First Confession Of.......LOL..

When You Fall, You Fall Hard....[]...

A/N:  Am getting bored of this story, thinking of stopping it..Wad ya say people??...Hehehehe..
_____________________________ _____________________ _______________

Other people stared at kyuhyun as he carried hangeng in his arms and was running through the hall way. He didn't see people were staring both of them with odd eyes. It was good that all faculty members were having their staff meeting in Deans chamber, or else, if they had seen kyuhyun and hangeng in this way, what would they have thought. 

"Kyu stop running and drop me now"..Hangeng shouted in his broken hangul and smacked kyuhyun's head after kyuhyun carried him in bridal style and kept running. He never knew kyuhyun was so strong that he could even lift him like a normal hand bag.

Kyuhyun stopped running and dropped hangeng on floor.

"Ahhhhhh"..Hangeng groaned painfully when kyuhyun dropped him.."What the hell you doing?"..He massaged his and got up slowly. Other students, who were passing by, looked at them curiously.

"You asked me to drop you, so i dropped you"..Kyuhyun replied casually and got dagger glare from hangeng.

"I said put me down, not throw me"..Hangeng snapped back with his broken hangul and glared at kyuhyun while massaging his aching .

Kyuhyun chuckled when he saw hangeng getting pissed.."Okie okie fine, am sorry, so lets go to infirmary now"..He grabbed hangeng's hand and pulled him towards the direction of infirmary room.

"Am alright kyu, we don't need to go there any more"..Hangeng protested, but kyuhyun didn't listen and kept dragging him.

Meanwhile inside canteen hall, siwon and sungmin were still standing there in shock after kyuhyun ran out with hangeng.

"Hey, both of you come back to earth"..Donghae walked towards siwon and sungmin and shook their shoulders. Eunhyuk stood beside yesung and looked at donghae quietly, who was helping his friend to recover back from their ultimate shock.

Siwon went huh? after donghae shook him, while sungmin sat down quietly on chair.

Every one inside the canteen room looked at the 4 guys curiously. They were now more interested in the matters of those 6 boys and even started betting on them, as to, who would be the winner. Kyuhyun or siwon. And, obviously, everything was happening without the knowledge of school authorities.

Yesung looked at wookie and smiled before tapping eunhyuk's shoulder and asked him to follow  after him and walked out of the canteen hall.

Eunhyuk looked towards donghae and saw him equally looing back. He creased his eyebrows when donghae made a desperate hand single to him. It looked like as if he was asking about something square kind of thing.

"Ahhh"..Eunhyk touched his pocket when he rememberd about the paper that donghae had given him.."Is he asking about this?"..He though and saw donghae smiling.

"Hey you monkey, come fast"..Eunhyuk heard yesung shouting at him from door way. eunhyuk shouted back *yeah am coming* and walked towards yesung, who was waiting for him.

He looked back once at donghae and touched his pocket. He some how needed to read that paper which dongahe had given him. what could it be? Eunhyuk kept thinking as he walked towards his brother.  

Donghae smiled at eunhyuk and sat beside siwon who was spacing out again.

Sungmin and wookie were watching all the scenes that were happening between donghae and eunhyuk.

"Aren't donghae hyung and Eunhyuk behaving rather strangely?"..Sungmin snorted and looked at donghae.

"Yeah, I feel that too"..Ryeowook replied and looked at his cousin.

Siwon and donghae were sitting silently beside each other. Siwon was sighing all the time, while donghae was smiling to himself like an idiot.

"Hey wookie"..Sungmin called out and wookie turned around and looked at sungmin.

"What is it Min?"..Wookie asked.

"Do you think that, the idiot guy and hangeng have some special kind of relationship? They look so close"..Sungmin snorted and ryeowook creased his eyebrows.

"Are you by any chance, Jealous of them?"..Wookie asked with his teasing tone.

Sungmin widened his eyes.."No, am not, i was just asking. I don't have anything to do with them. Let them be whatever they are. I don't care"..Sungmin replied hurridely and folded his arms and sat quietly on his seat with long face. He was startled by wookies statement.

Ryeowook chuckled and patted sungmin's back.."Am sorry min, i was just teasing you. Dont't be angry"..But, sungmin sat with his long face and pouted at wookie.

And then, the school bell rang, indicating that the lunch break was over.

All students got out of the canteen hall and went towards their classoom. Even, siwon, donghae and wookie went out of the hall and went towards their room.

On the other side, kyuhyun and hangeng were standing outside the infirmary room. Kyuhyun was pushing hangeng from behind, asking him to go inside, but hangeng kept refusing to go inside. He didn't want to go inside at any cost.

"Go in"..Kyuhyun ordered, but hangeng kept refusing him. He pushed hangeng from behind, but hangeng kept halting his leg.

"Okie fine, do whatever you want"..Kyuhyun looked annoyed and folded his arms and stood there silently.

Hangeng looked at kyuhyun with his pitiful eyes and kyuhyun had to give up.."Gaaaah, alright, lets go back then"..Hangeng smiled and walked happily beside kyuhyun.

Inside the classroom, eunhyuk kept holding the paper that donghae had given him. He examined the paper curiously and kept shuffling between his hand.

"Why did he gave me this?"..Eunhyuk thought and looked at the folded paper. He slowly started to unfold the paper and started reading the contents that was inside.

And, as soon as he finished reading the paper, eunhyuk's eyes widened like a buldging balloon. He gripped the paper tighly and stared it, as if it was some kind of threatening message for him.

Meantime, hangeng reached classroom and sat beside eunhyuk. He looked at eunhyuk and saw him staring widely at something.

Hangeng looked at the paper that eunhyuk was holding and snatched it away. Eunhyuk protested, but hangeng didn't give back the paper, and instead, he read it chastily.

"Name: Lee donghae. 9999*******: My cell phone number. I like you. Can i be your friend?".

"Ooopp's"..Hangeng clasped his mouth when he realize that he had read something that he shouldn't be reading. He slowly gave back the paper to eunhyuk and looked towards other side.

Eunhyuk had his face flustered like a tomato.

_______________________ _______________________ ____________________________

A/N: Thank you every one for reading my story...And thanks for subscribing and commenting too.