Clubbing 2....

When You Fall, You Fall Hard....[]...

 

Continuation from previous chapter:
________________ _______________ ______________
 
 
~~~~Inside the club washroom~~~~Around 9.50 pm~~~~
 
 
Hangeng was looking at siwon in shock, while his finger were still pointing at siwon's face.
 
"Hangeng?"..Siwon looked surprised as well.."What are you doing here?"..He asked and kept looking at hangeng. Siwon never expected that he would meet hangeng in club, that too, not just anywhere, but right inside the washroom.
 
Hangeng opened his mouth to reply siwon, but closed it back, when he didn't know what to reply back.
 
"Aaaaah"..Hangeng pulled his finger down when he realized that he was still pointing at siwon. 
 
Siwon creased his brows.."What are you doing here, alone?". 
 
"Ahhh, no..I'm not alone. I came with KYU"..Hangeng answered with his accented hangul and siwon felt his chest tightening.
 
"With kyuhyun?"..Siwon asked, almost sounding irritated after hearing kyuhyun's name.
 
"Yeah"..Hangeng replied and touched his hair.
 
Siwon didn't understand why hangeng likes to spend time with kyuhyun so much. Not only they come together, but, they even go home together after school, which kind of always makes siwon jealous. Siwon had never thought that he would fall for hangeng this much, and had to compete with his enemy kyuhyun, which almost frustrated him. 
 
Kyuhyun? Siwon thought and felt anger building in him. Why is that, that bastard kyuhyun always tags along with hangeng? It really pisses him off. If siwon had ultimate power, he would have already sent kyuhyun to some far of land, or maybe to space, so that he could never come back to earth. He really hates kyuhyun like hell.
 
Hangeng looked at siwon and bit his lips. He could see siwon making faces and it somewhat scared him. Siwon looked pissed. 
 
"Ummm, So..I'll be..leaving then?"..Hangeng snorted and tried to slip away, but siwon blocked his way.
 
"Huh?"..Hangeng stopped, when he found siwon's hand blocking his way.
 
Hangeng was stuck in between siwon and wall.
 
"Wha..whaa...what?"..Hangeng stuttered and looked at siwon, who was staring back at him equally. 
 
Siwon didn't reply and just kept looking at hangeng. His eyes were scanning hangeng's pretty looking face.
 
Hangeng shivered at siwon's gaze and smiled nervously. 
 
Siwon didn't react and kept looking at hangeng.
 
Both of them were standing just like that, when suddenly, two guys entered the washroom, while talking to each other. But, as soon as, they saw siwon and hangeng, they immediately turned away and went out with red face. Those two guys sighed hard after coming out of washroom and looked at each other. Their faces were flustered. 
 
Siwon glanced towards the door after those two people left and turnd his attention back to hangeng.
 
Hangeng was standing quietly.
 
"So. tell me now"..Siwon snorted suddenly.
 
"Huh, what?..Hangeng asked, looking confused. 
 
Siwon went tsk and looked away from hangeng.
 
Hangeng kept looking at siwon in confusion.
 
"What is Kyuhyun to you?"..Siwon asked suddenly, and looked at hangeng. Siwon's tone sounded quiet serious.
 
"Huh?"..Hangeng looked even more confused.."What kyuhyun to me?"..Hangeng asked with his broken hangul, becasue, he couldn't understand what siwon was talking about.
 
Siwon bit his lower lip and smacked the wall behind hangeng.
 
Hangeng got startled.
 
"I'm asking, are you two lovers?"..Siwon shouted, and stared directly into hangeng's eyes.
 
Hangeng almost fainted after hearing siwon's shout. His legs started to tremble.
 
"Wha..what are you talking about siwon-sshi?"..Hangeng asked and looked at siwon's face. What was siwon saying, he really couldn't understand it.
 
Siwon looked more pissed. 
 
"So, you don't understand what i'm saying huh?"..Siwon caught hangeng's hand and pressed it.."So, what if i do this, then, will you understand?"..He pulled hangeng and crashed their lips together.
 
Hangeng's eyes widened in shock. 
 
"Ummmmmm"..Hangeng tried to resist the kiss, but siwon kissed him even more forcefully.  
 
Hangeng didn't know why siwon was doing something like this to him. He always thought that siwon was gentle and good guy, even though he and kyuhyun were rivals. But now, why is this happening?
 
_______________________ ________________________ ______________________
 
 
 
~~~~~On the dance floor~~~~~
 
 
Kyuhyun was holding sungmin tightly and was dancing along with the music. Not exactly dancing, but, kyuhyun was squeezing sungmin in his arms.
 
"Leave me"..Sungmin struggled to free himself from kyuhyun's grip, but kyuhyun's grip tightened even more.
 
Sungmin felt irritated. He tried to push kyuhyun away, but kyuhyun didn't even waver.
 
"I said leave me"..Sungmin whimpered and struggled again.
 
