Couples story...(Sorry, bad title)..LOL..

When You Fall, You Fall Hard....[]...

 

A/N: This chapter has view of all the pairings at the same time. What i mean is, i'm writing all the couples doings at the same time. So, don't get confused..LOL..hahahaha.


Continuation from previous chapter:

______________________ _______________ _______________


Hangeng walked down towards Mr.Lee who was waiting for him. He went and stood beside Mr.Lee who was in his Sports atire.

"Mr.Hangeng, please come front"..Mr.Lee ordered, and hangeng did what mr.lee told him to do. He walked to the front and stood quietly.

Mr.Lee looked towards the crowd of students and smiled.

"This is Hangeng. He's from china. So, i hope every one would take good care of him"..Mr.Lee introduced hangeng and everyone started clapping.

Hangeng bowed his head and smiled to the crowd.

Siwon sat quietly and kept looking at hangeng.

"Hello everyone, My name hangeng, I come from china, Please take care of me"..Hangeng bowed his head again and got more applause and whisteling from everyone.

Siwon smiled and clapped along with others. He could see hangeng smiling and his heart beat started to beat faster.

Mr.Lee smiled and asked everyone to stop clapping.

"That's fine students. Now, i want one volunteer to help hangeng with our club rules. Anyone interested?"..Mr.Lee smeared and saw many hands raising up. And, in those hands, siwon's hand also went up.

Hangeng looked towards siwon and saw him raising his hand while sitting comfortably on his seat. He was looking at hangeng and smiling. Hangeng's face started to heat up after seeing siwon smiling at him.

 "Oh, Mr. Choi is also ready to help Mr.Hangeng, that's good"..Mr.lee snarled and signaled siwon to come out.

Siwon stood up from his seat and smriked at other students who also held their hands up and walked towards Mr.Lee and hangeng.

"So, Mr.Choi Siwon will volunteer Mr.Hangeng and explain everything about the rules and regulations of our club"..Mr.lee placed the volunteering work on siwon's shoulder.

Siwon nodded his head and replied yes sir.

"Alright then. You two may go to your seats now"..Mr.Lee ordered hangeng and siwon to go back to their seats.

Siwon and hangeng walked back together towards their seat and sat down.

"And, all the other new members of the club, please kindly ask me or your seniors to guide you as well. We are always here to help you out"..Mr.Lee included and got loud shout from the students..*Yes sir*..

"So, lets wrap up for today and see you all in here from tomorrow?"..Mr.Lee smiled and picked up his register book. He then walked out of the clubroom and went towards the staffroom.

 All the students stood up as well and went out of the clubroom to attend their next class.

Hangeng too stood up and was about to move out, but siwon blocked his way.

"What?"..Hangeng looked confusedly at siwon.

Siwon smiled.

"Nothing. Lets walk together"..Siwon offered to walk with hangeng and hangeng could feel his heart beat thumping more and more. He didn't say anything and just went along with siwon and walked out of the room, together.

______________________ _________________________ _______________________


 Eunhyuk's eyes widened after donghae grabbed his waist and pulled him closer to his chest.

"H..ha..hae, what are you doing?"..Eunhyuk whispered softly, and saw donghae looking at him.

"I'm trying to dance"..Donghae replied and pulled eunhyuk more towards his body .."Gossh, how do i do this ball dance. I can't figure it out. Its so hard to do ball dance with a guy"..Donghae mumbled and eunhyuk could feel his heart beat thumping more.

Donghae was looking for the right pose, while eunhyuk was just waiting for donghae to start the dance. He didn't knew what to do.

And then,

"Come on Hae, bring it on. We are getting bored"..One of the student shouted and every one started laughing.

"Shut up"..Donghae shouted back and that shut everyone up.

No one dared to shout after that.

Mr.Joon was watching the two boys curiously. He knew that donghae would do something exciting, because, donghae was the only one from the club, that could give straight forward attack to Mr.Joon in dance.

Donghae and eunhyuk were still looking for the right pose, when suddenly, some one started the song.

Eunhyuk felt, as if his heart was about to jump out when donghae suddenly grabbed his waist and cluchted their left hands together.

Donghae looked straightly into eunhyuk's eyes and turned him around gently. Eunhyuk's hand automatically reached for donghae's shoulder and both of them started dancing.

While, the whole class looked at the two figures dancing beautifully. Everybody got so drowned by donghae's manly gesture and eunhyuk's feminine movements.  

Even girls, who were sitting there, looked at the two boys with their sparkling eyes. They could feel their heart jumping up and down like a tsunami waves.

Mr.Joon also looked interstingly at donghae and eunhyuk. He smiled when donghae tried to lift eunhyuk up, but had to put him down as eunhyuk felt kinda heavy for donghae.

And after that, the song stopped playing.

Even donghae and eunhyuk stopped dancing.

Everyone started clapping after seeing at the beautiful ball dance.

Mr.joon also clapped and walked towards donghae and eunhyuk who were standing in front of the whole class.

"That was good Mr.Lee"..Mr.Joon snorted and stood in between donghae and eunhyuk. Both the boys bowed their heads to Mr.Joon.

Mr.joon getsured them to put their heads up and looked at the crowd of students in front of him.

"As you all have seen today, Mr.Lee and Mr...."..Mr.joon looked towards eunhyuk and asked for his name.

