NEW UPDATE...LOL...

When You Fall, You Fall Hard....[]...

Continuation from previous chapter:
_____________ __________ ______________


Donghae and siwon were walking silently together towards the junior classroom. They didn't care to see the other way, where yesung and kyuhyun were walking back as well. They just kept going without giving a glance to the other two souls and passed them. Siwon was thinking about many things and didn't had time to see their so called enemies crossing them. His head was filled with hangeng and that kept him busy. Donghae was the same. He was busy thinking about eunhyuk and wookie at the same, who stayed back home.

Both the guys got immensly pre-occupied by others thoughts and didn't even realized when they reached in front of the junior classroom door. Donghae glanced towards siwon when they reached and straightened his blazer before tapping siwon's shoulder who looked somewhat out of focus.

"Siwon, Lets go in"..The shorter boy uttered and siwon solemnly looked at his friend while nodding, and they went inside.

Donghae and siwon came to meet sungmin, so that donghae could give Ryeowook's leave application letter to sungmin, who wasn't attending school today. The two boys made their way towards the pretty boy, who was sitting alone in the far corner.

Siwon looked from the corner of his eyes towards the side where eunhyuk and hangeng were sitting together, while walking. Hangeng was busy talking with eunhyuk. Donghae glanced towards eunhyuk as well, who was busy pointing something in hangeng's notebook and hangeng kept widening his eyes. It was like, eunhyuk was pointing out errors in hangeng's notebook.

The two boys kept goking at the other two guys, but got interupted when they heard the sound of finger snapping. Siwon and donghae immediately turned around only to find sungmin staring at them with his raised eyebrows.

"Hyung, What are you two doing here?"..Sungmin asked, almost looking suspicious at his elders.

Donghae chuckled and pulled out an empty chair beside him and sat down, sitting opposite to sungmin. Siwon did the same.

"Don't give us that look minnie. We just came here to give wookie's leave letter to you"..Siwon replied casually and started drumming the desk with his fingers. Sungmin looked alarmed at the information.

"What? Is wookie alright?"..

"Yeah, he's fine"..Came the staright forward reply from donghae.." He just didn't feel like coming to school today"..Donghae explained, while pulling out the application letter and placed it right on sungmin's desk. Sungmin scanned the letter and picked it up.

"Okie, i'll hand it over to teacher, but tell wookie to come school tomorrow. He shouldn't miss classes."..Sungmin sounded quiet serious and placed the letter in his bag. Sungmin was right, after all, school's gonna be hectic, since school festivals are approaching real fast. And they all have to participate in it.

Donghae smiled and nodded his head, signaling sungmin that he's gonna tell it to wookie. Sungmin smiled back and looked towards siwon only to find his elder brother staring at something.."Hmmmm?"..Sungmin looked towards the side where siwon was staring and found that the elder boy was looking at hangeng, who was busy scribbling seriously on his notebook.

Sungmin laughed quietly when he saw siwon staring at hangeng as if he was a Hot looking girl. He then slowly turned around only to find donghae staring at eunhyuk as well. Both of his hyung's were totally hooked up in looking at others. Sungmin couldn't help but to smile. He had never seen his two elders getting all serious about love before. It felt good.

"Ahmm ahmm.."..Sungmin started clearing his throat and both siwon and donghae looked at him.

"Hyung's, i think you two should go and talk to them"..Sungmin made the suggestion and that caught both siwon and donghae off guard. They immediately started avoiding sungmin's gaze. Sungmin looked at his two elders and shrugged his shoulder.."Come on Hyung, donghae hyung. Do it. Don't be a chicken".

Donghae looked towards siwon and smiled, before looking back towards sungmin, who was still looking at them with concerned eyes.

"Okie, fine".. Suddenly donghae stood up from his seat and started marching towards eunhyuk's and hangeng's seat. Eunhyuk was now all alone in his seat, smiling to himself, while hangeng was talking to some other guy from other seat.

Siwon stood up as well after donghae did and looked for hangeng who wasn't in his seat now. He gazed his eyes around and saw hangeng talking to some other guy while standing. Siwon persed his lips and slowly walked towards hangeng and sungmin smiled happily after looking at the two boys stepping towards their goal.