Kyuhyun just smriked and held sungmin even more tightly. He blew gently into sungmin's ear and grabbed his waist.
 
"Uggghhhh"..Sungmin shuddered and closed his eyes.
 
Kyuhyun smriked again. Sungmin was still biting his lips with his eyes closed. 
 
And then,
 
Suddenly, kyuhyun pulled away from sungmin. 
 
"Huh?"..Sungmin opened his eyes and looked at kyuhyun in confusion. Kyuhyun was looking somewhere else.
 
"Ahhh, this is so boring"..Kyuhyun excersised his neck and looked around. He knew that sungmin was looking at him.
 
Sungmin felt annoyed. He just couldn't understand what kyuhyun was trying to do.
 
Kyuhyun found sungmin staring at him and smiled to himself. He then turned around and slowly leaned forward.."Did you know.........You,  really can't dance?"..Kyuhyun growled in sungmin's ear and pulled away with a smrik.
 
Sungmin felt pain striking his chest. He could clearly see the devlish smrik on kyuhyun's face.
 
What? So, he really likes to insult me huh? Sungmin thought and clenched his fist. This was way too much. He couldn't take it any more. Sungmin couldn't take kyuhyun's humilation any more.
 
Sungmin looked at kyuhyun who was smiling irritatingly, and bit his lips. He has to do something to ease off his mind, or else he's gonna blow off into pieces.  .
 
And suddenly, sungmin turned away from kyuhyun and walked towards the other guy that was dancing behind him. 
 
Kyuhyun looked at sungmin in confusion.
 
Sungmin went and approached the guy and started dancing with him intimately.
 
Kyuhyun's jaw dropped.
 
_________________ _________________________ ______________________
 
 
Meanwhile, 
 
Wookie was standing and looking at yesung, who was busy dancing with some other girl. Yesung was just in front of his eyes, but hedidn't see wookie.
 
The girl who was dancing with yesung, saw wookie standing and staring at them.
 
"Hey, there's one weird guy in specks, looking this side"..The girl whispered in yesung's ear.
 
"What?"..Yesung shouted as he didn't hear properly what the girl was saying.
 
 The girl glared at yesung and pulled his ear and shouted loudly.."I said there's one weird guy looking at us".
 
Yesung immedaitely pulled away and rubbed his ear.
 
", you didn't need to shout that loud"..Yesung snorted and looked towards the side where the girl was pointing.
 
"Who the hell is that wired guy now?"..Yesung thought and looked towards the person that was standing in the crowd.
 
And suddenly, yesung's eyes widened.
 
"Ryeowook?"..Yesung could clearly who the weird guy was. Itw as wookie.
 
Wookie widened his eyes when he saw yesung looking towards his side snd clasped his mouth. He immedaitely turned around and ran away from there while pushing the people behind him.
 
"What? Hey, Wait up Ryeowookieeeeee"..Yesung shouted and lounged forward towards wookie's side, but the other girl held him back.
 
"Where you going?"..The girl asked, while holding yesung's hand.
 
"Let go off my hand, you "..Yesung glared and slapped away girls hand and ran after wookie.
 
The girl looked shocked.."What the hell was that?"..She muttered to herself and kept looking at running yesung.
 
_____________________ ________________________ _______________________
 
 
While, eunhae were in their own world.
 
They were happily dancing with each other and didn't see a figure pushing and passing them in real hurry.
 
Eunhyuk was smiling, while donghae was staring at him.
 
"Thank you for helping me, Hae"..Eunhyuk snorted and smiled at donghae.
 
Donghae was holding eunhuk and felt thousands of butterflies fluttering inside his stomach. He could kill anyone right now, because he was feeling so happy.
 
"It okie, don't thank me. That was my job"..Donghae replied like a true gentleman and hugged eunhyuk gently.
 
Eunhyuk smiled between the hug.
 
"Awwwww, he's so cute"..Donghae thought and grabbed eunhyuk more tightly.
 
Eunhyuk chuckled and whisperd"I like you" in donghae's ear and buried his face on donghae's shoulder.
 
Donghae's heart stopped beating. He felt his mouth go dry, while his eyes went wide. He pulled away from eunhyuk and looked into eunhyuk's eyes.
 
"What did you say. Yo..you L..Like me?"..Donghae asked, not believeing what eunhyuk had said to him.
 
Eunhyuk nodded his head shyly and now everything was clear to donghae. Donghae could feel his heart beating really fast and he couldn't wait anymore.
 
But, before donghae could pull eunhyuk and kiss him, a figure ran past them, while shouting.
 
Donghae's ear shot up at the shout. It sounded like...
 
"Ryeowook, wait up".......
 
_________________ _____________________ __________________________
 
A/N:  Finally i posted, even though i'm not over with that thing..But, with all of your (My readers) support and encouragements, i got strength to write again.. Thank you (My readers) for making me keep faith in myself..Thank you..*BOWS*..