hehehe..

When You Fall, You Fall Hard....[]...

Continuation from previous chapter:
_____________________ _______________________ ____________

Kyuhyun ran out of school campus and stopped a taxi that was running empty on the road. He got inside the taxi and instructed the driver to go towards the direction of airport. The taxi driver did what kyuhyun told him to do and turned the car towards the direction of airport.

After 40 minutes of driving, finally, Kyuhyun reacd airport. He paid the taxi driver and got out of the car and ran hurridely towards the main entrance. He knew that he was already late, because, when he reached the arrival gate of international flight, the big LCD screen on wall showed that, the flight that was arriving from china today had already landed half an hour ago.    

", am Late"..Kyuhyun grumbled and ran towards passenger waiting room and checked inside. He was still in his school uniform and that made every one stare at him.

But, Kyuhyun didn't give damn about other people's stare and looked for his cousin. He went inside the waiting room and saw a familiar figure sitting in a far corner.

Kyuhyun smiled when he recognized the figure sitting on a waiting couch.."There you are"..He mumbled and walked towards the figure who was sitting alone and had his eyes closed. He gently sat down and shook the figures body.

"Geng"..Kyuhyun called out, but hangeng didn't hear him and kept on sitting with his eyes closed.

"Geng"..Kyuhyun called out again, and this time, he shook hangeng's shoulder and hangeng opened his eyes.

Hangeng looked at kyuhyun and smiled.."Ahh, you came?"..He rubbed his eyes and got up and grabbed his belongings, but Kyuhyun grabbed hangeng's hand and pulled him in for a hug.

Hangeng looked surprised at kyuhyun's sudden reaction.."What are you..".

"I missed you Geng"..Kyuhyun snorted even before hangeng could ask him what he was doing. He hugged hangeng tightly and even hangeng hugged him back.

"I missed you too"..Hangeng replied with his broken Korean and smiled at kyuhyun. Suddenly, Kyuhyun pulled away.

He looked at hangeng and raised his eyebrows.."You know what Geng, your Hangul.....It still "..Kyuhyun retorted and hangeng punched his shoulder

"Then what do you expect from me..Am a Chinese person and you know that pretty well don't you?"..Hangeng replied with mixture of both hangul and chinese at the same time and pouted. Kyuhyun laughed when he saw hangeng pouting like a kid and pulled him for another hug and patted his back.

"Am sorry, I was just kidding, don't be mad"..

Kyuhyun apologized and looked at hangeng. Hangeng looked at kyuhyun with pouting face and suddenly, both of them burst out laughing. They laughed at each other and later went out of airport and hired a taxi and headed straightly for kyuhyun's home.

