Moving slowly??..(Sorry for the title. i don't know what to write)..hehehe..

When You Fall, You Fall Hard....[]...

A/N: Am skiping the house part..i feel boring to write, coz its usual thing that every one knows..hehehe
_________________________ _________________________ ___________________


The Next Day In School:


Hankyung and eunhyuk were walking toward their classroom when group of guys and girls came running towards them and surrounded them.

"Hey, am hyunjoong, your martial art mixed with ballet dance was really awesome. I really enjoyed it"..One of the guy from the group complimented hangeng and grabbed his hand. Hangeng smiled awkwardly and pulled away his hand and replied thank you.

But, as soon as the first one finished introducing himself, another one came forward and grabbed hangeng's shoulder.."Hi, am Seungri, i too loved your performance. It was one of the best".

Hangeng thanked every one and tried to move away, but the crowds kept holding him.

Eunhyuk was standing beside hangeng and was looking at the crazy fangirls and boys quietly. He was happy that every one was finally accepting hangeng with their hearts.

But, the amount of people were growing more and more and hangeng felt really uncomfortable. He was pinching eunhyuk's hand and was asking him to help. The crowds were pushing and pulling, trying to talk to hangeng and eunhyuk tried to stop them, but he himself got pushed out of the crowd.

Hangeng looked at eunhyuk and pleaded with his eyes, but the growing crowds were not letting eunhyuk to help him. And hangeng got stuck in it.

It was few seconds, when a loud commanding voice asked every one to move away from hangeng.

The crowd of boys and girls looked back and saw Siwon, donghae, sungmin and Ryeowook standing behind them.

Siwon walked towards the crowd with his hands inside the trouser pocket and cracked his neck once. Donaghe, sungmin and wookie followed him.

"Oye, go back to your class and don't disturb him"..siwon howled commandingly and immediately, every one ran away from there.

Hangeng and eunhyuk looked at running crowd dumbfondly. They looked at siwon and thought, this tall guy has got such powers that even other students doesn't dare to go against him.

Hangeng was still looking dumbly at the running students when siwon came towards him and tapped his shoulder.

"Ahhhhhh"..Hangeng jerked back in surprise and siwon looked at him confusedly.

Sungmine and wookie chuckled when they saw hangeng panicking after seeing siwon standing right beside him.

Donghae was staring some where else. He wasn't interested in hangeng and was busy looking at eunhyuk. While, eunhyuk's both ear turned bright red, just like a melting iron when he saw donghae staring at him.

"You okey?"..Siwon asked and tapped hangeng's shoulder.

Hangeng smiled nervously.."Yeah, sorry, i got startled"..He replied in chinese and siwon started at him curiously.

"Did you speak chinese just now?"..Siwon asked and hangeng went *eehhh*??.

"Oh, sorry, am not good in hangul"..Hangeng replied with his broken hangul and scratched the back of his neck.

Siwon smiled and patted hangeng's head.."Don't worry, you will learn soon. Study hard"..He tried to ruffled hangeng's hair, but some one slapped away his hand.

Siwon looked up and saw kyuhyun and yesung standing beside hangeng.

"Get away from him you . Don't dare come near him"..Kyuhyun snorted rudely and showed his fist to siwon.

Siwon went tsk..":You Bastard"..He mumbled softly and stepped away from hangeng. He looked at hangeng briefly before asking his party to come along with him and walked away from there.

Donghae touched eunhyuk's hand while walking past and Eunhyuk froze in his place . He felt something crumbled in his hand and found that it was a piece of paper, that Donghae had passed him secretly. Eunhyuk gripped the paper tightly and gulped hard.

Kyunhyun watched siwon and donghae walk away and grabbed sungmin's hand in chance and stopped him.

Sungmin looked back and saw kyuhyun smriking. He slapped away kyuhyun's hand and folded his arm and glared back.

"Hey, Didn't i tell you to teach him hangul?"..Kyuhyun smriked and gripped sungmin's hand again.

Sungmin slapped back and glared at kyuhyun.."And, didn't i said i won't do that?"..He replied roughly and got more smrik from kyuhyun.

Hangeng and eunhyuk looked at kyuhyun confusedly.."What's going on?"..Both of them thought and pulled kyuhyun away from sungmin.

On the other side, yesung was standing in front of wookie and was pretending to cough, while wookie looked at him dumbly.

"Ummm, if you don't mind, can we go for a coffee after school?"..Yesung asked while coughing and saw wookie staring at him with wide eyes.."No, no i didn't mean in bad sense, am sorry"..He apologized like an stupid idiot and heard wookie chuckling beside him.

"Ahhh"..Yesung felt at ease when he heard the lean guy smiling.

But, before he could get reyowook's answer, kyuhyun pulled his collar and dragged him away.

"Don't flirt around sungie. We have class to attend"..Kyuhyun dragged yesung by his collar and looked at sungmin, who was now standing with hangeng and eunhyuk.

"You, pumpkin head, teach him hangul, am counting on you"..Kyuhyun shouted and winked at sungmin before dragging yesung along with him.

Sungmin bit his lips and looked at kyuhyun.."You really are bastard"..He cursed and felt his shoulder being patted.

"Am sorry from him. He's not bad guy. You don't need teach me hangul"..Hangeng snorted and smiled at sungmin.

Sungmin smiled back. He looked at hangeng and found him really sweet.

"Am gonna teach you, but only for your sake and not for that bastard"..Sungmin smiled again and got soft chuckle from hangeng.

"Thank you"..Hangeng thanked ,and later, all of them went towards their classroom.

_______________________ ________________________ ______________________________

A/N: Thank you every one for reading and commenting on my fic..and thanks for subscribing too.. I really appreciates it..Thank you all so much..