyuhyun's warmth made his head spin. He could feel whole world spinning in front of his eyes, as if he was totally drunk.

Even, yesung, wookie and hangeng looked shocked. They didn't expect kyuhyun to do something like this.

But, before sungmin could realize what was going on, kyuhyun pulled away. He looked at sungmin and smirked before going towards hangeng again.

Sungmin looked at kyuhyun dumbly.

"Come on geng, lets go"..Kyuhyun called out and dragged hangeng along with him.

Hangeng tried to say don't be rude, but kyuhyun didn't give him chance and pulled him away.

Yesung and wookie looked at kyuhyun and hangeng walking away. Kyuhyun was dragging hangeng along with him, like nothing has happened.

Wookie glanced towards sungmin and saw him staring at kyuhyun and hangeng who were walking bit far away from them. He looked so shock or may be hurt by kyuhyun's rudness. Who wouldn't be, after hugging someone out of no where and going away without giving any explanation. This isn't a gentleman's deed.

After few seconds, kyuhyun suddenly stopped walking and turned around and looked towards sungmin. He could see Sungmin still standing there on the same place.

Hangeng too stopped walking when he saw kyuhyun stopped walking.

"Oye pumpkin head, Check your pocket"..Kyuhyun shouted.

Sungmin immediately touched his left pocket after kyuhyun instructed him to check his pocket. He didn't know why and how, he didn't even knew which pocket kyuhyun was refering too, but his hand started reacting real fast.

Hangeng, wookie and yesung looked foolishly confused at the two of them. What the hell was going on, they really couldn't undertsand it.

Sungmin touched his left pocket and felt something in it. He pushed inside his hand and pulled out the thing. Sungmin's eyes widened literally wide after that.

Kyuhyun smriked when he saw sungmin looking quiet shock after seeing the thing in his hand. Kyuhyun then turned around and started walking away from there, smrik still plastered to his face.

______________________ ____________________________ ________________________

Meanwhile, after the announcement was made, siwon was the first one to enter his clubroom before any one did. He was the only one that was stroling out in the corridor even before any one came out of their classroom.

He went and took one of the seat inside the room and sat down. The room was empty, only siwon was sitting there, all alone.

After few minutes, one by one, all the students started flooding in. They all went and took different seats and settled down. Nobody went and sat near siwon, because siwon had placed something weird beside his seat. His school shoe.

It seems, siwon was keeping seat for someone, and every one could see that clearly. No one could even even ask siwon if they could sit beside him, because, siwon shoe was clearly indicating that no one's allowed to seat beside him.

And, who's gonna go against the captain of basketball team. No one has the guts.

Siwon sat quietly on his seat and kept looking here and there. He didn't talk with any one and just kept looking around. He was looking for someone.

It was already few minutes past and all the students came in and settled down. But only one particular figure was missing. And, that figure was hangeng. Hangeng was no where to be seen.

Siwon sighed when he found that hangeng was missing from the scene and leaned back on his bench and closed his eyes for few seconds. The thoughts of hangeng nearly blew his mind away. He didn't knew why he was feeling like this for hangeng. He just really didn't understand

And then, suddenly, siwon could hear kyuhyun's voice from the distant. He shot open his eyes and looked towards the main door and saw hangeng getting see off-ed by kyuhyun.

The sight near the door made siwon's chest burn. In front of him and every one esle, kyuhyun was hugging hangeng chastily. He could see kyuhyun waving at hangeng and disappearing right behind the door after that.

Hangeng smiled at kyuhyun after he got dropped off by him. He waved back at kyuhyun and walked inside the room.

As soon as hangeng went inside the room, he could see everyone staring at him. the whole class was staring at him. Everyone of them were looking at him with strange, or could be said as, curious expression.

Siwon looked at hangeng from his seat. He could see hangeng getting nervous because every one was staring at him.

"Cut it out every one. Stop staring"..siwon shouted from his seat.

Every one stopped looking at hangeng and got busy with their work. No one dared to look at hangeng after that, and hangeng was really thankful to siwon for that.

Hangeng looked towards siwon who was equally looking back at him. He didn't know what to say and just stood there quitely.

Siwon rolled his eyes.."You...Are you planning to stay there for forever or come here and get your seat?".  

Hangeng nodded his head when he heard siwon say that and moved quickly towards siwon's side. He looked at the shoe that was sitting beside siwon.

Siwon removed the shoe from the bench and let hangeng sit down.

A silent smile danced upon siwon's lips as hangeng sat beside him, obediently.

_______________________ _______________________ ______________________________


On the other side, donghae and eunhyuk were walking together towards their club. And, by the time they reached, the clubroom was already filled with students. They were they the last to enter the room.

Eunhyuk walked beside donghae, silently. He didn't know what to say to donghae. Whatever just  happened few minutes back, the image was clearly flowing in eunhyuk's head and he felt bad for it. He never did wanted donghae to get hurt. But, it was so sudden that he could do anything during that time.

Donghae walked towards one of the empty seat and took the seat. He then turned around and looked at eunhyuk who was so walking silently behind him.

"Don't worry, i'm fine"..Donghae uttered and that snapped eunhyuk out of his thoughts.

Eunhyuk looked at donghae and saw him smiling. He too flashed a tiny smile to donghae and sat beside donghae, when donghae signaled him to take the seat beside him.

And then,

The door to the dancing clubroom creaked open, reveling a slightly tall man in mid thirties, entering the room. He was the dance teacher.

______________________ __________________________ ________________________


After seeing kyuhyun's oddly behavior, yesung and wookie went towards their singing club. Wookie was still thinking about sungmin, who looked so shocked after pulling out something from his pocket.

He tried to ask sungmin what it was, but sungmin didn't let him see, and instead, he hurridely pushed it back in his pocket.

Wookie was busy thinking when he felt something crawl up his shoulder. He jerked back and saw yesung's hand holding his shoulder gently. Yesung was looking some where else, but his hand was taking care of wookie.

Wookie smiled.."Thank you"..He snorted and looked at yesung.

Yesung didn't say anything and just walked silenlty inside the clubroom.

______________________________ ________________________ ______________________


Meanwhile, kuyuhyun was about to enter the clubroom, when sungmin pushed him from behind and passed him like a thunder.

Kyuhyun looked at sungmin who was walking in front of him. He smiled silently, but sungmin didn't even look back. He went past kyuhyun as if he didn't see him.

Kyuhyun walked slowly towards one of the empty seat and sat down, little bit far away from sungmin's seat.

Sungmin looked really pissed. He was't looking at kyuhyun.

_______________________  ________________________ ______________________

A/N: Ahh, i guess this update is bit longer then other chapters.....*Hides from everyone*...LOL..

Couples time, in next chapter..LMAO..