Finally, after such a long time, Siwon was going to talk to hangeng alone. Sungmin looked happy and sad at the same time. He was happy because, siwon was taking steps towards the person he liked, while he was sad because, he still couldn't understand Kyuhyun at all. He likes the irritating guy, but at the same time, he dislikes him. Sungmin sighed hard and hung his head low. Kyuhyun's thought always make his mind go blank.

Donghae went and stood beside eunhyuk's seat and looked at the slim boy, who was busy reading something. He cleard his throat and eunhyuk looked up from his book. Eunhyuk's eyes widened when he saw donghae standing beside him.

"Hyung?"..

"Can i talk to you ALONE, after class?"..Donghae asked directly, emphasizing the alone word to eunhyuk. Eunhyuk's eyes widened more and without thinking anything, he nodded his head fast.

"Good. Then I'll be waiting for you outside the gate"..Donghae smiled and scratched the back of his neck while looking here and there. Eunhyuk turned his face away, because he could feel blush creeping on his cheeks. He was feeling hot.

Meanwhile, siwon went and stood behind hangeng who was still talking with some guy.

"Ummm, Hi"..Siwon greeted softly, but hangeng didn't hear him and he kept on talking with his other friend. Siwon tried again, but hangeng was too busy in his work and never heard siwon's greeting for him. Other students were trying to tell hangeng about siwon, but siwon stopped them with his expression.

And, at last, when siwon was about to greet hangeng again, suddenly, a guy came running inside the classroom and started shouting "LISTEN EVERY ONE, THE FIRST CLASS HAS BEEN SUSPENED FOR TODAY. ITS A SELF STUDY CLASS NOW"..With that loud breaking news, suddenly hangeng turned around with full speed and elbowed siwon right on the stomach, who was standing behind him for the past few seconds.

"Uggghhhhhh"..Siwon grabbed his stomach after getting elbowed by hangeng and bent down in pain. Hangeng almost got heart attack when he saw siwon holding his stomach and groaning, as if he was in pain.

It was few second later, when donghae and sungmin came running towards siwon, while other guys circled around siwon, hangeng came to realized that he had actually hit siwon unknowingly. Hangeng slowly moved aside when sungmin started examining his brother. Hangeng might have stood there for the whole time in confusion, if eunhyuk hadn't come and shook him.

"Geng, you okey?"..Eunhyuk asked and hangeng looked at him in confusion.

"I don't know"..Hangeng replied like a lost kid and looked towards siwon, who was equally looking him with pain in his eyes. Hangeng suddenly felt guilty when he saw siwon holding his stomach. He gently moved aside eunhyuk and walked towards siwon, who was still looking at him.

While, the whole class, including sungmin and donghae were looking at siwon and was taking care of him.

"I'm Really very sorry"..Was the first word hangeng spoke and siwon felt his heart skip a beat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Meanwhile, on the school corridor, yesung suddenly stopped walking and kyuhyun stopped as well after him.

"What? Why did you stop?"..Kyuhyun asked, when yesung suddenly stopped walking.

Yesung was silent.

"I need to know why he didn't come today"..Yesung softly muttered to himself, which wasn't audible to kyuhyun.

 "What?"..Kyuhyun asked, looking confused whe he couldn't hear what yesung was mumbling about.

"Ah, i just remembered that i had forgotten something with hyukie. I have to get that now"..Yesung replied and immediately turned around and started walking towards the junior classroom, in hurry.

Kyuhyun gaped at yesung's back and started going after him. And suddenly, kyuhyun too realized that he needed to do something as well. Something like apologizing to someone. Someone named Sungmin whom he had used unexceptional slang this early morning without any valid reason. He should have said sorry, but instead , his happening mouth blurted out "OH ". It was Just Great.

Kyuhyun scratched the back of his head and ran after yesung who was now almost running. He too  felt that he should go and apologized Sungmin and talk to him. After all, That pretty boy had started to make him weak, who had captured his heart and mind fully. Kyuhyun had found himself falling already.  

_______________________ _______________________ ______________________________

A/N: FINALLY, AN UPDATE...ISN'T THIS CHAPTER LONG ENOUGH?...LOL...HAHAHAHAHA...

THANKS FOR READING AND SUBSCRIBING.... <3<3<3

Thank you "ZAHRASUJU" for giving me the 39th chapter... XDDDD