_____________________________ __________________________ ____________________

~~~~~~~~Inside School Premises~~~~Around 2 pm~~~~


After getting the addmission letter from Mr. Dean, siwon and sungmin went towards canteen and sat along with donghae and their other friends inside the canteen. Siwon and donghae had missed their afternoon classes because they were busy taking care of sungmin who had just joined the school today.

"So, well come to our school sungmin"..Donghae smiled and looked at the pretty boy.

Sungmin smiled back.."Thank you hyung. Please take are of me"..He replied and bowed his head.

"Yah yah, don't do that"..Donghae patted sungmin's head and asked him to stopped bowing infront of them.

Siwon just laughed.

"See, our minnie is still the same, very gentle and polite"..Siwon retorted and sugmin punched his arm.

"You are so mean hyung"..Sungmin snickered and siwon chuckled at his little brothers pouting face.

"Awww, don't be mad"..Siwon grabbed sungmin's chin and pushed a large piece of potato waffers inside his mouth.  

Sungmin chewed the potato waffers that was pushed inside his mouth and looked at his two hyung's who were laughing at him.

They were busy goofing around with each other and didn't see group of guys staring at them from the corner.

Yesung looked at siwon and groups and raised his eyes brows. He too didn't attend his afternoon class because he was doing some other work. 

"What are this 's doing here, Don't they have class?"..He asked and suddenly his eyes went towards an unfamiliar figure sitting in the group.

"Who's that?"..Yesung looked curiously at the guy sitting between siwon and Donghae.

"I heard he's Choi Siwon's younger brother, named Choi Sungmin. It seems he has joined this school today itself"..One of yesung's friend informed.

Yesung smrinked.."Interesting"..He mumbled and kept staring at sungmin who was laughing along with siwon and Donghae without having any idea of being stared.

"I think i should inform this to Kyu. He'll be glad to know it"..Yesung grumbled and dialed Kyuhyun's number.

_______________________ ____________________________ ________________________


 Mean while, kyuhyun and Hangeng were inside the taxi nad were going to kyuhyun's house after coming out of the airport.

Suddenly, kyuhyun's phone started ringing, but kyuhyun didn't hear and kept talking with hangeng.

"Kyu, i think your phone is ringing"..Hangeng informed when he heard the ringing and kyuhyun checked his pocked. He pulled out his phone and saw yesung's name flashing on it.

"Aisshhh that idiot, what does he want now"..Kyuhyun growled and flipped open his phone.."Yah, what the hell's wrong with you, why are you calling so suddenly, didn't i tell you i'll be picking up hangeng from airport?"..He shouted.

"Hey hey cool cool.. I have some interesting news for you"..Yesung slammed from other line.

And suddenly, kyuhyun's ear stood up.."What kinda news?"..He asked curiously and looked at hangeng. Hangeng also looked back at kyuhyun.

"Do you know, that bastards younger brother joined school today? It seems he'll be studying here from now onwards"..Yesung informed.

Kyuhyun blinked his eyes.."Choi Siwon's younger brother? Really? How boring"..He replied without any interest and was about to cut the line, when he heard yesung's another revelation and stopped in middle.

"And, know what, that guy's one hella pretty boy, you won't believe it. He's just like a girl"..Yesung informed, and this time, kyuhyun's both ears shot up.

"Like a Girl?"..He asked curiously.

"Yeah, like a girl"..Yesung replied.

Kyuhyun blinked his eyes, once, twice and later looked at hangeng who was equally staring back at him.

"So, that mean's, the person i saw today with that , was not a girl, but a guy?"..Kyuhyun mumbled to himself, as he looked in front and ruffled his hair. Hangeng was still staring at him curiously.

"What are you mumbling about kyu?"..Yesung asked when he heard kyuhyun mumbling something which he couldn't get it. But, Kyuhyun didn't reply.

"Thanks for the information sungie, i'll talk to you later okey"..Kyuhyun snorted and cut the line.

Yesung stared at his phone dumb fondly after Kyuhyun cut the line. He couldn't even get to know what kyuhyun's reaction was after hearing his news.

Hangeng looked at kyuhyun, who suddenly started day dreaming after talking to yesung.

"Hey, Who's this Siwon?"..Hangeng asked suddenly.

Kyuhyun raised his eye brows and looked at hangeng.

"Why are you suddenly asking that?..He asked and hangeng smacked his head again.

"It's because, you look so out of place when you talk about that person"..Hangeng replied.

Kyuhyun massaged his head and looked at his cousin.

"He's a Bastard, that's it"..Kyuhyun snorted and kept massaging his head. But kyuhyun got another smack on his head from hangeng.

"Yah, why are you hitting me?"..

"Don't you have any manners. You shouldn't call other people with such slang names"..Hangeng snapped and pulled kyuhyun's ear.

"But, he's really a Bastard"..Kyuhyun complained, but hangeng's grip tightened more on kyuhyun's ear and kyuhyun had to take back his words.

"Okey okey. I won't say it any more, so stop pulling my ear, it hurts"..Kyuhyun complained and hangeng withdrew his hand with a smile.

"Good boy"..He tapped kyuhyun's shoulder and kyuhyun went tsk.

"You'll know what kind of person he is, when you see him"..Kyuhyun grumbled and sat quietly beside hangeng.

Hangeng smiled and looked out of the window.

"Choi Siwon. What kind of person is he, that even kyuhyun hates him so much?"..Hangeng thought and sat quietly all through the way.

Kyuhyun also kept thinking about what yesung had told him before, about Siwon's younger brother, Choi Sungmin.

"So, that person really is a guy huh, and he's also that bastards younger brother? Hmmm, Interesting. I can't wait to meet that sungmin guy tomorrow in school"..Kyuhyun smriked and folded his arms and sat quietly beside hangeng.

The taxi ran all way down the main road with two silent people sitting inside.

_____________________________ _____________________________ ___________________

A/N: Hi evey one, am so sorry for delaying the meeting of the couples, but i can't jump in conclusion directly you know...LOL..Beacuse it will look so odd if i do that....So, please bear with me until they meet. And, I'll try hard to let them meet soon...Hehehehe..