I Got The Chapter Back Yaayy...LOL.. :D

When You Fall, You Fall Hard....[]...

Continuation from previous chapter:
______________ ______________ ____________


~~~~~Inside The School, Around 8.30 am~~~~~


Kyuhyun and yesung were walking along with hangeng and eunhyuk who were walking in front of them. Hangeng was talking to eunhyuk and eunhyuk was just listening and smiling to him. Yesung was busy in his own thought, while Kyuhyun was walking beside him like a boss.

Few seconds later, hangeng and eunhyuk reached their classroom, and all four boys stopped in front of the door. Hangeng looked at kyuhyun and smiled.

"So, we break off here huh?"..Hangeng uttered and signaled eunhyuk to come along with him. Eunhyuk nodded and went along with hangeng, but before they could even enter the classroom, kyuhyun slapped hangeng's back from behind and flashed his sly grin.

"Owwwwwww...."..Hangeng turned around and smacked kyuhyun as well.."That hurts you idiot"..He begun cussing at his cousin in chinese.

Yesung and eunhyuk laughed at hageng's immediate reply to kyuhyun's attack.

It was fun to see how hangeng was getting angry at kyuhyun. Kyuhyun was being annoying to him. He really likes to tease Hangeng. Its not that hangeng mind as well. It was their usual chore.

"Now stop fighting both of you. Lets go kyu, classes are about to start"..Yesung informed and slowly started walking away from the scene. Kyuhyun grinned and pointed his finger at hangeng and started walking backwards.

"You... Pabo, meet me in canteen during break, Got that? BANG"..Kyuhyun pointed his finger at hangeng, as if he was firing at him and continued walking backwards. He was so busy walking backwards and didn't see a certain figure was approaching towards him, and got bumped into that person.

Kyuhyun immediately turned around to say sorry, but his eyes went wide after looking at the person. And instead of apologizing to the person, his tongue slipped and he blurted out "OH "..

Sungmin, who got bumped into by kyuhyun, stared dumbfondly at the other when he heard the word. He looked at kyuhyun for some time and later thought, "What the hell" and pushed aside kyuhyun, ignored him and went inside the classroom.

Kyuhyun stood there speechless after sungmin went past him. He just stared at sungmin's retreving back and didn't say anything.

Hangeng and eunhyuk shook their heads and walked in as well after sungmin. Kyuhyun was just being bully again to sungmin.

Yesung was waiting for kyuhyun to come along, but found out that the other wass till looking towards the junior classroom. Yesung rolled his eyes, went towards kyuhyun, grabbed his shoulder and pulled him away from the place.

"Come on, lets go you dumb . we are getting late"..Yesung started dragging kyuhyun along with him. Kyuhyun was still silent and was looking way towards the classroom as he walked. He still couldn't believe what the hell did he just blurted out.

But, there was something in yesung's mind, that was eating him, when he saw sungmin walking alone into the classroom.

"Ryeowook....why isn't he with sungmin today? Is he missing his class? Is he okey?"..Yesung begun to look worried as he thought about wookie, and dragged kyuhyun along with him.

Kyuhyun freed himself from yesung and messed up his hair while walking.

"What the hell did i just blurted back there to the pumpkin boy? OH ? Is that even an apologizing word? What the hell. Damn me...."..Kyuhyun mumbled and kept messing up his hair. He then looked towards yesung who was busy day dreaming.

"YAAAHHH, Why are you suddenly spacing out?"..Kyuhyun punched yesung's arm and got glare back from the other. Kyuhyun pulled back when he saw yesung glaring at him.

"What? Why so serious?"..Kyuhyun asked, looking curiously at yesung.

Yesung just sighed and looked away.."Its nothing"..

"You know what sungie, i'm your friend. And, now i can see that you are thinking something serious. So, tell me what is it?"..Kyuhyun looked at yesung for the answer, but, Yesung just kept walking without saying anything. Kyuhyun kept on nagging, but yesung just kept quiet.

And, not very far away, Siwon and donghae were making their way torwards the junior classroom.

Yesung and kyuhyun were too busy in their own and didn't see the two figures crossing them from the other side.

Then, they crossed without noticing each other.

___________ _____________ ________________


A/N: HAPPYYYY.. XDDD