LOL..

When You Fall, You Fall Hard....[]...

Continuation from last chapter
_________________ _________________ ______________

Hangeng smiled gently to the guy who had helped him and bowed his head down in gratitude. He was really grateful towards that person for helping him when he was really in need.

If it wasn't for that guy, he would have been shedding tears and making himself embarassed by now. Just one word from that guy and hangeng was really motivated.

He looked at the packed audience in front of him and smiled nervously. His shivering body was asking him to perform well so that he could at least repay his gratefulness towards that person for giving him chance when he least expected that he could ever do it.

It was his last chance to show every one that he could do well even though he's not that good in speaking and understanding their language. He wanted to show every one that, action can speak more than words.

It doesn't matter if you can speak/understand the languages or not, when you can understand people through their action's, that's enough to understand the person's nature.

And that's what hangeng had determined to prove himself by showing through his actions, other then blocking himself away because of his lack of speaking.

The hall that was murmering few minutes ago went pin drop silence after siwon asked every one to remain quite. They waited for the chinese boy to perform for whom the whole auditorium was silenced up.

Kyuhyun and yesung didn't make any fuss about siwon after what they saw and sat quietly on their seats.

Donghae, wookie, sungmin and eunhyuk also held their chest tightly as hangeng started to prepare himself on stage.

Siwon was the only one who sat calmly on his seat and watched hangeng getting ready for the show. He smiled to himself and folded his arm and sat quietly. There was something about hangeng that siwon felt attracted towards it.

Was it because of his innocent looks or was it because of his good looking face? He didn't know. But, he was sure that, that chinese guy did surely attract him.

On the stage, Hangeng was still preparing himself. He took one step back and closed his eyes and took a deep breath before opening it again and looked at the packed audience.

He called the anchor guy who was standing in the corner and asked him to play some mixed kinda music with his broken hangul. He wanted to so something that no one had done before. Some different then others.

The anchor guy nodded his head at hangeng's request and asked his fellow mates at the back stage to start the music.

Hangeng took a deep breath and looked at the audience again before taking his position.

Kyuhyun held his breath and looked at hangeng as he was about to start his performance, While yesung did the same. Both of them were holding their breath like they were swimming underwater.

Even eunhyuk, wookie and sungmine were looking at hangeng while holding their breath.

Eunhyuk was praying for hangeng, while wookie and sungmin just looked at hangeng.

Sungmin knew that he and wookie shouldn't be hoping good for hangeng as he's from the rival group, but he couldn't stop himself from supporting him. He just couldn't stop himself.

And then, the music started and hangeng walked himself in fornt and bowed his head and jumped up once and kneeld back on floor. He stayed like that few seconds until music started to play again.

The audience watched hangeng's performance silently. Not even a single murmer were heard inside the hall. Every one was watching the performance in great interest, thinking that what hangeng was going to do.

Hangeng rose up again after music started again and kicked both his legs in air. It was good that he learnt some martial arts back in his home town. He flipped himself around and stretched his legs and the music changed after that.

This time the music was much slower then before and hangeng start doing his ballet and that pullled every one's eyes out. Hangeng swayed his body beautifully and every one's eyes went wide open and their jaws begun to drop.   

Siwon too found himself chocking when he saw hangeng moving his body ily. His eyes were widening at hangeng's every hip movement. Even girls felt ashamed after seeing hangeng's dance.

Those long legs, those well shaped were making every one's eyes stare at hangeng like hungry beast. They were woowwing all the time when hangeng lifted his leg and turned around many times. And when he stopped dancing, ibstead of clapping or cheering for him, it was pin drop silence inside the hall.

Hangeng looked at the audience after he finished his performance and found every one staring at him from their seat, but no one was clapping for him. They all were still in chao after watching hangeng's graceful dance.

Even kyuhyun, his own cousin had wide eye after seeing hageng's dance. But he was the first one to start clapping and after that every one started clapping one by one and slowly thunder of applause started to rise.

Siwon was still staring at hangeng with his eyes wide open even after the performance got over and hangeng went back to his seat. He still couldn't believe that he had seen saw such a graceful thing just now.

After the last performance from hangeng and thank you speech from the anchor, all students and faculty members got out of the auditorium hall and walked towards their destined places. Every one was talking about hangeng's mixed dance (Martial arts+ballet).

Faculties went towards their staff room, while students went towards their classroom.