"Kim Eunhyuk"..Donghae replied in place of eunhyuk.

Donghae smiled when he saw eunhyuk looking at him.

"Alright. As you all have seen today, Mr.Lee and Mr.Kim have done such a wonderful job. I'm really impressed with them"..Mr.joon snorted and tapped donghe and eunhyuk's shoulder.."So, i'm thinking, from today onwards, I'm gonna put all of you in pairs, and of course, Mr.Lee and Mr.kim would be the leaders of the club"..Mr.joon included and got loud cheering from the students. Everybody started clapping.

Donghae laughed at Mr.Joon's announcement, but eunhyuk's face color changed. He stood their with shock expression.

What's going on? How did it end up like this? Eunhyuk went pale after hearing that he's paired up with donghae.

Donghae who was standing beside Mr.Joon, slowly moved towards eunhyuk and stood beside him.

"Don't worry, I'm always with you"..Donghae whispered softly and eunhyuk looked back at donghae.

He could see donghae was smiling and that somehow calmed his heart.

"Thank you students for joining the dance club. Hope to see you all tomorow here, again"..Mr.Joon smiled at everyone.."Now, class dismiss"..He concluded and walked out of the clubroom.

Donghae and eunhyuk too went out of the clubroom along with other students.


____________________________ _______________________ ________________


Meanwhile at the same time, after the gathering got over, everyone went out of the room, only sungmin was left inside. He was about to walk out, when kyuhyun suddenly came and blocked his way.

Sungmin looked at kyuhyun and tried to walk through other way, but kyuhyun blocked him that way too.

"Leave my way"..Sungmin sounded pissed, and looked at kyuhyun angrily.

Kyuhyun smriked, but he didn't give way to sungmin.

"No, i won't"..Kyuhyun replied playfully and got more deadly glares from sungmin.

"I said make way'..Sungmin sounded more pissed then ever.

"No"..Kyuhyun replied immediately and smriked.

Sungmin glared at kyuhyun. He didn't know how to bring this idiots head back to earth which kept on flying in space.

Kyuhyun looked at sungmin and kept smriking at him. He really likes to tease sungmin, because, sungmin's angry face makes him look more cuter. The way sungmin creases his eyebrows while he gets angry, it makes him so cute that kyuhyun couldn't control himself anymore from teasing him again.

But sungmin thinks that, kyuhyun hates him, that's why he's being so rude to him. But what sungmin didn't know was, kyuhyun just likes to , that's all. No grudges.

Sungmin couldn't bear the fact and that grew his anger more. He started liking kyuhyun a lot, but now, he just wanted to take revenge and teach him a lesson.

But, before kyuhyun could understand what was going inside sungmin's mind, sungmin pushed kyuhyun hardly and ran out of the room.

"O..O..Oye"..Kyuhyun shouted, when he saw sungmin running away like cheetah.

He didn't know why sungmin was running away from him. Did he do something wrong? Kyuhyun scratched his head and went out of the clubroom.

________________________ ________________________ _______________________


Yesung was glaring Mr.jin, who was teaching onew and kibum how to play the trumpet, and didn't see wookie was looking at him from aside.

"Hyung, whom are you staring at?"..Wookied asked, while hollding the book on his hand.

Yesung immediatelty retrived back and looked at wookie.

"Ahh, No one. I was just thinking something"..Yesung lied. He knew that, if he said, he was staring at Mr.jin because of jealousy, wookie would feel weird. And, he doesn't want that to happen.

"Really? But you were looking at Jin sir, didn't you?"..Wookie asked directly, and that some how caught yesung off guard.

Yesung wanted to say no, but his mouth's spitted out Yes.

"Aissshh, you big mouth idiot"..Yeusng cursed himself and looked towards wookie who was still looking at him.

"Ummm, yeah i was looking at Jin sir, because, i was jealous of him".

Wookie's jaw dropped at yesung's reply.."What? You got jealous of Jin sir? But why? What did Jin sir do to you?".

Yesung grabbed wookie's hand and stopped him from asking more question.

"He didn't do anything to me. I was jealous because..because..because.."..Yesung couldn't complete his sentence. He tore his gaze away from wookie and looked towards other side.

"Because?"..Wookie asked, holding his heart tightly inside.

Yesung looked at wookie once again and leaned forward.."I was jealous because, he was touching you"..Yesung smeared, and got a loud bump on his back.

Yesung and wookie both looked back and saw Mr.Jin standing right beside them, with his hands folded in.

"This palce is for learning, not for gossiping, do you understand Mr.Kim?"..Mr.jin looked at yesung with scary looks.

Yesung nodded his head and took out his chore book and start reading, while wookie put his head down and pretended to read his own book. 

The Whole class was looking at the trio.

Mr.jin looked at the two boys and later turned away and went towards his other students.

Yesung sighed in relieved when he learnt that Mr.Jin didn't hear about what he was saying just now. If he would have heard it, yesung would have been surely a gone case.

Wookie chuckled when he saw yesung sighing in relief. He tapped yesung's thigh and mouthed *You are saved today*

Yesung smiled and nodded his head as yes.

After few minutes, the class was dismissed.

The club activity was going to start from tomorrow onwards

_______________________ _______________________ ___________________ ________


A/N: Ahhhhhhhh, i really can't write long chapters...i feel so boring..*sighs*..sorry if its too lendy and weird..sorry..*sighs more*..