It was fated..

When You Fall, You Fall Hard....[]...

A/N: I was threatened by my friend that if i didn't update my story within this week, she will delet my account..Booohuhuhu...She's so cunning. And i had to update it.

Continuation from previous chapter
_________________ ________________________ _______________

Siwon was feeling jealous of hangeng and kyuhyun for some reason. He could see how close hangeng was with kyuhyun. They even touched each other like it was nothing and that increased siwon's irritation more. When ever he saw kyuhyun around, he could never control his temper.

"I really hate that bastard"..Siwon mumbled and looked towards his side and saw his brother missing. Sungmin was not beside him.

Siwon looked around and saw sungmin walking alone at the front. He sped up and crossed hangeng and kyuhyun and gave a short glance to hangeng before walking up to his brother again.

Hangeng looked at siwon and smiled after he passed him. While, kyuhyun's eyes's were fixed at sungmin, who was walking in front of him. He was thinking, why sungmin had said that particular word "Disgusting" while he crossed them. He couldn't understand.

Sungmin was walking alone when siwon reached his side and gently ruffled his hair.

"Why did you ran off so fast?"..Siwon asked and looked at sungmin.

Sungmin remained quiet. He didn't answer siwon's question and instead look towards other side.

Siwon looked at his brother and raised his eyes brows. He could see something was disturbing sungmin.

While, on the other side, Donghae was walking beside eunhyuk without yesung's knowledge. He gently touched eunhyuk's hand and smiled back when eunhyuk looked at him in shock.

"Can i have my answer?"..Donghae whispered softly near eunhyuk's ear and eunhyuk could feel his face burning up. His heart was rasing like 1000 million beats per second, while he looked nervously at donghae .

Donghae smiled back sweetly to eunhyuk, and, everything was happening without yesung's knowledge.

Yesung was busy looking at wookie, who was walking in front of him and didn't see that his brother was getting proposed by his enemy, donghae. He also didn't see them walking together.

It was only when yesung thought, he heard some one calling out for him and jerked back. He broke his gaze from wookie and looked up, but, no body was calling for him. It was just an imagination. He then turned around and saw eunhyuk and donghae walking together behind him.

Yesung finally saw what was going on and gritted his teeth angrily. He walked back and gripped eunhyuk's hand and pulled him away from donghae.

"You, don't dare come near my brother"..Yesung snorted rudely and glared at donghae.

Donghae smriked and walked near yesung and eunhyuk.."Alright, I won't talk to him, but i will make him fall for me"..Donghae replied gently, but in sarcastic way and passed the two brothers.

Eunhyuk's jaw dropped when he heard donghae's confident word, while yesung looked angry.

Wookie looked back and saw donghae saying something to the two guys walking behind him. He could see yesung's angry looking face and immediately came to realized that something was not going right.

And later, after few minutes, finally all of them reached in front of the juniors classroom.

Siwon and sungmin were the first to reach, after that kyuhyun and hangeng came. Then came, wookie, yesung, donghae and eunhyuk.

Yesung was still glaring at donghae, who went and stood beside siwon and sungmin.

Kyuhyun looked at yesung and patted his shoulder when he saw him looking some one and asked what was the matter. Yesung signaled kyuhyun to look at donghae, who was smrking at them.

"That , how dare he smrik at us"..Kyuhyun grumbled and was about to move towards donghae, but hangeng caught hold of his hand.

"Don't go"..Hangeng pleaded and tightened his grip on kyuhyun's hand. Kyuhyun stopped, but he was still glaring at donghae.

At the right moment, siwon and sungmin saw hangeng and kyuhyun holding each other's hand.

Sungmin gripped siwon's arm unknowingly, while siwon kept glaring at kyuhyun. Both of them didn't see that, wookie and eunhyuk were watching them curiously from their place.

Hangeng and kyuhyun were clueless.

And then,

They all entered together inside the classroom.

Mr.Jung asked wookie, hangeng, eunhyuk and sungmin to take thier seats, while, siwon, kyuhyun donghae and yesung were asked to stand in front of the whole class.

"This four boys standing beside me are captains of the four clubs"..Mr.jung announced, and every one started looking at the four boys curiously. Slow murmer started to erupt inside the classroom.

Siwon, donghae, yesung and kyuhyun stood silently and looked at the crowd of students in front them.

Hangeng was looking at siwon, who was standing seriously beside the teacher, while sungmin gazed towards kyuhyun. He was checking if kyuhyun was looking at hangeng.

Wookie blushed hard when he saw yesung giving him an invisible smile.

While, donghae was looking at eunhyuk, who had his head down. He didn't look up to see donghae looking at him desperately.

"Mr.Hangeng, sungmin, eunhyuk and Reyowook, please stand up"..Suddenly mr.jung called out, and all four boys stood up, looking startled. They looked at mr.jung and saw him writing down something on a piece of paper.

"Mr. hangeng, you are going to assistant Mr choi siwon from today"..Mr.jung included and that widened both, hangeng and siwon's eyes. Kyuhyun looked pissed.

But, before kyuhyun could curse siwon for getting chance to get partenered with his cousin, he stopped at the name that mr.jung had called out. He creased his eyebrows when he heard sungmin's name being put as an assistant.

"Pumpking head is going to be my assistant?"..Kyuhyun thought and smriked to himself. He was happy about it, but, sungmin was taking it other way when he saw kyuhyun smriking.

"I think he hates me. Is hangeng really that important to him?"..Sungmin thought and gripped his hand. He didn't know why he was feeling like this. Was he getting jealous of hangeng?

___________________ ________________________ __________________________

A/N: finally i updated...and am really sorry for thinking of ending it...I won't end this story any more..kekeke..Thank you all for your lovely and precious comments.