Hangeng and eunhyk walked out together from hall and was walking towards their classroom when hangeng saw siwon walking in front of him. He smiled and asked eunhyuk to go without him, but eunhyuk didn't leave and instead he remained with hangeng.

Hangeng sighed and took eunhyuk along with him towards siwon.

"Hi"..Hangeng greeted after he reached behind siwon and donghae.

Siwon and donghae turned around and saw eunhyuk and hangeng standing behind them. And unintentionally siwon's eyes went directly towards hangeng's hips.

"Hi"..Donghae greeted back and elbowed siwon when he saw him staring at hangeng's hips.."How can we help you?"..He asked politely and suddenly eunhyuk felt his ear burn hot after he heard donghae's sizzling voice.

Hangeng scratched his head and looked at siwon.."Xie Xie for helping"..He thanked siwon and siwon looked at hangeng dumb fondly.

"Xie xie?"..Siwon asked, looking confused.

"Ahhhh"..Hangeng grumbled and smiled at siwon. He remembered that he had used chinese again.."I mean, thank you"..He replied slowly in hangul and tried not to sound weird, while both siwon and donghae went *aaaaaa* after hearing the thanks word in korean.

Siwon replied no mention and smiled at hangeng, while Donghae looked at eunhyuk and smiled at him.

Eunhyuk felt his heart skip a beat when he saw donghae smiling at him. He had never seen such handsome guy before. Even though siwon's also handsome as compared to donghae, but his eyes darted more towards donghae and that kinda creeped him out.

So, eunhyuk grabbed hangeng's arm and pulled him away from there. Hangeng looked at eunhyuk confusedly and gave a silly smile to siwon and donghae and mumbled sorry before walking along with eunhyuk who was dragging him.

"What's wrong with you?"..Hangeng asked with his broken korean while walking, but eunhyuk didn't say anything and kept on walking. He too didn't understand why in the world did he just do that.

Siwon and donghae looked at hangeng and eunhyuk walking away and gaped their mouth open. They were speaking so nicely just a few seconds ago and suddenly those two guys disappeared right before their eyes in a flinch of time.

Siwon shook his head and smiled when he remebered hangeng's confused face while eunhyuk was dragging him. He smiled again and dragged donghae along with him.

On the other side, Sungmin and wookie were waiting for siwon and dongahe to come and join them. They were waiting for them so that they could fo home together.

Kyuhyun and yesung were passing through that side and they saw sungmin and wookie standing at the corner with their bags on their shoulder.

Kyuhyun smriked and dragged yesung towards the two guys.

"Hey master"..Kyuhyun called out and sungmin looked back at kyuhyun.

He felt irritated the way kyuhyun addresed him just now.

"Who are you calling as master?"..Sungmin asked, sounding annoyed.

Kyuhyun smirked and stepped closer to sungmin.."You"..He replied huskily and grabbed sungmin's shoulder. Sungmin threw away kyuhyun's hand and glared at him.

"This is my shoulder, its not a public property that you can touch any time"..Sungmin sounded rude and kyuhyun laughed out.."Oh yeah?"..He replied sarcastically and looked into sungmin's eyes

While, yesung was standing beside kyuhyun and was looking at wookie silenlty. He was thinking what was he going to do now? Go talk to him or just remain quiet like a dumb person. Even wookie was looking at yesung nervously.

Kyuhyun and sungmin were still blabbing with each other. They didn't see that their friends were standing quietly beside them.

Sungmin was so much irritated by kyuhyun's behaviour that he smacked his head hardly.

Wookie and yesung looked at sungmin in shock when they saw him smacking kyuhyun's head. They didn't knew that those two people's argument had gone that far that even smacking had started to get on their way.

"Yaaaahhhhhh, you..."..Kyuhyun shouted and grabbed his head after he got smacked by sungmin.

Sungmin smriked at kyuhyun before pulling wookie along with him and walked away from there quietly.

Kyuhyun looked at sungmin walking away and gritted his teeth.."You gonna pay for this you little...ouch"..Kyuhyun grabbed his head again when yesung smacked him this time.

"Don't think about taking revenge all the time you idiot. Lets go now, Geng and eunhyuk might be waiting for us"..Yesung rumbled and pulled kyuhyun along with him.

"Don't smack my head like that, it really irritates me"..Kyuhyun complained but yesung didn't give a damn about kyuhyun's word and kept dragging him.

______________________ _______________________ ______________________

A/N: Thank you for reading and subscribing my story.